PDA

View Full Version : This S**T is pissing me off....

SteelClip49
1/2/2011, 04:34 AM
I know there have been a few comments here just for the hell of it but this crap has to stop and it really puts a severe target on our back. I think the insults are sick and disgusting. This is the kind of crap that can lead to depression and suicide because of how harsh society is.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/80197-ou-transgender-cheerleader

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 04:43 AM
Now do you see why I object to the phony crocodile tears fans trot out whenever some star athlete gets hurt? Some player gets hurt and fans fall all over themselves describing how much they care about the player, and how much they pray for their recovery. But they're the same *******s who ridicule someone because of their appearances or post pics of crying kids.

Phonies. I hate 'em. (And yeah, I'll get neg spekked to high heaven, but I'm right and I speak the truth.)

Sooner_Tuf
1/2/2011, 04:49 AM
But Leroy you are the biggest one of them all.

oudavid1
1/2/2011, 06:01 AM
I know who this girl is, she is not as ugly as they make her seem. She has cute facebook pictures.

sendbaht
1/2/2011, 06:42 AM
"This is the kind of crap that can lead to depression and suicide because of how harsh society is."

Take it easy man. Call one of us first all will be ok...... don't do anything harsh....

cleller
1/2/2011, 08:03 AM
After seeing her during the game, I found myself running back and forth to the computer trying to find the previous thread with pictures of her. Someone had some pics that cast a better light on her. Couldn't locate it.

But yeah, its crossing the line a bit singling out someone like this.

Shakadoodoo
1/2/2011, 08:29 AM
Texas fans did not have anything better to do.
But on the serious side - I hope she is mentally strong enough not to let that bother her to the point of depression and suicide!. Life throws way harder blows than someone talking about you. It looks to me like she has a lot to be proud of.

lexred
1/2/2011, 09:01 AM
Those arrogant/obnoxious dregs called Texas fans don't have anything better to do since their team won the Dog Sh--- of the year award. Eventually they will probably be back, but right now it is sweet to see them be so miserable.

5noubus
1/2/2011, 09:46 AM
Even tho the op means well not posting the link to that Texas garbage would help. If we just quit supporting this kinda crap by not reposting it , it's less likely she or a friend of her sees it.
This cheerleader is very nice and is one of the few that always takes the time to come and play with my daughter at the games.

TMcGee86
1/2/2011, 10:10 AM
totally agree, the less shaggy gets reposted the better. You can't expect those tards to act respectable so why let it get to you? Just ignore it and move on.

That being said, the only problem with her is she wears too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much eye makeup. People think shes a whore.

Seriously though, she wears too much. I'm sure she's a pretty girl in person, and if she or a friend of her's happens to be reading this, just tone down the black eye shadow and you will look much better on TV.

Section 9
1/2/2011, 10:26 AM
It is really easy for an anonymous poster to criticize or ridicule someone. People who do this sort of thing like to put others down to feel better about themselves. The really sad thing about this is that some OU posters have made fun of this same girl on at least one of the OU sites.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/2/2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.aggies9496.com/Images/tuStuff/texasband.jpg

Widescreen
1/2/2011, 10:37 AM
It's shaggybevo. It's apparently inhabited exclusively by teenage boys who seem to think they're on commission for profanity. So I would expect nothing less from them.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/2/2011, 10:39 AM
i know her too. and i don't necessarily like her.

but she is cute without the caked on cheerleader makeup.

dark red lipstick doesn't do her justice.

she is actually really pretty.

oumartin
1/2/2011, 11:05 AM
whats her facebook page? I'll go take a gander.

adoniijahsooner
1/2/2011, 11:28 AM
This is her i think....looks much better.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs455.snc4/49869_765852852_6749_n.jpg

meoveryouxinfinity
1/2/2011, 11:31 AM
whats her facebook page? I'll go take a gander.

please don't post this. it could lead to her being harassed by horns.

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 11:36 AM
It is really easy for an anonymous poster to criticize or ridicule someone. People who do this sort of thing like to put others down to feel better about themselves. The really sad thing about this is that some OU posters have made fun of this same girl on at least one of the OU sites.

I'm happy to see a thread like this on here this morning Last night in the game thread I expressed that I thought folks should take it easy on her as she's probably worked her *** off to get that gig and wouldn't be there if she didn't deserve to be there. As a representative of our School to take as much BS as she does...she is an amazing person to continue to do it. I'd imagine not many gals could take that kind of criticism and bat it off like a fly.

I received some neg spek last night about my comments and I could give two ****s about the spek but the attitude from one of our own posters regarding this...I'm not gonna let go....

loozianna sooner - "Blahblahblah. Cheerleader."

I'm guessing he's got something he'd like to express regarding this topic and instead of poking some BS where others can't see it....I'm calling him out and would like to know WTF he means by the comments. I can take it but I'm gonna defend our cheerleader especially one that IMO represents our School so well.

MR2-Sooner86
1/2/2011, 11:38 AM
I'd hit it.

oumartin
1/2/2011, 11:40 AM
I'd hit it.

yep, at least a hummer

OhU1
1/2/2011, 11:48 AM
Yeah Shaggy has her Facebook page up, including her mother's. The joke just keeps getting better all the time. If someone actually did end up killing themselves as a result of the cyber bullying then coke would come spewing out all over people's monitors at the hilarity of it all.

waynepayne
1/2/2011, 11:53 AM
It's shaggybevo. It's apparently inhabited exclusively by teenage boys who seem to think they're on commission for profanity. So I would expect nothing less from them.

+1

101sooner
1/2/2011, 11:57 AM
Shaggy was all the rage. Anymore it's just boring.

AlboSooner
1/2/2011, 01:54 PM
what else can you do when your team does not go to a bowl game, and is missing 50% of its coaching staff?

slh1234
1/2/2011, 01:59 PM
Now do you see why I object to the phony crocodile tears fans trot out whenever some star athlete gets hurt? Some player gets hurt and fans fall all over themselves describing how much they care about the player, and how much they pray for their recovery. But they're the same *******s who ridicule someone because of their appearances or post pics of crying kids.

Phonies. I hate 'em. (And yeah, I'll get neg spekked to high heaven, but I'm right and I speak the truth.)

I think that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

SunnySooner
1/2/2011, 03:52 PM
i know her too. and i don't necessarily like her.

but she is cute without the caked on cheerleader makeup.

dark red lipstick doesn't do her justice.

she is actually really pretty.

Yeah, it's the makeup that's the problem. IDK who decided that the cheerleaders need 5.7 pounds of makeup each, but it's bull ****. These are 18-22 year old girls, with beautiful, young, glowing skin. LESS IS MORE!!!!!

All any of 'em need is a little powder, blush, mascara and lip gloss. TADA--pretty, wholesome, all-American girl next door. Some schools get this right, someone needs to tell the cheerleading coaches to take note...
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/budro19/th_14.jpg (http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/budro19/?action=view&current=14.jpg)

btb916
1/2/2011, 03:53 PM
Those arrogant/obnoxious dregs called Texas fans don't have anything better to do since their team won the Dog Sh--- of the year award. Eventually they will probably be back, but right now it is sweet to see them be so miserable.

Lots of people on here have made fun of her too. Not just Texas fans, just immature people.

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 04:48 PM
All any of 'em need is a little gun powder.....

fify. :D

bluedogok
1/2/2011, 05:08 PM
Yeah, it's the makeup that's the problem. IDK who decided that the cheerleaders need 5.7 pounds of makeup each, but it's bull ****. These are 18-22 year old girls, with beautiful, young, glowing skin. LESS IS MORE!!!!!

All any of 'em need is a little powder, blush, mascara and lip gloss. TADA--pretty, wholesome, all-American girl next door. Some schools get this right, someone needs to tell the cheerleading coaches to take note...
Cheerleader make up is just hideous, seems to be one step down from kabuki stage makeup. I guess I still prefer the more natural look from many years ago before the cheer squads became either gymnasts or Vegas-style showgirls. A friends daughters are in cheerleading down here and the makeup stuff is downright horrible, especially on the pre-teen girls. I just don't understand the appeal of it.

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 04:07 AM
I think that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

broad brush... makeup... I see what you did there.

Soonerntxs
1/4/2011, 07:28 AM
I saw her at the last home game and she is a beautiful young lady and took the time to spend with my nephew over by BOOMER & SOONER.

OUthunder
1/4/2011, 07:57 AM
Yeah Shaggy has her Facebook page up, including her mother's. The joke just keeps getting better all the time. If someone actually did end up killing themselves as a result of the cyber bullying then coke would come spewing out all over people's monitors at the hilarity of it all.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, but posting her and her mother's FB page online is pretty shiattay and crossing the line if you ask me.

If it were my daughter, I would be pissed off beyond wanting to kick someone's ***. I'd also talk to my daughter about her hair and make-up, which I believe makes her look like a $20 transgender whore.

When my wife and I saw her shown on TV for the 1st time, we were even taken back by her appearance. Of course, I wouldn't go around talking about her endlessly on a message board either simply to be a mean ******* either.

yermom
1/4/2011, 08:25 AM
we (collectively) weren't exactly kind here either, but she's one of our own, and we backed off. think of how we still talk about Chrissy and imagine the lack of restraint wh0rn fans would have on this.

it's not like there isn't anyone calling them out on being turds though.

cleller
1/4/2011, 09:00 AM
She should pull a Kardashian. Try to make some money only because people will take her picture.

SoonerJack
1/4/2011, 09:04 AM

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/budro19/th_14.jpg (http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/budro19/?action=view&current=14.jpg)

I'm no makeup expert but SunnySooner is wise.

Landthief 1972
1/4/2011, 10:03 AM
This is her i think....looks much better.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs455.snc4/49869_765852852_6749_n.jpg

I'm a dude, and even I've been saying for years that OU's cheerleaders wear too much damned makeup. The longer hair helps.

soonerboomer93
1/4/2011, 11:13 AM

oh, so they've improved?

Widescreen
1/4/2011, 11:18 AM
I've never seen a group of people on a message board so obsessed with being as perverted as possible as they are at shaggybevo.

Aldebaran
1/4/2011, 11:21 AM
Has our culture stopped driving women toward obsessing over a barbie-esque image of impossible beauty? Will the cheerleaders/poms start wearing cloths that doesn't suggest sex? Has our fan base been redeemed? Are we there, yet?

soonerchk
1/4/2011, 11:34 AM
Jeebus, wasn't this thread just closed?

soonerchk
1/4/2011, 11:35 AM
I've never seen a group of people on a message board so obsessed with being as perverted as possible as they are at shaggybevo.

You haven't read many message boards then.

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 04:17 PM
You haven't read many message boards then.

No, he was right. Shaggy's perversion is beyond abnormal. Is there a straight poster in the bunch?

The
1/4/2011, 04:32 PM
Meanwhile, in the horn cheerleading stables:
http://www.utexas.edu/athletics/cheer/member/pics/Zurbuch,Connie.jpg

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 04:44 PM
Let's not do this.