PDA

View Full Version : Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:32 AM
A bunch of them sitting around the table and a noob who is a "Medium" says she likes to hang out with "Alpha Females". Then they all toasted the fact they were all Alphas or as they say...."Bitches". Next....one of them realizes one of them is Faye Reznick from the OJ trial I believe. Cat Claws sprout....lol

http://images.usatoday.com/news/photos/04resn.jpg

They are all drinking now....this won't end well.....lol

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:38 AM
5-10 rich women should never drink and then start talking about their personal lives. Someone is bound to die. :D Camille Grammar / Faye Reznick

http://www.insanemom.net/wp-content/uploads/camille_grammer_faye_resnick.jpg

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:42 AM
Great stuff....LMAO

So Camille Grammer threw a dinner party and invited the housewives. Kyle got all done up for the dinner party at Camille’s house. Lisa and Adrienne rare rolling in a limousine to the dinner. After Camille introduces the ladies, the gals sit down for the grub. The Dinner Party from hell started when Camille seems to remember Faye Resnick from somewhere. That’s right Playboy Magazine.

Resnick also posed nude for Playboy for the March 1995 issue and Camille felt the need to address this on tonight’s episode (Camille has appeared in Playboy plenty of times herself, but believes Resnick used Nicole’s death to gain fame.) Faye Resnick is also a close friend of Kyle Richards and her family. Let’s read the little transcript from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Episode 9....

Camille Grammer also insults Kyle’s friend Faye Resnick who’s attending in this “Dinner of Hell ” episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:

Camille: “So now, how do you know Faye and who is Faye? I mean, I know she looks familiar, but I don’t know who Faye is?”

Kyle: “She’s a very close family friend, I consider her like a sister. “

Camille: “Oh, that’s nice.”

Camille: “You know how I know her? I saw her naked in Playboy. She posed naked in Playboy after the OJ trial. That’s her.”

Faye Resnick’s face turns ice-cold after the Playboy spread comments and gives Camille Grammer her best “I hate you” expression.

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:48 AM
http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/catfight.gif

mingobee
12/23/2010, 01:07 AM
I read where Taylor is from Oklahoma. I haven't watched a lot this year but what I have, Camille seems to be bat shat crazy.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/23/2010, 01:19 AM
I watched 20 minutes of "Married to Rock" last week. I think I lost 10 IQ points I'll never get back.

mgsooner
12/23/2010, 11:39 AM
You people seriously watch this crap?

Veritas
12/23/2010, 11:47 AM
My reaction. Life's too short to waste on that ****.

I spend my IQ reducing time here on SF.com :texan: :D

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:07 PM

Once and because they were really hawt older rich gals.

stoopified
12/23/2010, 05:44 PM
Once and because they were really hawt older rich gals. :D

rekamrettuB
12/23/2010, 06:00 PM
My wife watches this train wreck of a show along w/ many, many others.

soonerchk
12/24/2010, 04:45 PM
I watch because I'm still trying to figure out if I know Taylor from when she used to live here and see how many times Kim can mention that she was a child star, AND I'm waiting for Camille's world to crash when she finds out her husband is cheating on her. Rarely does someone deserve that, but she might be the one that does.

mgsooner
12/25/2010, 12:07 AM
My wife watches this sh*t and it makes me want to put a gun in my mouth. I know a lot of it is staged, but the people on these shows have got to be some of the worst humans on the face of the planet. They should all be sent to North Korean work camps.

SouthFortySooner
12/25/2010, 02:39 AM
Because of mixed company home for the holidays, I did watch a clip from RHofAtlanta. They were talking about putting sugary substances in there vaginas to make them sticky and sweet. My 86 y/o mother was unmoved.

btk108
12/25/2010, 08:25 AM
Once and because they were really hawt older rich gals.

and only when he drinks Black Sambuca

texaspokieokie
12/25/2010, 09:36 AM
the "playboy" cover @ the top is the only good post on this thread.

StoopTroup
12/25/2010, 10:50 AM
and only when he drinks Black Sambuca

That stuff limits the amount of posts I do but the quality goes way down. :D

rekamrettuB
12/25/2010, 11:52 AM
My wife watches this sh*t and it makes me want to put a gun in my mouth. I know a lot of it is staged, but the people on these shows have got to be some of the worst humans on the face of the planet. They should all be sent to North Korean work camps.

Exactly. And we reward the Housewives, Jersey Shores, etc w/ tons of fame and fortune.