PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't feel like a lose

BoulderSooner79
1/2/2011, 02:50 PM
As many wise posters have pointed out, this game was a lose/lose situation. And yet I'm just not feeling it today - a personal problem I just have to deal with.

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 02:53 PM
No....those folks sat around for weeks wondering how'd they take it if we lost and had little faith in our Team.

We had a great Team and a great year and next year should be even better. I like where we're headed. It's a Win Win for me.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-GDhoAhVM60/TCFHtm5piSI/AAAAAAAABxk/CqBVm4BHYHU/s320/halfMThalfFull.jpg

Is it Beer:30 yet?

BoulderSooner79
1/2/2011, 02:54 PM
No....those folks sat around for weeks wondering how'd they take it if we lost and had little faith in our Team.

We had a great Team and a great year and next year should be even better. I like where we're headed. It's a Win Win for me.

You are correct, sir.

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 03:11 PM
You are correct, sir.

Yep, the game and season feels good.

SoonerNutt
1/2/2011, 06:45 PM
We took care of business. Had we won by a few points, the conversation would be different.

Me? A win is a win. It feels good to whip somebody, but I'll take the W any way we can get it.

MyT Oklahoma
1/2/2011, 06:59 PM
This season ended on a high note and next season looms brightly. Is this a great country or what?

Soonermagik
1/2/2011, 07:00 PM
They won a BCS game and finished 12-2. That is an amazing season. How many other schools would love to have that kind of a season???

In other news, the Whorns found several pennies in their couch.

DarrellZero
1/2/2011, 07:10 PM
We won with a young team despite making several mistakes.

Texas is sitting at home and in apparent disarray.

OSU is still looking up at us.

Life is good. So good.

1890MilesToNorman
1/2/2011, 07:12 PM
Yep, without Brad Samford I didn't think we would win any games, but we went 2-12 so it was a good season.

sooner94
1/2/2011, 07:56 PM
Sure feels like a win to me. Hopefully the media will shut up about Bob's BCS record.

Okie35
1/2/2011, 07:57 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-GDhoAhVM60/TCFHtm5piSI/AAAAAAAABxk/CqBVm4BHYHU/s320/halfMThalfFull.jpg

Is it Beer:30 yet?

Me too. I can't believe ppl said its lose/lose.