PDA

View Full Version : UCONN Fans...

OUthunder
1/2/2011, 01:29 AM
Are the worst I've seen in a looong time. Almost got into a fist fight with a couple of drunk UCONN fans innour hotel lobby minutes ago. Guy called me a prick then I got in his face. I wasn't gonna take any **** from em anymore. Noe my wife is pizzed at me for standing My ground. The UCONN fans have been like this since we got here yesterday.

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 01:30 AM
Good for you.

**** em!

2121Sooner
1/2/2011, 01:31 AM
They are just pissed because they lost to Stanford on Thursday night.

picasso
1/2/2011, 01:32 AM
You should have taken the high road and kicked him in the junk.

FirstandGoal
1/2/2011, 01:32 AM
Tell 'em to get in line behind:texan: and :stunned: as our new beyotches!

tulsaoilerfan
1/2/2011, 01:33 AM
So they really expected to win this game?

StoopTroup
Shoulda called them a bunch of nappy headed....n/m :D

2121Sooner
Plus they see TCU coming into the Big East and understand they will never get a real shot at winning anything after next season

boomersooner28
1/2/2011, 01:34 AM
The lil ***** schools like UCONN, and Tulsa comes to mind, that have no tradition, don't know how to act.

SoonerGrant
1/2/2011, 01:35 AM
At the same time, you can't judge their entire fan base on a couple of drunk guys.

BOOMER!

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 01:35 AM
Plus they see TCU coming into the Big East and understand they will never get a real shot at winning anything after next season

Because TCU and UConn suck? You lost me there....:D

Collier11
1/2/2011, 01:36 AM
and osu

Romulus
1/2/2011, 01:36 AM
Was it Rebecah Lobo?

Collier11
1/2/2011, 01:37 AM
Was it Rebecah Lobo?

I hate that guy

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 01:39 AM
It's a bit hard to not let it fly when a loser like that calls you a prick. You're not gonna change his mind so why not show him what a real hillbilly prick looks like....not one of those Long Island or Staten Island Pricks....a real life Crimson Prick dripping with cream from the Thunder's down under.....lol

Romulus
1/2/2011, 01:39 AM
I hate that guy

He warms up to you if you give him sugar cubes and carrots

2121Sooner
1/2/2011, 01:40 AM
Because TCU and UConn suck? You lost me there....:D

No, UCONN sucks and they know they will never get a real shot at another BCS game because TCU is now gonna be in their league.

TCU does not suck.........

OUthunder
1/2/2011, 01:42 AM
At the same time, you can't judge their entire fan base on a couple of drunk guys.

BOOMER!

Sorry bro, they weren't the only ones. Old UCONN fans have the east coast arrogance going on. One sooner dad who had his small kids with him earlier, got on some UCONN fans for saying the f word in every sentenence in his smack talk towards OU fans. Last night was the same wherever we went in the westgate shopping area.

Trust me, we have yet to meet even one cordial UCONN fan.

Screw em, both young and old.

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 01:42 AM
No TCU Sucks Balls....they got lucky to winout and in no way should their fans be down in the Coliseum begging Kirt to recognise their Season as deserving a MNC.

They really sucked today. They didn't dominate Wisconsin at all. Patterson Coached them to a win and they should be really happy to have a Rose Bowl Trophy. I bet they don't see another one ever.

SoonerGrant
1/2/2011, 01:47 AM
Sorry bro, they weren't the only ones. Old UCONN fans have the east coast arrogance going on. One sooner dad who had his small kids with him earlier, got on some UCONN fans for saying the f word in every sentenence in his smack talk towards OU fans. Last night was the same wherever we went in the westgate shopping area.

Okay, I understand you. I thought you were judging them by just a couple of guys. Because every team is going to have a few bad apples. But I forgot about the East Coasters and how they can act. Good for you for standing up to arrogance!

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 01:52 AM

I figured that's what happened. The Stanford Fans we met last year were either to good to talk to us or very nice. We sat in the Stanford area and got shot with some silly string but nothing malicios and no drunks. Quite a nice bunch of folks really.

The Locals in El Paso were either cordial and glad to have us there or concerned that we thought El Paso was a dangerous place that no one should ever visit without a flak jacket and weapons. There were some pretty serioous incidents between Local Gang Members after halftime but I know how to sidestep those situation before the guns come flying out. They mostly just talked trash but I thought a couple of them were gonna throw it down.

The UConn folks sound like a bunch of drunken pussies. :D

2121Sooner
1/2/2011, 01:55 AM
No TCU Sucks Balls....they got lucky to winout and in no way should their fans be down in the Coliseum begging Kirt to recognise their Season as deserving a MNC.

They really sucked today. They didn't dominate Wisconsin at all. Patterson Coached them to a win and they should be really happy to have a Rose Bowl Trophy. I bet they don't see another one ever.

They dont deserve to be in the MNC game. Not at all.

picasso
1/2/2011, 01:59 AM
The lil ***** schools like UCONN, and Tulsa comes to mind, that have no tradition, don't know how to act.

Actually, Tulsa has a pretty good football tradition.

WestLakeHillsSooner
1/2/2011, 02:02 AM
With regard to the NE US in general, I could care less if that part of the country fell in the damn ocean (aside from Maine...I like to fish up there). People from Oklahoma, Texas, etc. have far more in common with folks from the UK, Australia or New Zealand than with those pricks from our own country in terms of core values.

42-20...now go back to that cold, gray, miserable place with ugly women.

SoonerGrant
1/2/2011, 02:04 AM
48-20 I think you meant :P

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 02:04 AM
They dont deserve to be in the MNC game. Not at all.

I knew as soon as they pulled that game out of their *** they'd think they were World Beaters. They are no better than any other BCS Bowl Winner. Oregon and Auburn deserves the shot over them hands down.

I'm just making sure I am expressing exactly how I think it should be. We took a lot of crap about two of our appearances and another we won't speak about...we lost to a bunch of cheaters.

They should be happy with the Rose Bowl Trophy and the congratulations on the win.

yankee
1/2/2011, 02:05 AM
not one of those Long Island or Staten Island Pricks....

watch your ****ing mouth. :mad: :)

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 02:06 AM
watch your ****ing mouth. :mad: :)

Found another one. :D

motsxWWvxNQ

WestLakeHillsSooner
1/2/2011, 02:07 AM
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....,....48-20. Too many victory drinks tonight.

Sooner_Tuf
1/2/2011, 02:07 AM
Hotel Lobby? Good a place as any to climb on and teach them some manners.

recemp
1/2/2011, 02:09 AM
Got called a mf'er for almost three quarters at the WV Fiesta Bowl. With a open heart survivor who wanted to belt the kid. Complained to the stadium twice - didn't do anything. I turned around and gave the guy a look and took a shot in the jaw - then I ended the fight. Got tossed and nearly arrested.
That's why I didn't go to Glendale.
I hadn't been in a fight for thirty years and the kid's daddy (who also threw a punch) was younger than me.
Not something I want to fly halfway across the country to do.
BTW - the kid had an Ohio State jersey on - close to WV I guess,

OUthunder
1/2/2011, 02:10 AM
UCONN fans can lick my scrotal sweat. On the other hand, the folks in Arizona have been nothing but friendly and helpful. I am really surprised how friendly the locals are. Makes me wanna come back, but not to this particular hotel.

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 02:11 AM
CamelBack was nice the last time i was there

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/2/2011, 02:55 AM
I was lucky, and ran into nothing but friendly and cordial UConn fans, and I did talk with quite a few of them. I talked more with families, though, rather than Over-testeroned, drunken packs of jerkwads.

jumperstop
1/2/2011, 03:44 AM
Got called a mf'er for almost three quarters at the WV Fiesta Bowl. With a open heart survivor who wanted to belt the kid. Complained to the stadium twice - didn't do anything. I turned around and gave the guy a look and took a shot in the jaw - then I ended the fight. Got tossed and nearly arrested.
That's why I didn't go to Glendale.
I hadn't been in a fight for thirty years and the kid's daddy (who also threw a punch) was younger than me.
Not something I want to fly halfway across the country to do.
BTW - the kid had an Ohio State jersey on - close to WV I guess,

I think that was the year tosu was in the mnc there against florida.

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 03:53 AM
Are the worst I've seen in a looong time. Almost got into a fist fight with a couple of drunk UCONN fans innour hotel lobby minutes ago. Guy called me a prick then I got in his face. I wasn't gonna take any **** from em anymore. Noe my wife is pizzed at me for standing My ground. The UCONN fans have been like this since we got here yesterday.

Seen on the UConn board:

OU fans are the worst I've seen in a looong time. Almost got into a fist fight with a fan that called himself OUthunder innour hotel lobby minutes ago. I finally had to call him a prick and get in his face. I wasn't gonna take any **** from em anymore. Even his wife is pizzed at him for being such an azz. The OU fans have been like this since we got here yesterday.

Breadburner
1/2/2011, 04:02 AM
Seen on the UConn board:

**** off dip ****....