ourichie
1/1/2011, 03:52 PM
Hey.... It's Keith nichol

usaosooner
1/1/2011, 04:02 PM
and he is on the wrongside of a donkey punch

goingoneight
1/1/2011, 04:03 PM
I remember reading a thread on one of the Sooner boards about how it was a shame that Sam Bradford was gonna be wasted talent when Keith nichol stole his job by game three. The funny thing is, this was after the Miami game, when Sam had more TDs than he had incomplete passes and not one turnover. That same guy started a rant thread after the Colorado loss about how we weren't playing our best guy (his opinion was Nichol > Bradford).

jumperstop
1/1/2011, 04:08 PM
Nichol> Bradford

At receiver....probably not even that though

usaosooner
1/1/2011, 04:08 PM
He broke the ofer with a TD pass though

jumperstop
1/1/2011, 04:12 PM
He broke the ofer with a TD pass though

Just because alabama had their fourth string in.

sperry
1/1/2011, 06:42 PM
Just goes to show you, don't bail just because you don't win the job as a freshman. Nichol likely would have started 3 years at QB for OU if he stayed.

Sooner_Tuf
1/1/2011, 07:57 PM
I like the kid. Best of luck to Nichol.

Radar's Left Hand
1/1/2011, 10:06 PM
I remember reading a thread on one of the Sooner boards about how it was a shame that Sam Bradford was gonna be wasted talent when Keith nichol stole his job by game three. The funny thing is, this was after the Miami game, when Sam had more TDs than he had incomplete passes and not one turnover. That same guy started a rant thread after the Colorado loss about how we weren't playing our best guy (his opinion was Nichol > Bradford).

I believe that poster's name rhymes with darkschiver.