PDA

View Full Version : Any Bedlam on-line video highlights with "their" PBP guy describing them?

NMSooner'80
12/22/2010, 06:44 PM
Of course, I'm talking about the two long passes by Jones in the fourth quarter, to Kenney and Hanna respectively, and the on-side kick recovery by Broyles. I'm sure Hunizker sounded like he was being visited by the Manson Family when he made those calls.

BoomerSoonerGoOU
12/22/2010, 08:15 PM
Of course, I'm talking about the two long passes by Jones in the fourth quarter, to Kenney and Hanna respectively, and the on-side kick recovery by Broyles. I'm sure Hunizker sounded like he was being visited by the Manson Family when he made those calls.

I was hoping someone captured that as well. I was at the game in 2008, and my friend somehow recorded the OSU PBP announcer screaming "YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!" when Gresham caught that tip for a TD!

SoonerShay
12/22/2010, 08:41 PM
I saw their highlights, but they only show the good plays they made in them now. There was a time when they showed atleast the touchdowns by the opposing team, but not anymore.

It's weird because at that time SoonerSports was the exact opposite and now they show the other teams good plays.

MrJimBeam
12/23/2010, 06:11 AM
CBS Sports on-line will have a page for Aggies with the full game and play-by-play by Pistols Firing. You'd probably have to pay for it though. You might go to the Aggies home sports page, they may have a link there.

stoopified
12/23/2010, 10:34 AM
Pistols firing is the lamest PBP tag line I have ever heard.

OKLA21FAN
12/23/2010, 11:01 AM

how about them apples :pop:

oudanny
12/23/2010, 11:12 AM
His voice made my ears hurt and shattered my classes.

Scott D
12/23/2010, 11:27 AM

add that up with his voice and you're clamoring for a booth with Lee Corso and Lou Holtz

picasso
12/23/2010, 12:22 PM
Goooooood night Vienna Sausages!!!