PDA

View Full Version : Tom Coburn Hates Selfless, American Heroes

Pages : 1 [2]

GKeeper316
12/22/2010, 08:56 PM
The pyramids are pretty cool though.

the pyramids wern't built by slaves, and aside from the old testament saying so, there's no evidence whatsoever that the jews (hebrew tribes) were ever enslaved by the egyptians.

back on topic... coburn's a ******.

GKeeper316
12/22/2010, 08:57 PM
The problem in the 30s wasn't the people spending. The people spending is never that bad. It was down a bit when the money supply was contracted, but that's because there was less money out there. The problem in the 30s was government getting too big. The fed getting to powerful. And overall worldwide depressions were going on. Honestly we didn't have it too bad in America till the polices of Hoover and FDR kept getting worse and worse and, and closer to bigger and bigger government

that isnt what caused the depression.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 09:07 PM
the pyramids wern't built by slaves, and aside from the old testament saying so, there's no evidence whatsoever that the jews (hebrew tribes) were ever enslaved by the egyptians.

back on topic... coburn's a ******.

Which proves there was no Holocaust? :D ;)

GKeeper316
12/22/2010, 09:09 PM
Which proves there was no Holocaust? :D ;)

that's documented and historical fact. if anyone believes the bible is historical record, well, i don't know... that's just really really dumb.

Leroy Lizard
12/22/2010, 09:10 PM
Because the fund will run out of money possibly?

Because I don't give a **** about anything you have to say regarding this....

Gee, it kinda' looks like you do.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 09:12 PM
Gee, it kinda' looks like you do.

Back for round two Apollo?

http://www.teesnthings.com/ProductImages/movie/rocky-t-shirts/rocky-balboa-cutout.jpg

bigfatjerk
12/22/2010, 09:15 PM
that isnt what caused the depression.

Which depression? The recession part of it? Or the part where it went to 20% unemployment after government tried more and more to fix it and never went below 20% till a lot of it was thrown out by the supreme court.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 09:18 PM
that's documented and historical fact. if anyone believes the bible is historical record, well, i don't know... that's just really really dumb.

I believe there is a disclaimer if you've read a Bible. It explains all that....lol

soonercruiser
12/22/2010, 09:20 PM
:eek: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/12/21/coburn-to-block-911-responders-bill/

What an as**ole. Way to go, Oklahoma-voters.

YOU may be the Dumba**!!
Coburn is the type of hero we need in Congress to not just throw our tax dollars around wildly, dummy!
As it turns out the Dems came up with a compromise to reduce the cost - pay for it - and tighten down the application of funds.
DUH!

You are the type of wild a** lemming that will jump off the sea cliff every time some bleeding heart liberal comes up with a scheme to give away tax-payer money, and put our grandchildren in deeper debt!
YOU HATE OUR GRANDCHILDREN, AND WANT THEM TO BE PAUPERS!
Otherwise you would embrace the Constitutional process in Congress!

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 09:20 PM
Which depression? The recession part of it? Or the part where it went to 20% unemployment after government tried more and more to fix it and never went below 20% till a lot of it was thrown out by the supreme court.

You didn't post your DOB. You must be really old or a history major? Hobbyist? :D ;)

GKeeper316
12/22/2010, 09:21 PM
I believe there is a disclaimer if you've read a Bible. It explains all that....lol

i know that, and you know that, but thousands and thousands of falls creek attendees agree that the bible is, in fact, an accurate historical record. and that the earth isn't older than 10,000 years. and that jesus rode his dinosaur to church on sundays.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 09:23 PM
You are the type of wild a** lemming that will jump off the sea cliff every time some bleeding heart liberal comes up with a scheme to give away tax-payer money, and put our grandchildren in deeper debt!
YOU HATE OUR GRANDCHILDREN, AND WANT THEM TO BE PAUPERS!

Some of that was a pretty decent rant. The rest I left out as it doesn't meet my own personal Posting Standards. :D ;)

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 09:24 PM
i know that, and you know that, but thousands and thousands of falls creek attendees agree that the bible is, in fact, an accurate historical record. and that the earth isn't older than 10,000 years. and that jesus rode his dinosaur to church on sundays.

His Dinosaur was what he used to do the walk on water thing I hear. :D ;)

Leroy Lizard
12/22/2010, 09:32 PM
Holy ****, you managed to somehow turn this into another endless biblical debate. You guys amaze me.

GKeeper316
12/22/2010, 09:33 PM
Holy ****, you managed to somehow turn this into another endless biblical debate. You guys amaze me.

i blame the jews.

and tom coburn is still a ******.

bigfatjerk
12/22/2010, 09:35 PM
You didn't post your DOB. You must be really old or a history major? Hobbyist? :D ;)

A little bit of everything. But if you just look at what happens with the government and the acts that were passed, you can see how unemployment went up.

okie52
12/22/2010, 09:38 PM
[Froze,Homey] Why do you hate selfless American heroes? [/Froze,Homey]

Evidently the attorneys weren't so selfless.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 09:41 PM
A little bit of everything. But if you just look at what happens with the government and the acts that were passed, you can see how unemployment went up.

I figured....I used to work with a History Major and even though she knew things that I'd never thought about...she was also a great accountant. Tough as nails and really smart. Scared the hell out of me. She was like an older Big Sister. We'd talk about some of this stuff...the rest I got from my Grandparent's.

cccasooner2
12/22/2010, 09:57 PM

See, there's progress! :D

okie52
12/22/2010, 09:57 PM

You will be comforted, no doubt, to know that our speaker of the house supports NG because it will get us off of fossil fuels and we have a rep from georgia fighting to protect Guam from capsizing.

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 10:14 PM
See, there's progress! :D

It was probably Dr Tom's Grandfather that got it going.

Turd_Ferguson
12/22/2010, 10:30 PM
I believe there is a disclaimer if you've read a Bible. It explains all that....lolST...are you a religious man? I thought you went to church...:pop:

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 10:41 PM
ST...are you a religious man? I thought you went to church...:pop:

Sometimes. :D I screw around here but if you need to confess or get saved I can lead you to help.

Turd_Ferguson
12/22/2010, 10:56 PM
Sometimes. :D I screw around here but if you need to confess or get saved I can lead you to help.Nope, I'm not Catholic, I don't confess, I ask for forgiveness and I was saved many years ago.:pop:

StoopTroup
12/22/2010, 10:58 PM
Nope, I'm not Catholic, I don't confess, I ask for forgiveness and I was saved many years ago.:pop:

Cool. It's pretty busy right now so having to work you in woulda been tough but I would have done it for a Turd. Anything I do wrong is the Priest that raised all of us fault. Dude was an ex-boxer and explained to us that killin' was bad.

olevetonahill
12/22/2010, 11:02 PM
Nope, I'm not Catholic, I don't confess, I ask for forgiveness and I was saved many years ago.:pop:

I dont confess either, Hell If i aint got my Lawyer with me i aint talking ;)

Turd_Ferguson
12/22/2010, 11:05 PM
I dont confess either, Hell If i aint got my Lawyer with me i aint talking ;)Bull****! Half a qt of OVJ and a 18 pack of Natty, you tell me everthang:D

olevetonahill
12/22/2010, 11:53 PM
Bull****! Half a qt of OVJ and a 18 pack of Natty, you tell me everthang:D

Ya but you durnk to and wont remember the shat ;)

GKeeper316
12/22/2010, 11:53 PM
I dont confess either, Hell If i aint got my Lawyer with me i aint talking ;)

and he better be a jew!

StoopTroup
12/23/2010, 12:06 AM
There aren't any jews....we covered that earlier. :D ;)

olevetonahill
12/23/2010, 12:19 AM
and he better be a jew!

I dont have Oldnslo on retainer But I bet he would help me if I needed him ;)

sappstuf
12/23/2010, 08:52 AM
Evidently the attorneys weren't so selfless.

Working for anything under 30-40% IS selfless....

okie52
12/23/2010, 09:49 AM
Working for anything under 30-40% IS selfless....

It's Christmas so now they are givers.