PDA

View Full Version : PSA

Okla-homey
12/21/2010, 04:30 PM
If you intend to report a housetheft and loss of all your shizz to your insurance carrier, it's a good idea to make sure the nosey neighbor lady across the street doesn't take photos of you and your homies carting said shizz away the week before.

That is all.

Soonerwake
12/21/2010, 04:31 PM
I told you not to do it. And to think you're an officer of the court.. :D

Boomer.....
12/21/2010, 04:36 PM
Why do people have to ruin a perfectly good scam?

Okla-homey
12/21/2010, 04:38 PM
Why do people have to ruin a perfectly good scam?

She said they p1ssed her off with all their noisy parties and they let their dogs poop in her yard. Truly.

olevetonahill
12/21/2010, 04:40 PM
That bitch dint get my Tag # did she :eek:

soonerchk
12/21/2010, 04:59 PM
She said they p1ssed her off with all their noisy parties and they let their dogs poop in her yard. Truly.

I would have pooped in their yard and turned them into the police!

Penguin
12/22/2010, 12:27 PM
If you intend to report a housetheft and loss of all your shizz to your insurance carrier, it's a good idea to make sure the nosey neighbor lady across the street doesn't take photos of you and your homies carting said shizz away the week before.

That is all.

How did the neighbor get involved? I'm just wondering how the insurance company got a hold of the photos.

olevetonahill
12/22/2010, 12:29 PM
How did the neighbor get involved? I'm just wondering how the insurance company got a hold of the photos.

She prolly ran her mouth when the PoPo took a report :eek:

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 02:06 PM
Is it possible the stuff they got rid of was damaged in the robbery? Sounds to me like the old lady across the street is the Queenpin and had her boys screw over the Party Goers. I bet she's got their other stuff in a mini-storage somewhere. What a bitch. :D ;)

Okla-homey
12/22/2010, 05:23 PM

Here's a tip.

When you make a housetheft claim that involves every stick of furniture, dish, shoe, sock, pair of drawers and picture in your house, the insurance company does some checking around your neighborhood. It's called "canvasing." And people talk.

I bet if these folks hadn't been greedy and just reported a burglary and theft of thier big screen and the other usual high-value stuff, they would have gotten away with it.

Think about it. WTF steals dressers, chests of drawers, socks, underwear, blue jeans and your Aunt Mabel's framed photo?

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 05:27 PM
Think about it. WTF steals your Aunt Mabel's framed photo?

That right there would have maxed out my claim.