PDA

View Full Version : What a great day

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 02:29 PM
Here we are, arguing over the merits of our BCS bowl win and complaining about the officiating and announcers, griping about the analysis.

The front page is full of threads about the play of our starting QB and the opponents' worthiness.

In the meantime, there are message boards out there that comprise mostly queries about who will be the next coach, how the Sooners' bowl game was boring and unimpressive, and whether their former players are doing well in pro games.

So let's rejoice! Maybe we didn't win over everyone by beating UConn in a BCS bowl, but it sure beats staying at home grumbling about your DC leaving for another team and your ex-player throwing INTs against the Steelers. Just remember: When your college football message board is filled up with talk about coaching changes and the results of NFL games, your team truly sucks.

2121Sooner
1/2/2011, 02:32 PM
Who gives a rip about anything anyone says about the Sooners.

Look at the offense and defensive starters we have comin back next year. This team has the tools to make a run at a Championship next year.

Gonna be fun

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 02:36 PM
Leave him alone 2121.....that fattie seems to have calmed him down. I bet the munchies are gonna be epic.

2121Sooner
1/2/2011, 02:39 PM
And what is the deal everyone is making about some cheerleader?

Me needs a link......

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 02:40 PM
Leave him alone 2121.....that fattie seems to have calmed him down. I bet the munchies are gonna be epic.

:rolleyes:

http://www.chemist2go.co.uk/i/products/obsession_for_men.jpg

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 02:46 PM
I really thought you'd be a bit more imaginitive by now. It's apparent you've given up. It's just not fun anymore. At least I smell nice.

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 03:09 PM
I really thought you'd be a bit more imaginitive by now.

Nope. The "Obsession for Men" pic truly points out your bizarre infatuation with me and so I will stick with it from here on out.

btb916
1/2/2011, 03:58 PM
OK, OK...back on track...

It's good to be a Sooner!

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 03:59 PM
And the future is bright. Not all fans of programs can say that.