PDA

View Full Version : The OFFISHIAL Nebbish thanks for the memories thread.

OULenexaman
12/31/2010, 04:03 AM
Did you all go down in flames or what?? We will miss you...NOT!!! Well maybe a little....Good luck in the BIG 10. What a way to crash and burn. :D Good luck with Bo and his bro and the Big 10..From the Big 8 to the Big 12 and then to the Big 10...good riddence...:pop:

Sooner_Tuf
12/31/2010, 04:05 AM
Wherever will you go when you have nobody left to blame but the Big 10? Two decades of irrelevance? LoL!

Happy New Year Huskers!

SCOUT
12/31/2010, 04:10 AM
http://www.wordforge.net/images/smilies/CurlyBill.jpg

OULenexaman
12/31/2010, 04:20 AM
still cant believe they got spanked on the last game......it's embarrisan.

Therealsouthsider
12/31/2010, 04:43 AM
.... If Will Rogers will forgive me, with Nebraska's departure I think both conferences just got better

OULenexaman
12/31/2010, 05:10 AM
.... If Will Rogers will forgive me, with Nebraska's departure I think both conferences just got better
maybe...but only the Big10...NE will cash in. The Big 12 has no clue. They will fold in time.:mad:

SoonerE
12/31/2010, 07:21 AM
Oh Nebbish...... we broke em... They no work anymore... :rolleyes:

SoonerLB
12/31/2010, 09:28 AM

Instant classic! :D

TUSooner
12/31/2010, 09:38 AM
I first thought Nebbish would do well in the Big 10-11-12, but after seeing that inept and clueless QB of theirs, I see them finishing dead last in their division, or maybe ahead of Northwestern. They might have finished ahead of Illinois, Indiana, PSU, and Purdue on the other side, but man, they were just putrid rancid awful last night, and it all started with their supremely pathetic jug-headed QB. He's easily the worst QB I've seen in any bowl game so far.

devOUt
12/31/2010, 09:52 AM
Thanks for all the great memories, junior red. Especially all those memorable plays in Lincoln generated by "Sooner Magic". Switzer owned Osborne for 15 years, then Switzer left and Honorable Tom took out his frustrations on our miserable teams of the nineties. But in the end it was worth it to hear you talk so much #@%* and then fail miserably. Enjoy sucking hind tit in the big ten.

Okie35
12/31/2010, 09:53 AM
I first thought Nebbish would do well in the Big 10-11-12, but after seeing that inept and clueless QB of theirs, I see them finishing dead last in their division, or maybe ahead of Northwestern. They might have finished ahead of Illinois, Indiana, PSU, and Purdue on the other side, but man, they were just putrid rancid awful last night, and it all started with their supremely pathetic jug-headed QB. He's easily the worst QB I've seen in any bowl game so far.

They still might. Riddle me this, I dare you to name me a good Big Ten qb right now... all they do is run the ball in that conference. I'll wait for your answer about that QB lol. Don't worry you have no deadline at all.

badger
12/31/2010, 09:54 AM
still cant believe they got spanked on the last game......it's embarrisan.

I refuse to take ownership of this loss. The Big 12 did not lose that game - the Big Ten did!

(and yes, I know that still means we epicly fail in bowls so far... everyone except poke state... grrrrrrrrr, can't believe we have to credit poke state and not those bugeater traitors)

StoopTroup
12/31/2010, 10:29 AM
Pellini will ultimately take the blame but I think it's more on the players for them right now. They seem to have lost who they are.

Flagstaffsooner
12/31/2010, 10:35 AM
AMF

StoopTroup
12/31/2010, 10:41 AM
Adios Muther Fluckers? :D

BoulderSooner79
12/31/2010, 10:42 AM
It was a Rose Bowl rehearsal - Big10(12) goes west to be spanked by Pac10(12).

meoveryouxinfinity
12/31/2010, 10:46 AM
Our loss last night just shows how much the Big XII sucks! 1-4? The big 10 is 2-0. So long, sucka** conference!

logic...

Meanwhile the state of Oklahoma is about to go 3-0.

Harry Beanbag
12/31/2010, 11:05 AM
They still might. Riddle me this, I dare you to name me a good Big Ten qb right now... all they do is run the ball in that conference. I'll wait for your answer about that QB lol. Don't worry you have no deadline at all.

Good, or just better than Martinez? Off the top of my head, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan St, and Ohio St all have much better QB's than Nebraska.

Widescreen
12/31/2010, 11:18 AM
The other day we watched the old Rankin-Bass show "Rudolph's Shiny New Year". It features a character called Happy who's the new year baby. Last night while watching Martinez on the sideline, I realized where that baby went when he grew up.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uqBx13aymCE/TOpEeDbROzI/AAAAAAAAGho/sPhtJAftv0I/s400/Taylor-Martinez.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_n-hm9gvEHbk/SzuJUvRJ_rI/AAAAAAAAHqc/pj6YYkXJjdM/s400/happybaby.jpg

TahoeSOONER
12/31/2010, 11:18 AM
Nebraska and it's tradition will be missed but it was clear that whatever fight was left in that dog died in the Big 12 Title game.

StoopTroup
12/31/2010, 11:19 AM
Good, or just better than Martinez? Off the top of my head, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan St, and Ohio St all have much better QB's than Nebraska.

Yeah....just a quick review of the Big Ten's QBs reveals that they don't have many standouts but they have guys that can lead their Teams to some wins. If NU is gonna continue to put stock in TM as their starter in that conference....he's gonna have worse than a banged up ankle soon. They better learn to pass block and he better learn some patience back there and quit taking off every snap.

opksooner
12/31/2010, 11:25 AM
They left with a whimper, not a bang. Pity.

Okie35
12/31/2010, 11:37 AM

Just good, like at all. The Big Ten is full of average qbs. Martinez has shown he can play above average at times (well against Oklahoma State, KSU, etc..). A few Big Ten qbs fall in that same category. A few are Stanzi, Parsa, Tolzien, and Pryor. They're all average most of the time as far as staying in the pocket but can produce wins.

Okie35
12/31/2010, 11:38 AM
Yeah....just a quick review of the Big Ten's QBs reveals that they don't have many standouts but they have guys that can lead their Teams to some wins. If NU is gonna continue to put stock in TM as their starter in that conference....he's gonna have worse than a banged up ankle soon. They better learn to pass block and he better learn some patience back there and quit taking off every snap.

Bingo!

3rdgensooner
12/31/2010, 11:41 AM
What a pathetic display that was.

badger
12/31/2010, 11:46 AM
So... did they leave for revenue or to get away from Texas... because if Nebbish hated Texas, they're absolutely going to loathe...

http://www.umich.edu/~jmgroup/pics/michigan.jpg
The all-time winningest program in college football! Tons of alumni in the NFL, in every state, and tons of money to support even the most failure of coaches to ever fail!

http://sportsapparelsuperstore.com/images/Penn%20State%20Nittany%20Lions.gif
The formerly independent but now bigtime player in the Big Ten that brought a huge fanbase and legendary coach into the fray. These guys know how to wear all white and can out-tradition any traditional garb your football team chooses to wear!

http://images.free-extras.com/pics/o/ohio_state_buckeyes-837.gif
One of the largest (if not THE largest) athletic departments in all of college sports with one of the largest (if not THE largest) budgets to fund teams to success.

Did I mention that all three of these guys have 100k-plus capacity football stadiums?

You are sooooo screwed, Nebraska. When you go through the crawling door in Mr. Burns' office begging for your old conference back, we're be sure to give you one of these:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tUzKckK8Uz4/S3yKnPdSyYI/AAAAAAAAAUI/GKS_tnLaCTw/s320/dontforget.jpg

Okie35
12/31/2010, 11:55 AM
Yea Ohio State is the worst. I don't think they would hate Penn State or Michigan as much because they're down. I don't think they'll be back in a while.

Football Jim
12/31/2010, 11:58 AM
The eaters of bugs soooooo wanted to leave the Big XII as undefeated champions playing in the NC game. Then they would strut out to to Big 10 thumbing their nose at the rest of us.

Now for reality, an irrelevant team with an extremely delusional fan base gets their butt handed to them and they whimper and whine and tuck their tails between their arse and lamely slide into perpetual mediocrity.

I will miss watching Sooner Magic destroy lil' red.

Good Riddance Freakin' LOSERS:twinkies:

badger
12/31/2010, 12:05 PM
I know I have been badmouthing Neb this entire thread, but you can't have a good, memorable game without a good opponent, and Nebbish provided that for us in the Big 12 title game. We just gave our DVD of it to a military friend, so we'll have to burn another to rewatch that crazy awesomeness again.

It is like our generation's game of the century... except with the correct outcome this time :D

finster
12/31/2010, 12:08 PM
Nothing left but the fading whine of a waambulace heading North.

btb916
12/31/2010, 12:47 PM
Wait...what? Nebraska lost? To a team they spanked earlier this year?

I think Nebraska just flat out didn't care. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Wow.

That also means four unranked teams have beaten ranked teams:

Wash over neb
Iowa over Mizzou
NCState over WVU
Tulsa over HI

We are doomed.

badger
12/31/2010, 01:06 PM
(Holiday Bowl calls)

Holiday: Dr. Osboure? Hi, this is the Holiday Bowl, and we would cordially like to invite you to San Diego to meet the University of Washington. You two have great programs and we think a rematch of this year's battle would be great for San Diego and college football.

(dead air)

Holiday: Hello?

Jacie
12/31/2010, 02:02 PM
They had so many penalties you'd think it was part of Pellini's gameplan. I am thinking he owes the Big XII refs an apology . . .

budbarrybob
12/31/2010, 03:03 PM
Nebbish can sniff my finger. ;)

Sooner_Tuf
12/31/2010, 03:24 PM
The Big 10 hired a whipping boy at a discount rate. Nebbish is not getting a full Big 10 cut. They will be making less money there than they did in the Big XII.

olevetonahill
12/31/2010, 03:49 PM
An analogy
Neb was once the Beautiful respected bride who was loved and respected. after years went by she became the fat shrew bitch that nobody cared about. She got her panties in a wad and said " I can do better than this, cause Im beautiful and well respected" Sad that she dont know shes just a fat assed old biddy now that no one cares about .

So while I respect the Rivalry of Old, I aint sad to to see the Fatassed bitch leave

tcrb
12/31/2010, 04:10 PM
An analogy
Neb was once the Beautiful respected bride who was loved and respected. after years went by she became the fat shrew bitch that nobody cared about. She got her panties in a wad and said " I can do better than this, cause Im beautiful and well respected" Sad that she dont know shes just a fat assed old biddy now that no one cares about .

So while I respect the Rivalry of Old, I aint sad to to see the Fatassed bitch leave

Perfect.