PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State gets the needle

Easting
12/22/2010, 11:05 PM
http://blog.dispatch.com/buckeyesblog/2010/12/osu_investigating_possible_vio.shtml

Ohio State is investigating possible NCAA violations involving several football players receiving tattoos in exchange for autographs, multiple sources have told the Dispatch.

Sources indicate that some sort of discipline is likely to be handed down, but it is unclear when, or to what extent. It is possible that some players may not be available for the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 4, but it's also possible that any discipline could get pushed back to the start of the 2011 regular season.

Athletic director Gene Smith has not returned multiple messages.

NCAA rules prohibit student-athletes from using their status as athletes to receive a benefit not available to the general public.

Sources said every OSU player practiced as usual on Tuesday, the final day of practice before players were given four days off for Christmas, Players report back to Columbus on Sunday, practice Monday and Tuesday, then travel to New Orleans on Dec. 29.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 11:06 PM
I'll help you out....

OSU investigating possible violations

Ohio State is investigating possible NCAA violations involving several football players receiving tattoos in exchange for autographs, multiple sources have told the Dispatch.

Sources indicate that some sort of discipline is likely to be handed down, but it is unclear when, or to what extent. It is possible that some players may not be available for the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 4, but it's also possible that any discipline could get pushed back to the start of the 2011 regular season.

Athletic director Gene Smith has not returned multiple messages.

NCAA rules prohibit student-athletes from using their status as athletes to receive a benefit not available to the general public.

Sources said every OSU player practiced as usual on Tuesday, the final day of practice before players were given four days off for Christmas, Players report back to Columbus on Sunday, practice Monday and Tuesday, then travel to New Orleans on Dec. 29.

85sooners
12/22/2010, 11:07 PM
Lol

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 11:10 PM
:pop: :D

sooner59
12/22/2010, 11:19 PM
Doesn't matter for the Sugar Bowl. Arky pig is gonna is gonna hambone 'em.

Hot Rod
12/22/2010, 11:20 PM
Just heard that Terrell Pryor might be one of the players involved.

HBick
12/22/2010, 11:22 PM
He already responded on his twitter and said he paid for them himself. At least according to Stewart Mandel's twitter

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 11:25 PM
The receipt is on my arm bitch!

BoomerJ
12/22/2010, 11:38 PM
Let the stupid tattoo pictures begin.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 11:39 PM
http://blog.cleveland.com/osu_impact/2009/09/large_Terrelle-Pryor-Buckeye-tattoo-close-up.jpg

sooner59
12/22/2010, 11:41 PM
Mack Brown has a chest tattoo like this one.

http://www.everytattoo.com/data/media/2/LONGHORN.jpg

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 11:45 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/128/l_abdd493479994a8891bb0f896f7f536f.jpg

sooner59
12/23/2010, 12:06 AM
Haha, someone got a tattoo of sweatervest on them.

btk108
12/23/2010, 12:11 AM
Haha, someone got a tattoo of sweatervest on them.

did you get my msg.....Boomer Q....tomorrow....lunch

SoonerStormchaser
12/23/2010, 12:13 AM
Who cares? Troy Smith took money, only got the boot for a few games, and then won the Heisman. Tressel won't do jack **** to these guys...Ohio State is a joke when it comes to handling violations.

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:24 AM

Oh Oh...someones gonna get the hawt sauce.

BoulderSooner79
12/23/2010, 12:35 AM
Players can come across as pretty dumb sometimes, but I can't think of anyone who could refuse free tats.

sooner59
12/23/2010, 12:39 AM

Nope, no texts or peems. How did you send me a message?

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:57 AM
Nope, no texts or peems. How did you send me a message?

Probably with his Carnival Cruise Water Bottle Cell Phone....:D

http://gifup.com/data/gifs/3/7/7/3773fbdad0.gif

Leroy Lizard
12/23/2010, 05:28 AM
Who cares? Troy Smith took money, only got the boot for a few games, and then won the Heisman. Tressel won't do jack **** to these guys...Ohio State is a joke when it comes to handling violations.

Do they want to risk vacating the game? If they know the players received the benefits, they don't have much of a defense if the NCAA comes knocking, no matter how slight the violation.

Leroy Lizard
12/23/2010, 05:30 AM
Players can come across as pretty dumb sometimes, but I can't think of anyone who could refuse free tats.

I wouldn't get them even if I was paid.

What a dumb thing to do. Mark up your body forever and lose the chance to play in a bowl game. Let's just take a regretful action and ratchet up the regret a few notches.

budbarrybob
12/23/2010, 05:56 AM

Wouldn't evar have one... just me though.

CBUS_SOONER
12/23/2010, 09:09 AM

People here in columbus think Tre$$ is the best at handling problems like this... I think he is soft and nothing will happen like always. Go Hogs

texaspokieokie
12/23/2010, 09:33 AM

i know lotsa folks that wouldn't take free tats.

Soonrs
12/23/2010, 09:37 AM
Give them the death penalty!

http://www.woosk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/ohiostate.jpg

http://www.texasexes.org/userimages/luke2.jpg

OULenexaman
12/23/2010, 09:39 AM
I could never understand why tats are so popular among black folks.....I can hardly even tell what it is or says..

BoulderSooner79
12/23/2010, 09:41 AM

Wouldn't evar have one... just me though.

What? Even my grandma would jump at a free tat offer!

(It was a joke, folks!)

rekamrettuB
12/23/2010, 10:29 AM
I could never understand why tats are so popular among black folks.....I can hardly even tell what it is or says..

I've always asked why they don't use white ink.

Seriously tho, I've been saying this for years about how these college kids can afford so many tats. It's not like they are small and not detailed. Some of these tats are pretty darn expensive...and a lot of players have a very large number of them.

Scott D
12/23/2010, 11:26 AM
What's funny is to take a look at their boards/blogs today. Buckeye fan has turned on Herbstreit faster than Leslie Miles can chew a cud of field turf.

sooner518
12/23/2010, 12:03 PM
according to ESPN (just said it on Sportscenter), Pryor and 4 other tOSU players are suspended.........
for the first 5 games of NEXT YEAR.

what an absolute load of crap to not suspend them immediately for the bowl game. screw these MFers

BoomerSooner, esq.
12/23/2010, 12:11 PM
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five Ohio State football players, including quarterback Terrell Pryor, must sit out the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA ruled Thursday.

A sixth football student-athlete must sit out the first game in 2011 for receiving discounted services in violation of NCAA rules.

All of the players be eligible for the Jan. 4 Sugar Bowl, however.

Five players were found to have sold awards, gifts and university apparel, plus receiving improper benefits in 2009. In addition to missing five games next season, Pryor, Mike Adams, Daniel Herron, Devier Posey and Solomon Thomas must repay money and benefits ranging in value from $1,000 to $2,500. The repayments must be made to a charity.

Jordan Whiting must sit out the first game next year and pay $150 to a charity for the value of services that were discounted because of his status as a student-athlete.

The NCAA announced the suspensions on Thursday, shortly before Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith and coach Jim Tressel were to meet with reporters to discuss the university's investigation of players trading autographs for tattoos.

Adams must repay $1,000 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring and Herron must repay $1,150 for selling his football jersey, pants and shoes for $1,000 and receiving discounted services worth $150.

Posey must repay $1,250 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,200 and receiving discounted services worth $50, while Pryor must repay $2,500 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring, a 2009 Fiesta Bowl sportsmanship award and his 2008 Gold Pants, a gift from the university.

Solomon must repay $1,505 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,000, his 2008 Gold Pants for $350 and receiving discounted services worth $155.

"These are significant penalties based on findings and information provided by the university," Kevin Lennon, NCAA vice president of academic and membership affairs, said in a statement released by the NCAA.

The players are eligibile for the bowl game because the NCAA determined they did not receive adequate rules education during the time period the violations occurred, Lennon said.

w0lfe
12/23/2010, 12:16 PM
Well thats one contender out of the way. They will slip against mich st or miami

LRoss
12/23/2010, 12:22 PM
Wow, I couldn't imagine selling something like a conference championship ring that you'd miss for the rest of your life, especially if you're headed for the NFL and will have all the money you could imagine.

sooner518
12/23/2010, 12:22 PM
The players are eligibile for the bowl game because the NCAA determined they did not receive adequate rules education during the time period the violations occurred, Lennon said.

so ignorance is now a defense?

if this is a valid defense, then why are they being punished at all? it makes no sense at all. either ignorance is an excuse for their actions, or its not.

OUChampsBig12
12/23/2010, 12:24 PM
To think that Worthless Nuts (Buckeyes) are the only program in America where this goes on is crazy!

cccasooner2
12/23/2010, 12:26 PM
Mack Brown has a chest tattoo like this one.

http://www.everytattoo.com/data/media/2/LONGHORN.jpg

I love this one. It looks like my neice's dog with an extra set of pointy ears. I don't think even a *fan would like one for free.

LOL (OUT LOUD EVEN)

KantoSooner
12/23/2010, 12:29 PM
so ignorance is now a defense?

if this is a valid defense, then why are they being punished at all? it makes no sense at all. either ignorance is an excuse for their actions, or its not.

It strikes me as tantamount to saying Ohio State has no compliance education whatsoever. "No selling things associated with the team that has you on scholarship" seems like it would be pretty high up on the Five Key Rules you'd put on a laminated reference card for incoming freshmen.

<and we aren't even going to start on how ... intelligent sounding these guys are. Selling their championship rings to buy tattoos. And THE Ohio State University likes to look down at other schools? That bellowing you hear is my derisive laughter.>

BoomerSooner, esq.
12/23/2010, 12:34 PM
"No selling things associated with the team that has you on scholarship" seems like it would be pretty high up on the Five Key Rules you'd put on a laminated reference card for incoming freshmen."

True. I think they are just using the "no adequate rules education" to keep them from worse punishment. I find it highly doubtful that these caliber players at this high caliber of a school were not given a crash course as freshmen on what is allowed and what is not. They are very lucky they go to tosu and not some podunk school where they would be suspended indefinitely.

badger
12/23/2010, 12:43 PM
This really is punishing the schools that have compliance education programs, isn't it. Durr, tOSU players had no idea, but OU players are educated so they're ineligible for doing the same things, durrrrr.

btw, lol at Pryor selling his "gold pants." Seriously, gold pants? The Ohio State University gave you gold pants? Hahahahahahaha.

As for selling Big Ten championship rings, they give those out to players every year so maybe the players just reasoned that they'd get another one next season which they likely will.

For those who are uneducated (like Pryor, apparently) here goes: Anything you get from your college when you're a college athlete belongs to the college till you graduate/leave, even if it has your name on it.

Turd_Ferguson
12/23/2010, 12:51 PM
Doesn't matter for the Sugar Bowl. Arky pig is gonna is gonna hambone 'em.I see what ya did thar...

sooner59
12/23/2010, 12:53 PM
If anybody was thinking about calling Pryor for Heisman in 2011, go ahead and look elsewhere. And here is their schedule next year:

Sat, Sep 03 Akron Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat, Sep 10 Toledo Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat, Sep 17 Miami (Fla.) at Miami, Fla. TBA
Sat, Sep 24 Colorado Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat, Oct 01 Michigan State * Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat, Oct 08 Nebraska * at Lincoln, Neb. TBA
Sat, Oct 15 Illinois at Champaign, Ill TBA
Sat, Oct 29 Wisconsin * Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat, Nov 05 Indiana * Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat, Nov 12 Purdue * at West Lafayette, Ind. TBA
Sat, Nov 19 Penn State * Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat, Nov 26 Michigan * at Ann Arbor, Mich. TBA
Sat, Dec 03 Big Ten Championship Game * at Indianapolis, Ind. TBA

Games 3-5 are all losable for tOSU. Then the first game back for Pryor and the others is on the road in Lincoln, NE. Should be a fun 2011 for those with disdain for tOSU. I'm already smiling. :D

EDIT: The Colorado game is probably still a win. :rolleyes:

BoulderSooner79
12/23/2010, 01:09 PM
So, does Pryor go pro now? He'd be a project, but I think he would be a project next year too.

badger
12/23/2010, 01:09 PM
Pryor did get a cool tattoo for his autograph, from the looks of it:

http://www.apexchange.com/Content/preview/2010/20101223/16/df0896038f58d215df0e6a7067000328.jpg

badger
12/23/2010, 01:12 PM
Also - I checked into the gold pants thing - its a memento for when they beat Meatchicken, their big rival:
http://mvictors.com/images/2003/pants.jpg

I can see why they'd sell that - Meatchicken is really easy to beat lately

usaosooner
12/23/2010, 01:30 PM
The NCAA is such a damn joke

soonerloyal
12/23/2010, 04:54 PM
Once again the NCAA's greed and the almighty dollar cancel out doing the right thing. "You broke the rules, but because we stand to make money off your appearance in the Bowl game we won't do a damn thing about it." Hey, if the players' dads had negotiated all their business transactions, they'd have skated completely.

I hope Arkansas hangs half a hundred on 'em.

Leroy Lizard
12/23/2010, 04:57 PM
Once again the NCAA's greed and the almighty dollar cancel out doing the right thing. "You broke the rules, but because we stand to make money off your appearance in the Bowl game we won't do a damn thing about it." Hey, if the players' dads had negotiated all their business transactions, they'd have skated completely.

It isn't about money, but lack of spine and a reluctance to rock the boat.

rekamrettuB
12/23/2010, 05:00 PM

Does the NCAA, the organization, make money from the bowl games?

Scott D
12/23/2010, 05:00 PM
Supposedly the items Pryor sold were to get money to help his family out, if the money need for them was immediate, I could see why he'd sell them prior to going pro.

As to their suspension...AJ Green wants to know why it doesn't start immediately.

waynepayne
12/23/2010, 05:36 PM
Supposedly the items Pryor sold were to get money to help his family out, if the money need for them was immediate, I could see why he'd sell them prior to going pro.

As to their suspension...AJ Green wants to know why it doesn't start immediately.

the NCAA just got roasted on College Football Live for just this.

BoulderSooner79
12/23/2010, 05:59 PM

Maybe because the Sugar Bowl would sue the NCAA for pi**ing in their punch bowl.

badger
12/23/2010, 06:06 PM
Maybe because the Sugar Bowl would sue the NCAA for pi**ing in their punch bowl.

meh, tOSU probably wasn't going to sell anymore tickets than they have already - what revenue would be lost to them not playing some of their top players? All I can see is less TV ratings, but that's not Sugar Bowl's problem, that's ESPN's.

CBUS_SOONER
12/23/2010, 06:13 PM
What's funny is to take a look at their boards/blogs today. Buckeye fan has turned on Herbstreit faster than Leslie Miles can chew a cud of field turf.

They have been the last couple of yrs... I had an argument with some suckeye fans/friends in the past and they said they hate Herbie because he is too objective... They think he needs to talk good about the suckeyes and the lil ten all the time.Amazing how clueless they are...

CBUS_SOONER
12/23/2010, 06:15 PM
BTW, I am looking foward to xmas at the n laws tomorrow... :)

BoulderSooner79
12/23/2010, 07:56 PM
meh, tOSU probably wasn't going to sell anymore tickets than they have already - what revenue would be lost to them not playing some of their top players? All I can see is less TV ratings, but that's not Sugar Bowl's problem, that's ESPN's.

More of a snide remark I was making as I don't see grounds for a lawsuit. But I do think money is at the heart of the matter. TV ratings as you noted and no shows to the game and canceled travel plans, etc. Black eye for the sugar bowl in general whose organization would be punished as much as the players.

cccasooner2
12/23/2010, 08:03 PM
It isn't about money, but lack of spine and a reluctance to rock the boat.

They rock the boat while controllng the direction of the waves.

redkid
12/24/2010, 12:12 PM
OK someone explain to me,
Bomar,Quinn were kicked off the team,,OU was punished and put on probation,,for here it comes,,,,A few players receiving a few extra bucks,,Cam Newton whos father admitted to actively trying to sell his son to the highest bidder, nothing done since the school or player supposely knew nothing about it ,,boys at tosu recieving a few extra bucks have to pay back the money and miss a few games nothing else,,ok why couldnt Bomar,Quinn be allowed to pay the money back and miss a few games the next season,,tell me the difference,,OU did not know about what was going on with Bomar(claimed by AU about Newtom but we will see) tosu guys getting money by violating ncaa rules slap on the wrist no immediate suspensions,,,why was it such a big deal a few yrs ago but now its like it happening every day and the ncaa lets it slide,,im confused and have lost what little confidience i did have in the ncaa.
:mad:

hawaii 5-0
12/24/2010, 12:19 PM
Could someone explain how getting a tattoo is helping his family out?

Uggh! My head is dizzy from the Spin Meter.

5-0

Jason
12/24/2010, 01:08 PM
tOSU fans have been against Herbstreit for years now, because they feel he goes out of his way to remain unbiased against tOSU to the point where they feel he bashes them. (Sound familiar?)

Anyway, google "Judas Herbstreit" to see what I mean. It's what Buckeye many fans refer to him as.

Jason
12/24/2010, 01:12 PM
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five Ohio State football players, including quarterback Terrell Pryor, must sit out the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA ruled Thursday.

A sixth football student-athlete must sit out the first game in 2011 for receiving discounted services in violation of NCAA rules.

All of the players be eligible for the Jan. 4 Sugar Bowl, however.

Five players were found to have sold awards, gifts and university apparel, plus receiving improper benefits in 2009. In addition to missing five games next season, Pryor, Mike Adams, Daniel Herron, Devier Posey and Solomon Thomas must repay money and benefits ranging in value from $1,000 to $2,500. The repayments must be made to a charity.

Jordan Whiting must sit out the first game next year and pay $150 to a charity for the value of services that were discounted because of his status as a student-athlete.

The NCAA announced the suspensions on Thursday, shortly before Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith and coach Jim Tressel were to meet with reporters to discuss the university's investigation of players trading autographs for tattoos.

Adams must repay $1,000 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring and Herron must repay $1,150 for selling his football jersey, pants and shoes for $1,000 and receiving discounted services worth $150.

Posey must repay $1,250 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,200 and receiving discounted services worth $50, while Pryor must repay $2,500 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring, a 2009 Fiesta Bowl sportsmanship award and his 2008 Gold Pants, a gift from the university.

Solomon must repay $1,505 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,000, his 2008 Gold Pants for $350 and receiving discounted services worth $155.

"These are significant penalties based on findings and information provided by the university," Kevin Lennon, NCAA vice president of academic and membership affairs, said in a statement released by the NCAA.

I heard they're all writing a check for their donation to the Human Fund.

sooner59
12/24/2010, 01:49 PM
The NCAA should be punished for having a lack of institutional control as they obviously are crooked and do not care to police correctly. As punishment, they should get the "death penalty" where they receive absolutely $0.00 in revenue for the remainder of the contract with the BCS. When said contract it up, a playoff will be implemented and every NCAA employee will be replaced.

Seems fair....by dubious NCAA standards anyway.

rekamrettuB
12/24/2010, 02:38 PM
OK someone explain to me,
Bomar,Quinn were kicked off the team,,OU was punished and put on probation,,for here it comes,,,,A few players receiving a few extra bucks,,Cam Newton whos father admitted to actively trying to sell his son to the highest bidder, nothing done since the school or player supposely knew nothing about it ,,boys at tosu recieving a few extra bucks have to pay back the money and miss a few games nothing else,,ok why couldnt Bomar,Quinn be allowed to pay the money back and miss a few games the next season,,tell me the difference,,OU did not know about what was going on with Bomar(claimed by AU about Newtom but we will see) tosu guys getting money by violating ncaa rules slap on the wrist no immediate suspensions,,,why was it such a big deal a few yrs ago but now its like it happening every day and the ncaa lets it slide,,im confused and have lost what little confidience i did have in the ncaa.
:mad:

The reason Bomare and Quinn weren't allowed to pay the money back and miss a few games was because they lied to Stoops. From what I recall, Stoops gave them a chance to confess and they still denied it. Stoops booted them for that.

Leroy Lizard
12/24/2010, 03:35 PM
The NCAA should be punished for having a lack of institutional control as they obviously are crooked and do not care to police correctly. As punishment, they should get the "death penalty" where they receive absolutely $0.00 in revenue for the remainder of the contract with the BCS. When said contract it up, a playoff will be implemented and every NCAA employee will be replaced.

Seems fair....by dubious NCAA standards anyway.

The NCAA is a non-profit made up of its own member institutions. So I don't know how that would look.

redkid
12/24/2010, 04:06 PM
(QUOTE)
]The reason Bomare and Quinn weren't allowed to pay the money back and miss a few games was because they lied to Stoops. From what I recall, Stoops gave them a chance to confess and they still denied it. Stoops booted them for that.

Ok I didnt know they lied to Stoops,,they got what they deserved,,but explain after Stoops took action and booted his starting QB off the team why then did the ncaa go after them by vacating games they had played in(which was of course overturned) then probation and whatever else,,I dont get it tosu has 5 players taking illegal benefits,coach does nothing and everything is fine,,ncaa justifiable because,,,, Quote"the NCAA determined they did not receive adequate rules education during the time period the violations occurred.

THATS A BIG BS!!!that could be said for everyone violating the rules..

It is commom knowledge that as incoming freshmen they are required to sit thru lectures of the rights and wrongs of ncaa regulations and what is legal or illegal,,it is drilled in them from day 1,,so that holds no water,,the continued stream of excuses from the ncaa is inexcusable and biased.

sooner59
12/24/2010, 04:09 PM
The NCAA is a non-profit made up of its own member institutions. So I don't know how that would look.

You're right. The NCAA is a phantom organization with no office and no employees whatsoever.

You are so adamant about arguing with people. I forget that some people need to see these (:D ) or these (:rolleyes: ) or else they go all :eek: :hot: :mad: .

;)

Leroy Lizard
12/24/2010, 04:19 PM
You're right. The NCAA is a phantom organization with no office and no employees whatsoever.

Any fines you levy are simply going to come out of the members' dues. So do you want OU to pay for the NCAA's transgressions?

The employees are not going to foot the bill.

You are so adamant about arguing with people. I forget that some people need to see these (:D ) or these (:rolleyes: ) or else they go all :eek: :hot: :mad: .

;)

I wouldn't have to argue if some of you would think about some of these things before you post.

sooner59
12/24/2010, 04:23 PM
Any fines you levy are simply going to come out of the members' dues. So do you want OU to pay for the NCAA's transgressions?

The employees are not going to foot the bill.

I wouldn't have to argue if some of you would think about some of these things before you post.

I don't have to think when I am joking, dumb***. My original post was tongue in cheek. :rolleyes: :eek: :D :confused: :hot: :pop: :P

Leroy Lizard
12/24/2010, 04:25 PM
I don't have to think when I am joking, dumb***. My original post was tongue in cheek. :rolleyes: :eek: :D :confused: :hot: :pop: :P

Then quit overreacting.

sooner59
12/24/2010, 04:33 PM
Then quit overreacting.

You seem to overreact to just about every post in every thread nowadays.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0911/overreacting-overreacting-crying-whine-demotivational-poster-1258504917.jpg

StoopTroup
12/24/2010, 04:34 PM
...59.....lol....looks like he lost another argument to himself again.

sooner59
12/24/2010, 04:42 PM
Well, I'd love to stay and play, but I have to go help make some food for this evening.

Leroy Lizard
12/24/2010, 04:44 PM
...59.....lol....looks like he lost another argument to himself again.

If all I want on SF is attention, you're giving it to me.

StoopTroup
12/24/2010, 04:45 PM
If all I want on SF is attention, you're giving it to me.

So you want folks to give it to you?

sooner59
12/24/2010, 04:46 PM
Then quit overreacting.

http://orkut.mastitree.com/graphics/christmas-scraps/27/christmas-images/merry-christmas-images-2.gif

StoopTroup
12/24/2010, 04:48 PM
http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.46873398.jpg

sooner518
12/24/2010, 05:14 PM
Well, I'd love to stay and play, but I have to go help make some food for this evening.

you HAVE to go? more like you want to. No one is forcing you to go make that food. sorry but youre wrong

/Leroy'd

StoopTroup
12/24/2010, 05:34 PM
you HAVE to go? more like you want to. No one is forcing you to go make that food. sorry but youre wrong

/Leroy'd

That seemed relevant for some odd reason

Leroy Lizard
12/24/2010, 05:35 PM
That seemed relevant for some odd reason

Don't you mean "That seem relevant..."? ;)

StoopTroup
12/24/2010, 05:41 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/funny_lizard_greeting_card-p137579854802200793q6ay_400.jpg

VA Sooner
12/24/2010, 07:28 PM
The NCAA "sanctions" are a joke. They'll all go pro except one anyway. Pryor won't improve much more than he has this year... he'll go late in the draft and then fail miserably after a year on the practice squad because of bone-headed off-the-field issues.

It's in the stars...