JohnnyMack
12/29/2010, 05:44 PM
39Y2Ra3NpZ8

olevetonahill
12/29/2010, 05:46 PM
Does that make him worse than Vick?

mgsooner
12/29/2010, 05:47 PM
I see that lil' Tuckie has stopped wearing the bow tie since Jon Stewart left him sobbing in the corner like a rape victim over it.

My Opinion Matters
12/29/2010, 05:50 PM
We need pictures of pit bulls wearing bowties ASAP.

The
12/29/2010, 05:52 PM
We need pictures of pit bulls wearing bowties ASAP.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3HI3XZLoP4Y/SuSf98bk5SI/AAAAAAAAAWY/dJK4ic2Fyn0/s320/Frankie+Bow+Tie+two.jpg

My Opinion Matters
12/29/2010, 05:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3HI3XZLoP4Y/SuSf98bk5SI/AAAAAAAAAWY/dJK4ic2Fyn0/s320/Frankie+Bow+Tie+two.jpg

*high-five*

rekamrettuB
12/29/2010, 05:56 PM

Two minutes...pretty ASAP if you ask me.

mgsooner
12/29/2010, 05:57 PM
Now we a picture of a giraffe wearing a bowler hat....GO

The
12/29/2010, 06:01 PM
Now we a picture of a giraffe wearing a bowler hat....GO
http://www.artabus.com/antoinette/giraffe

My Opinion Matters
12/29/2010, 06:02 PM
How about a hat wearing a giraffe?

http://i54.tinypic.com/svlx0k.jpg

2121Sooner
12/29/2010, 06:25 PM
Obama sold Vick all of the his rape-stands

Soonrboy
12/29/2010, 06:27 PM
but he's a christian..he said so himself.

AlboSooner
12/29/2010, 06:41 PM
bow tie guy is still alive after this?
aFQFB5YpDZE

SanJoaquinSooner
12/29/2010, 06:49 PM
It is remarkable that a few years ago, the consensus view was that Michael Vick would never play in the NFL again because no franchise would touch him for fear of a public relations nightmare. Turns out that him playing second fiddle to Donavan Mc Nabb, instead of starting, made the issue rather benign. Now that he's led the Eagles to a division title and a playoff spot he's more football hero than he is dog-electrocuting monster.

It is strange for Obama to single him out for second chance causes. Why Vick? I mean, would he call up Kobe's wife and thank her for giving Kobe a second chance?

From what I've seen in the interviews of Vick, I do believe he has experienced remorse over the killings, not just getting caught.

But I don't know why a pub like Tucker Carleson would get so bent out of shape about it. It's not like Vick is trying to serve in the military under the Dream Act.

btb916
12/29/2010, 09:02 PM
I don't think Vick is a beacon of light in the American justice system. He knew that there was a decent chance of success when he came out. He stayed focused, kept himself in good shape, and apparently learned something about himself and/or the game while in prison. I know that staying focused while in prison could be difficult, but knowing you may be able to play in the NFL again is a huge motivator. Most prisoners have nothing to look forward to but poverty and no chance to get a decent job for years to come.

But I am happy he is succeeding right now. Hopefully it will inspire a few people in prison now to come out and face their life better. It certainly won't hurt.

OUthunder
12/29/2010, 09:37 PM
I see that lil' Tuckie has stopped wearing the bow tie since Jon Stewart left him sobbing in the corner like a rape victim over it.

People actually watch John Stewart?

yermom
12/29/2010, 09:54 PM
i knew someone would pick him up, i had no idea it would be someone as high on the food chain as the Eagles

i think he's saying the right things to kids in his comeback, and they really seem to respond to him. he doesn't seem smug about it or anything. i'm sure playing for relative pennies this season has humbled him a bit

sperry
12/29/2010, 10:00 PM
i knew someone would pick him up, i had no idea it would be someone as high on the food chain as the Eagles

i think he's saying the right things to kids in his comeback, and they really seem to respond to him. he doesn't seem smug about it or anything. i'm sure playing for relative pennies this season has humbled him a bit

He's getting $5.25 million, so it's not like he's playing for the league minimum. Funny how people get way more upset about Vick killing dogs, than Roethlisberger raping women or Dante Stallworth killing a human.

yermom
12/29/2010, 10:03 PM
i was thinking he was only able to make so much with the bankruptcy, but i guess he gets more than i thought

Veritas
12/29/2010, 10:22 PM
He's getting $5.25 million, so it's not like he's playing for the league minimum. Funny how people get way more upset about Vick killing dogs, than Roethlisberger raping women or Dante Stallworth killing a human.
^^^^ This.

Our society is so out of whack about this. I was playing a video game the other day, an FPS on the iPad. I'm rolling through the game, stabbing people, snapping necks, pulling off headshots...but the dogs that charge me, I can't kill them, I just scare them and they yip and run off. WTF? It's cool to whack a human but dogs are off limits?

mgsooner
12/29/2010, 10:31 PM
Sperry & Veritas are killing it in this thread, +1,000

soonercruiser
12/29/2010, 10:34 PM
It is remarkable that a few years ago, the consensus view was that Michael Vick would never play in the NFL again because no franchise would touch him for fear of a public relations nightmare. Turns out that him playing second fiddle to Donavan Mc Nabb, instead of starting, made the issue rather benign. Now that he's led the Eagles to a division title and a playoff spot he's more football hero than he is dog-electrocuting monster.

It is strange for Obama to single him out for second chance causes. Why Vick? I mean, would he call up Kobe's wife and thank her for giving Kobe a second chance?

From what I've seen in the interviews of Vick, I do believe he has experienced remorse over the killings, not just getting caught.

But I don't know why a pub like Tucker Carleson would get so bent out of shape about it. It's not like Vick is trying to serve in the military under the Dream Act.

Gee! If only O.J. could still play!
:rolleyes:

The kind of person it takes to kill dogs for fun or money, doesn't change inside.
He's merely controlling himself better, for the $$$! (For now....)

MR2-Sooner86
12/29/2010, 10:35 PM
^^^^ This.

Our society is so out of whack about this. I was playing a video game the other day, an FPS on the iPad. I'm rolling through the game, stabbing people, snapping necks, pulling off headshots...but the dogs that charge me, I can't kill them, I just scare them and they yip and run off. WTF? It's cool to whack a human but dogs are off limits?

It's like in Fable II you can buy a house, boss your wife around, beat her, and kill her but that little **** of a son of yours is immortal. I wanna kill some little kids damnit! :mad:

Better yet, I want a game that focuses on Anakin killing younglings in the Jedi Temple. No Jedi, just younglings, the entire game.

Veritas
12/29/2010, 10:39 PM
It's like in Fable II you can buy a house, boss your wife around, beat her, and kill her but that little **** of a son of yours is immortal. I wanna kill some little kids damnit! :mad:
Yeah, seriously. Who hasn't been at a restaurant and wanted to stab someone's screaming brat in the neck with your car key.

And I want a game that focuses on killing young Anakin because eff Anakin.

StoopTroup
12/29/2010, 10:49 PM
Is Anna one of yer Kin?

yermom
12/29/2010, 10:53 PM
****ty acting is ruining saga...

OUthunder
12/29/2010, 11:04 PM
Star Trek > Star Wars

MR2-Sooner86
12/29/2010, 11:05 PM
Star Trek > Star Wars

YOU GO TO HELL!!!

yermom
12/29/2010, 11:12 PM
Star Trek > Star Wars

pffft.

you know, i'd fight about this if George Lucas hadn't shat upon all my childhood memories.

at least the latest Star Trek was good...