PDA

View Full Version : Holy ****ing ****balls Batman! :eek:

SoonerStormchaser
12/28/2010, 01:31 PM
I know you guys give me fits about my marital arrangement...but at least I don't do THIS:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/28/oklahoma.sex.death/index.html?hpt=T2

(CNN) -- Arthur Sedille was up-front with police: He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.

But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21.

Now Sedille, 23, is facing the possibility of a murder charge in Canadian County, Oklahoma, in the death of his wife, 50-year-old Rebecca Sedille -- who died when the handgun went off in their bedroom.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed by Oklahoma City police, Sedille said the shooting was accidental. He called 911 afterward, according to police.

Investigators decided to arrest and jail Sedille on suspicion of first-degree murder out of an abundance of caution, said Oklahoma City police Master Sgt. Gary Knight. However, as of Tuesday afternoon, formal charges had not been filed in the investigation, which is ongoing, Knight said.

He declined to comment on investigators' findings so far.

Although a Canadian County judge found that probable cause exists to hold Sedille on the murder charge, assistant district attorney Paul Hesse said Tuesday he has yet to receive a report from police on the case. As a result, formal charges have not yet been filed, Hesse said.

Sedille remained jailed Tuesday in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Police in Oklahoma City -- which spans five counties and 700 square miles -- book all of their prisoners into that county's jail, Knight said.

JohnnyMack
12/28/2010, 01:35 PM
The ages seem about right though.

SoonerStormchaser
12/28/2010, 01:45 PM
Naw...we're 20.5...they're 27...that's a HUGE difference! :rolleyes:

2121Sooner
12/28/2010, 01:56 PM
I guess he misunderstood when she told him to pump his load in her face.....

usaosooner
12/28/2010, 01:56 PM
only way he gets off is if a couple of former boyfriends confirm this.. otherwise I award him a A for effort and creativity

delhalew
12/28/2010, 02:07 PM
Folks make me sad with their lack firearm safety. I always check the action before I hold a gun to my ole ladies' head.

Cheez-It
12/28/2010, 02:09 PM
Did he finish? This is a very important question that needs to be answered.

olevetonahill
12/28/2010, 02:18 PM

What ya mean did he finish, why ya think he shot her? He wanted that Dying Quiver ;)

Cheez-It
12/28/2010, 02:20 PM
What ya mean did he finish, why ya think he shot her? He wanted that Dying Quiver ;)

Dying Quiver. I'm going to hell for laughing at that! Well, that among a few other things.

Breadburner
12/28/2010, 02:32 PM
Tulsa>Okc.....

olevetonahill
12/28/2010, 02:38 PM
Dying Quiver. I'm going to hell for laughing at that! Well, that among a few other things.

I'll Be sure and leave yer name at the door. ;)

nolesooner1984
12/28/2010, 02:43 PM
I guess he misunderstood when she told him to pump his load in her face.....

Oh my God.... :eek:

Trying not to laugh and cry all at the same time.

StoopTroup
12/28/2010, 03:43 PM
If there is an insurance claim I guess motive has to be the money shot.

rekamrettuB
12/28/2010, 04:01 PM
Ya I'm going to go out on a huge limb here and predict she is either highly insured w/ him listed as the beneficiary or loaded... likely from a previous divorce.

soonerbrat
12/28/2010, 05:33 PM
If there is an insurance claim I guess motive has to be the money shot.

:rolleyes:

Wishboned
12/28/2010, 05:49 PM

That made me think of this...

Brodie: But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Gil Hicks: [beat] Well, did he cum, or what?

Brodie: Jesus *Christ*, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

Okla-homey
12/28/2010, 06:19 PM
Ya I'm going to go out on a huge limb here and predict she is either highly insured w/ him listed as the beneficiary or loaded... likely from a previous divorce.

Even so, if he's convicted of murder, or even manslaughter, he gets nothing. Oklahoma law bars inheritance and/or life insurance benefits to a person found culpable in causing the decedent's death.