PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve official OU Fans party at Tilted Kilt

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/27/2010, 01:37 PM
Y'all come friday night. Official announcement follows:
----------------------------------------------------------

Fellow Sooners,

I have a couple of things to get out there so please read below:

First of all … I am still working on the tailgating. We seem to have a mix of Sooners in the red lot and other in the green lot … so I am trying to figure out where the biggest majority will be parking. As soon as I get it figured out … I will send out an email about the tailgating. Hang tight!

Secondly … the Scottsdale Tilted Kilt has invited us to come out on New Year’s eve and have a little pre-game party. We thought 6pm – 10pm (or later if you want to stay longer). Trey and I have some old OU game DVD’s we will have on some of the t.v.’s and there is a bowl game that night too that we will have on the other t.v.’s. Please spread the word to everyone you know that is a Sooner … it would be great to have a big crowd of locals and out-of-towners together prior to the game! Apparently the Tilted Kilt isn’t typically busy on New Year’s eve so we won’t have a bunch of wild partying folks around us.

Thirdly … I had someone offer tickets (2) for anyone that is involved in the Big Brother or Big Sister program to go to the game with their Little Brother or Little Sister. If you happen to be involved with this great program and would be interested in attending the game please let me know!

Finally … I have not heard a thing from the Fiesta Bowl committee about volunteering for the hospitality suite for our boys. I had a couple of you alumni email and call the same person I tried to contact … and since I haven’t heard anything from anyone … it would seem that they aren’t doing that this year. Sorry … but it’s awesome that we had folks want to volunteer!

Boomer Sooner!

Lindee L. Long
President

AZ Alumni & Friends of the University of Oklahoma

Tilted Kilt - Scottsdale

7077 E. Bell Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Soonerfan88
12/27/2010, 07:19 PM
I'm in the Green lot so hope they set up tailgate there.

12/27/2010, 08:32 PM
I'm in the Green lot so hope they set up tailgate there.You got lucky. That is the plan.

Jason
12/27/2010, 09:18 PM
Is anyone welcome to the tailgate? I'm driving down from Vegas with 3 fellow Sooner friends.

85sooners
12/27/2010, 10:23 PM
Let's party

12/28/2010, 12:29 AM
Is anyone welcome to the tailgate? I'm driving down from Vegas with 3 fellow Sooner friends.HAILYEAH!

12/28/2010, 12:30 AM
Let's partySHO NUFF!

12/28/2010, 12:37 AM
Fellow Sooners,

So here is the plan … we are going to tailgate in the GREEN parking lot. If you have a green pass … great. IF YOU DON’T ... www.epicseats.com has several for sale in the $35 range.

DETAILS:

We are going to all gather in the NW corner of the Cabella’s parking lot at 2:30pm so that we can all drive in together and park together. We will LEAVE the Cabela’s parking lot at exactly 2:50 and go over and start getting our tailgate on! They won’t let you save parking spots this seems to be the best way for us all to get in the same area. (Thanks Joe Curry for coming up with this brilliant masterplan!)

Boomer Sooner!

Lindee L. Long
President

AZ Alumni & Friends of the University of Oklahoma