PDA

View Full Version : Dumb whorns...even after they go pro

pappy
12/31/2010, 08:30 AM
I heard this on Mike and Mike on espn this morning...Roy Williams compares himself to Michael Jordan.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4676594/roy-williams-wonders-about-playcalling

badger
12/31/2010, 10:10 AM
I think he was trying to save his arse in Dallas by doing the Hook em after touchdowns - you know trying to remind fans in Texas why they should cheer for him and buy his crappy jersey and continue overpaying him.

Didn't work! Do your whorn sh!t elsewhere loser

StoopTroup
12/31/2010, 10:21 AM
Even the players are delusional

SoonerLB
12/31/2010, 10:22 AM
Hmmmm . . . . . . the only comparison I can think of is that Roy drops more passes in a game than Michael did in a season. ;)

bluedogok
12/31/2010, 10:25 AM
He a petulant primadona, he was coddled at Permian, at UT and expects the same treatment in the NFL. His biggest problem is laziness, he doesn't feel like he should have to work at his craft, I guess he thinks that guys like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc. just do through sheer athletic ability instead of working at it. Dallas needs to cut him, he has been enabled way too long.

Knippz
12/31/2010, 10:25 AM
I really can't stand him. I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan, and I cringe everytime he scores a touchdown (luckily there haven't been too many of those). Now he's b!thing about not getting the ball after sucking for the last 6 years?! Idk if you've noticed *********, but your numbers BLOW. Miles Austin made a name for himself by stepping up when you didn't. STFU and get out of Dallas. Btw way to lose the game for the Cowboys against the Saints on Thanksgiving - I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from that one.

XingTheRubicon
12/31/2010, 10:37 AM
A player who alligator arms two passes in their final college game has zero respect from me...or Dez Bryant apparently.

sooner518
Though the Cowboys have one game remaining in their season, Williams doesn't feel the need to approach Garrett about his issues.

"Naw. That’s not my style," he said. "I just try to play the game. I would think if Michael Jordan is hot, you want to keep feeding him the ball."

He doesnt feel the need to approach the coach about it, so instead he gripes about it to the media? You're right Roy. Being mature and talking it out with the coach isn't your style. Your style is whining like a self-entitled bitch to the media.

This guy is the most passive aggressive, whiney baby I have ever seen. Everything he says, even when appearing complimentary, comes across as a passive aggressive jab. What on earth has he done in the past 5 years that would make anyone think he deserves to get more balls thrown his way?

Roy, maybe your QBs are tired of you half-assing routes, short-arming catches, dropping the ball, and fumbling away games.

rekamrettuB
"Naw. That’s not my style," he said. "I just try to play the game. I would think if Michael Jordan is hot, you want to keep feeding him the ball."

Jordan wouldn't fumble an automatic W away.

bluedogok
12/31/2010, 10:43 AM
You have to be "hot" to get the ball thrown to you in that situation, since when has Roy Williams ever been "hot" in an NFL game? I don't ever recall seeing that happen.

Widescreen
12/31/2010, 11:22 AM
You have to be "hot" to get the ball thrown to you in that situation, since when has Roy Williams ever been "hot" in an NFL game? I don't ever recall seeing that happen.

He thinks he's en fuego when he catches one pass in a row. Duh.

badger
12/31/2010, 11:23 AM
Hmmmm . . . . . . the only comparison I can think of is that Roy drops more passes in a game than Michael did in a season. ;)

Now WAIT JUST A SECOND! Roy plays FAR more games in a season than Michael does, so he has a lot more chances to drop the ball!

:mad:

:confused:

Wait a second... :eek:

soonerloyal
12/31/2010, 11:32 AM
I heard this on Mike and Mike on espn this morning...TFRW compares himself to Michael Jordan.

FIFY :D

cjames317
12/31/2010, 01:47 PM
Consider: the number of draft picks to acquire him; his mediocre on-field performance, including several game-losing mistakes; and his continued affect on the Cowboys' salary cap. TFRW did far more damage to the Cowboys' program than TO.

bluedogok
12/31/2010, 02:53 PM
Consider: the number of draft picks to acquire him; his mediocre on-field performance, including several game-losing mistakes; and his continued affect on the Cowboys' salary cap. TFRW did far more damage to the Cowboys' program than TO.
FIRE THE GM FOR MAKING SUCH A STUPID TRADE!!!!

Oh wait......

85sooners
12/31/2010, 05:26 PM
Phuck Roy he is a piece of garbage

rekamrettuB
1/2/2011, 06:15 PM
Michael Jordan just dropped a routine slant pass...6 times.

Leroy Lizard
1/2/2011, 07:24 PM
Both TFRW and Michael Jordan are black. And they both play or played pro sports...

Help me out here.