PDA

View Full Version : Randy Terrill's bipartisanship (bribery)

badger
12/22/2010, 05:59 PM
You know just looking at this pic that this is not good news:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/articleimages/2010/Thumbs/20101222_leftterr111111222_package.jpg
I have no idea who Debbie Leftwich is, or I'd shame her in the thread title too, but I'm sure you've all heard of HB 1804 Randy Terrill... and this is what he's up to now:

Linky (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20101222_12_0_OLHMIY804617&r=40)

The comments on this story are hilarious, ready to call out Republican corruption, but then you realize that it's also Democratic corruption... bipartisanship! Yay! We work across the board here in Oklahoma! :D

<siiiiiiiigh> innocent till proven guilty... innocent till proven guilty... one outta office one to go... innocent till proven guilty... randy term limited in 2016... innocent till proven guilty...innocent till proven guilty...

JohnnyMack
12/22/2010, 06:03 PM
That's Byron's mom.

badger
12/22/2010, 06:14 PM
That's Byron's mom.

:D

GKeeper316
12/22/2010, 06:20 PM
debbie leftwich is the widow of longtime state sen. keith leftwich. the dumbass pubs tried to pull a fast one on us by creating a position at the state medical examiners office called the "transition coordinator" with a yearly salary of 85 thousand dollars and no responsibilities whatsoever in order to open up her senate seat (that she slid into with no qualifications when her husband died) for state rep mike christian.

fox 25's nick winkler got wind of it and its all blown up in their faces. randy terril ran unopposed in the last election, because the story broke after the filing deadline.

Leroy Lizard
12/22/2010, 07:59 PM
debbie leftwich is the widow of longtime state sen. keith leftwich. the dumbass pubs tried to pull a fast one on us by creating a position at the state medical examiners office called the "transition coordinator" with a yearly salary of 85 thousand dollars and no responsibilities whatsoever in order to open up her senate seat (that she slid into with no qualifications when her husband died) for state rep mike christian.

Sounds very Little Dixie.

cccasooner2
12/23/2010, 10:45 AM
Too funny. Sad that they surely believe they did nothing wrong because it has been done many times before.

Another one of those attempts to criminalize politics I suppose? :)

Midtowner
12/23/2010, 11:35 AM
The comments on newsok are hilarious.

This is clearly a vast chamber of commerce conspiracy. Never mind that Terrill doesn't even have a leadership position, the CoC also wants to put him in the pokey for messing with their precious messican servant force.

mgsooner
12/23/2010, 11:36 AM
aaaaaaaand nothing whatsoever will come of this.

GKeeper316
12/24/2010, 04:53 PM
The comments on newsok are hilarious.

This is clearly a vast chamber of commerce conspiracy. Never mind that Terrill doesn't even have a leadership position, the CoC also wants to put him in the pokey for messing with their precious messican servant force.

terrill sits on the board of the medical examiners office.

Okla-homey
12/24/2010, 05:03 PM
terrill sits on the board of the medical examiners office.

Another brilliantly functioning state agency.:rolleyes:

Those ya-hoos have had so many problems that if they submitted their affidavit that Joey Bagadonuts died from a bullet to the head, I would still want to see Joey's deceased head complete with bullet hole.