PDA

View Full Version : No offensive penalties...

ouflak
1/2/2011, 12:27 AM
A nice start to the Heupell-Norvill offensive coordinator era!

Also no dumb penalties (such as unsportsmanlikes and the like). Ofcourse the refs did seem to be a bit easy going this evening, but we didn't give them a reason to change that. I'm really pleased by such a clean crisp performance.

Okie35
1/2/2011, 12:31 AM
I was going to say no penalties at all but I forgot about Beal's offside penalty.

StoopTroup
1/2/2011, 12:34 AM
We didn't have a perfect game but we damn sure had what it took to win again. We take away lots of really good stats and experience for next Season and our guys seem really upbeat.

I sure hope they all get to enjoy and relish this time as they are another special bunch of guys.

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

ocsooner
1/2/2011, 12:37 AM
If there were no offensive penelties, I wouldn't put much stock in it. Those refs were watching holding, PI, stepping out of bounds, and lots of other stuff go by all night on both sides. It looked like pretty clean ball, but I would want to see it through with a reall officiating crew before I called it a clean game.

Whatever, though... BOOMER!!!

TUSooner
1/2/2011, 12:38 AM
But I still hate the flanker screen. :O

FrostySooner
1/2/2011, 03:57 AM
I was very impressed with the way the Sooners played with class in this BCS game. In past years, we would continually shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid personal foul penalties and it always seemed like we came in thinking we didn't have to give it our all. This year, with a younger team, we looked very professional and business like. I hope they keep this humble attitude going....I like it!!!

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 03:59 AM
The game was a welcome sight to anyone that watched the Nebbish and Vol games.

sooner59
1/2/2011, 04:04 AM
Think of how good we feel right now. Now think of how K-State and Tenn feels. See don't you feel even better now? :D