PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for xmas

CBUS_SOONER
12/26/2010, 07:30 PM
First, I am not a big fan of my n laws who are all clueless buckeye fans... I have xmas with them in a couple days and need some good ideas to really **** them off... I will be handing out some free tatoos as a gift... Any other ideas? Thanks and BOOMER

OUSophie
12/26/2010, 07:40 PM
Why would you want to make this time difficult for your wife? Does she feel the same?

CBUS_SOONER
12/26/2010, 07:46 PM
She feels the same and actually feels sorry for me because they always pick on me:( I always sit back and take it... I figured it may be time to give it back a little. Or shall I continue to be the bigger person?

SoonerPride93
12/26/2010, 07:51 PM
Give them 375 notecards and say one for every infraction theyve gotten in 10 years

OUSophie
12/26/2010, 08:08 PM
I would not take any more BS from them. Are there issues just with Sooner football or just in general with you?

A little sparring back and forth over football is okay, but if it escalates into bad feelings, then they need to be made aware by your wife that she is not happy with the way they are picking on her her husband and its not funny. I

If you take charge of the situation (which most guys would want to) you may risk bigger problems with her family and some how you will be to blame.

CBUS_SOONER
12/26/2010, 08:43 PM
I agree with you... They(like everyone in columbus) have issues with anyone who doesn't root for the buckeyes. They especially give those who support a better football program an extremely difficult time... Its not respect (like nebbish/OU) its more like jealousy.

olevetonahill
12/26/2010, 08:46 PM
Just tell em , **** off dip ****s ;)

85sooners
12/26/2010, 08:59 PM
Phuck them in the a:eek:

stoopified
12/26/2010, 09:08 PM
Just tell em , **** off dip ****s ;) there ya go

BoomerSooner, esq.
12/26/2010, 09:08 PM
Haha, I am in the exact same boat. Her entire family is the most obnoxious tosu fans in the world and never let me hear the end of it. Except this year, I refused to go to Ohio for Christmas and am instead leaving for OK tomorrow for New Years. However, in years past, I have probably given them fair reason to dislike me as I have given them can openers that play the Michigan fight song, wolverine calendars, wolverine car decals and michigan golf balls. I think they are used to it now and kind of find it amusing, but I refuse to purchase anything scarlet and grey.

SOOOOO, watching the gay acorn fans open anything Michigan always makes my Christmas :D

ouwasp
12/26/2010, 09:20 PM
heh...if only some company made scarlet/gray toilet paper...

Soonerjeepman
12/26/2010, 09:42 PM
fake a signature from pryor on...something cheap...tell them ya bought it from him...and turned him in!

CrimsonRez
12/26/2010, 09:45 PM
give them a busted nut....hmmm that could go either way.

mgsooner
12/27/2010, 01:10 AM
http://www.originalmancandle.com/

Choose the "fart" candle. Done and done.