PDA

View Full Version : Kinects

StoopTroup
12/25/2010, 02:05 PM
Very cool game. We were at my Sisters last night and they had the Wii dance off thing and we got video of all the kids and Moms dancing their buns off. Hilarious for sure. This morning we've River Rafted and Mountain Topped for stuff with the XBOX 360 Kinects. This is awesome. My kids are getting a good work out....lol

jumperstop
12/25/2010, 04:58 PM
I just don't know how much I would use it. I never use my Wii, is this better?

StoopTroup
12/25/2010, 05:18 PM
About the same. The wii might have a bit better detail control over hands because you have a controller in your hand but it's pretty cool. The boy couldn't get the running back to duck and hurdle very well but we did have folks walking through through the room from time to time and it's pretty sensitive to movement. Kind of frustrating if the dog is in the house too....lol

SoonerStud615
12/26/2010, 12:58 AM
Fiance's parents bought me one. Gift exchange is tomorrow, I can't wait to try it out.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 02:30 PM
The Boxing is fun.

The
12/27/2010, 10:26 AM
Bought the Kinect for Xmas. Xbox promptly Red Ringed. I still haven't used the Kinect. Bastardos.

SoonerStud615
12/27/2010, 12:04 PM
Finally unwrapped and played it last night. That was so much fun! Kinect Adventures was fun, Kinect Sports was better and Dance Central was really fun too. I'm a little sore this morning. :O

StoopTroup
12/27/2010, 01:16 PM
Wife and I had to call AT&T to get the damn thing on-line. Now the other laptop won't connect. I think it's because we changed the password. I don't feel like troubleshooting right now. Gonna let the Wife handle it tonight. :D Amazing that it's easier to get an XBOX or the PS3 on-line easier than your laptop. WTF AT&T?