PDA

View Full Version : =]

w0lfe
12/23/2010, 11:19 AM
Stills, Colvin, Jefferson, Millard, Franks, Finch, Clay, Nelson, Wort.. That is all :D

TahoeSOONER
12/23/2010, 11:23 AM
The future is bright.

madillsoonerfan5353
12/23/2010, 11:24 AM
BOOMER! Landry Jones anyone?

:gary:

w0lfe
12/23/2010, 11:35 AM
BOOMER! Landry Jones anyone?

but... but... he is a sophmore!

KantoSooner
12/23/2010, 11:54 AM
It seems somehow appropriate to ask an open question: Which of the players we haven't seen yet (redshirts, incoming recruits, whatever) are you most looking forward to.

In my case, it's Grissom.

w0lfe
12/23/2010, 12:19 PM
Grissom is a definite. But I am really excited to see what Brandon Williams and Trey Metoyer can do. They can make an immediate impact. Both are play makers. Williams has comparisons to McFadden and Metoyer to Dez. Not saying they will be that good, but thats their style. I have watched videos on both and Williams is a flat make you miss, burn ya type player. Metoyer goes up and makes the catches and has tremendous balance

madillsoonerfan5353
12/23/2010, 12:21 PM
It seems somehow appropriate to ask an open question: Which of the players we haven't seen yet (redshirts, incoming recruits, whatever) are you most looking forward to.

THIS^^^^^^

madillsoonerfan5353
12/23/2010, 12:22 PM
Grissom is a definite. But I am really excited to see what Brandon Williams and Trey Metoyer can do. They can make an immediate impact. Both are play makers. Williams has comparisons to McFadden and Metoyer to Dez. Not saying they will be that good, but thats their style. I have watched videos on both and Williams is a flat make you miss, burn ya type player. Metoyer goes up and makes the catches and has tremendous balance

AND THIS^^^^^^

madillsoonerfan5353
12/23/2010, 12:26 PM
Torrea Peterson. We need help at dt. I wonder if Justin Chassion regrets holding his GF at screwdriver point? :rolleyes:

CrimsonRez
12/23/2010, 12:39 PM
When was the last time we said the receiver corps was the strength of this team? '03?

setem
12/23/2010, 01:07 PM
Justin McCay

usaosooner
12/23/2010, 01:34 PM
Grissom and Peterson..Mccay

w0lfe
12/23/2010, 01:59 PM
Yes I keep forgetting about mccay... Oh yeah, name is slipping me, but we have a guy coming in that is a DT that can play a TE position. Cant believe i cant think of his name. Anyways, he will be a monster. For the year after next, btw

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 02:06 PM
Clay....

I remember folks telling me he'd never get a shot with Finch in his way. Sadly it would seem he might get a lot of Roy's snaps in this one.

w0lfe
12/23/2010, 02:32 PM
Yes I keep forgetting about mccay... Oh yeah, name is slipping me, but we have a guy coming in that is a DT that can play a TE position. Cant believe i cant think of his name. Anyways, he will be a monster. For the year after next, btw

It was Jordan phillips I was thinking of.

Ht:6'6"
Wt:290 lbs
40:4.8 secs

On the Hoof: Tremendous length and overall body structure. Phillips possesses wide shoulders, long arms and huge hands. He has just a tad of bad midsection body weight.
Needs Improvement: Phillips needs to play hard on every snap. He is so athletically superior to his competition that he seems bored at times.
Most Impressive: His overall athleticism is off the charts for his size. It is not crazy to believe he could actually play tight end at the next level. Phillips is also very quick off the ball and could actually project as a giant strongside defensive end.
Conclusion: If he comes in ready to make a statement he will see early playing time. His size and athleticism put him at the top. He could project at several positions: defensive end, defensive tackle, offensive tackle and tight end. He has very soft hands and is dangerous after the catch.

BoulderSooner79
12/23/2010, 03:01 PM
Clay....

I remember folks telling me he'd never get a shot with Finch in his way. Sadly it would seem he might get a lot of Roy's snaps in this one.

^This. I thought Clay looked more ready than Finch as far as seeing the field and being patient with the blocking. Looked more comfortable catching the swing pass too. But has seen very little action since the concussion in the FSU game. Finch and Clay should both improve a lot after bowl/spring/fall camps. (Finch did get some bowl prep).

KantoSooner
12/23/2010, 03:19 PM
That Phillips kid should be moved to WR.

Just because it would amuse me to watch him work on DBs. YAC would be pretty special, too.

Widescreen
12/23/2010, 03:32 PM
Torrea Peterson. We need help at dt. I wonder if Justin Chassion regrets holding his GF at screwdriver point? :rolleyes:

I don't know why he would. That's not why he's not at OU anymore.

gaylordfan1
12/23/2010, 04:06 PM
I don't know why he would. That's not why he's not at OU anymore.

Yup, depression. Should have had Dan Cody give him a pep talk. I think he suffered with this during his stretch at OU.

lasooner123
12/23/2010, 04:15 PM
if not for injuries sheldon mcclain

BoulderSooner79
12/23/2010, 04:36 PM

I hope he does just because it's not the proper treatment of a girlfriend or a screwdriver.

swardboy
12/23/2010, 04:39 PM

Caleb Gastulem...linebacker...NOAH....redshirt freshman.

85sooners
12/23/2010, 06:24 PM
:pop:

pappy
12/23/2010, 07:24 PM
Future is definitely bright...of the guys who redshirted and/or are coming in next season I'm excited about Grissom (apparently he was doing really well and was gonna get a lot of pt before the injury) Brandon Williams, Trey Metoyer, Brandon Carter (people talk like he's amazing) Jordan Philips (need dt help), Max Stevenson (size and speed reminds me of Jermaine Gresham).

UHS-SoonerFan
12/24/2010, 07:45 AM
Clay, Stills, Nelson, Jefferson, and Millard came to Cracker Barrel a couple weeks ago. Awesome players, but lousy tippers :mad: :D

AlbqSooner
12/24/2010, 08:13 AM
Clay, Stills, Nelson, Jefferson, and Millard came to Cracker Barrel a couple weeks ago. Awesome players, but lousy tippers :mad: :D

College students - particularly younger college students - in general, are notoriously bad tippers.

Widescreen
12/24/2010, 11:27 AM

Weird combination. 4 true freshman and a senior.

Wait, are you talking about Corey Nelson?

CrimsonRez
12/24/2010, 12:23 PM

Saw on their facebook that they went to cracker barrel, said the food was good but their server was a P.O.S........jk :D