PDA

View Full Version : Offishaul CheeseHead vs put some more on the Bean Town Thread

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 08:27 PM
The Brady Bunch vs Your Better not say anything bad about Greean Bay or else game is upon us....:D

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 08:31 PM
Clark Griswold's Wife is the sideline reporter.

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 08:31 PM
Nice first move by GB. FIRST DOWN! Not popular by the crowd for some reason. :D

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 08:55 PM
Guess the board CheeseHeads must be in Boston for the game.

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 09:21 PM
Brady getting a few shots tonight.

TUSooner
12/19/2010, 09:32 PM
Who's the Packer QB?

Vinny Testaverde??

GO PACK! :D

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 09:34 PM
Who's the Packer QB?

Vinny Testaverde??

GO PACK! :D

It ain't Tebow. His last save got raided.

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 09:47 PM
LMAO@Connolly

Dude looked like he might blow his heart out.

SoonerPride93
12/19/2010, 09:48 PM
I wanted him to score :(

pappy
12/19/2010, 09:54 PM
it would've been awesome if he had scored.

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 10:20 PM
Wickford looks like he ate a small calf before the game.

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 10:29 PM
Is Belichick cooking shellfish on the sidelines?

StoopTroup
12/19/2010, 10:37 PM
Wow. GB owning the 3rd qtr.

agoo758
12/19/2010, 11:29 PM
****ing damit. I am getting sick and tired of my team being the team that cant QUITE get it done. We've been that way every since we won the superbowl 14 years ago, and it's ****ing irritating.

badger
12/19/2010, 11:33 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/Muscletang/cb9_5.jpg

CrimsonRez
12/20/2010, 12:34 AM
listen...Tom Brady is the best QB in the league he is doing a LOT with a relatively young offense. He made the Jet's look like a bunch of pee wee league boy scouts. It's no shame to be beaten by the Pat's.

badger
12/20/2010, 12:50 AM
listen...Tom Brady is the best QB in the league he is doing a LOT with a relatively young offense. He made the Jet's look like a bunch of pee wee league boy scouts. It's no shame to be beaten by the Pat's.

http://geeks-have-feelings-too.net/images/smileys/crying.gif

Okie35
12/20/2010, 01:36 AM

No, he's not. He's one of the best. More credit should be going to their whole coaching staff. Their play calling is superb. Brady looked like a child when he got pressured.

StoopTroup
12/20/2010, 11:35 AM
What do Tom and Mark have in common?

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/tom-brady-underwear-model.jpghttp://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/071018/wahlberg_l.jpg

badger
12/20/2010, 11:46 AM
It was just a terrible, disappointing sports weekend. The clone of Q, Finchie Finch Finch, is out of the bowl game. Our OU men's team actually had an opponent they had a chance of beating, but then Capel throws a techie-inducing fit and our momentum is shattered. Our women looked strong early on the road against Arky, then we handed the game to them via turnovers.

And then, to top things off by Sunday night, the ex-LSU quarterback Lesters the final seconds away. Well, at least he didn't spike the ball on fourth down???

:mad: grumble grumble

StoopTroup
12/20/2010, 11:51 AM
Not the answer I was looking for Badge.

I know you looked though. :D ;)

badger
12/20/2010, 12:11 PM
You shouldn't post stuff like that during work hours, Troop.

Here is another answer nobody is looking for. Go Vikings. You go out onto that frozen field in that crappy new college stadium with your 10 buck snow shovelers and you win. You twist all of your ankles, be cold and you love it. You love it because if you don't, da bears pretty much seal up the NFC North tonight. We can make up a one-game differential (because we play them at home to close the season), but not two games likely.

You go into your miserable, undersized outdoor stadium on a freezing cold Monday night and you LIKE it, purple dudes, because as your ex-coach told you vets earlier this year - you win this season, because most of you won't be here next.

So go out there in your final game in Minnesota of your careers and leave it all behind - blood, body parts, whatever it takes. Because if you lose this game, you lose it in front of a national audience in the most embarrassing fashion possible -- a northern team can't win in cold weather. Tee hee.

I am even wearing a purple shirt today to show my mediocre support attempt in your favor. Maybe I'll braid my blond hair all viking-like?? Out of boredom because you guys suck so much, more likely.

StoopTroup
12/20/2010, 12:20 PM
I work nights.

Better? :D

Bourbon St Sooner
12/20/2010, 01:06 PM
So what will Aaron Rodgers be doing this January? Playing golf? Listening to cabana music on the beach?

Remember when fudge packers were killing everybody in preseason and Aaron Rodgers was better than Joe Montana? Yeah, no so much.

TUSooner
12/20/2010, 01:26 PM
And then, to top things off by Sunday night, the ex-LSU quarterback Lesters the final seconds away. Well, at least he didn't spike the ball on fourth down???

:mad: grumble grumble

That is SF.com gold. Sadly. :(

badger
12/20/2010, 01:37 PM
So what will Aaron Rodgers be doing this January? Playing golf? Listening to cabana music on the beach?

Remember when fudge packers were killing everybody in preseason and Aaron Rodgers was better than Joe Montana? Yeah, no so much.

And I suppose all comparisons to great running backs in OU history suddenly stopped when Adrian Peterson broke his collarbone?

Aaron. Is. INJURED! Sat out the last game with concussion issues! He's still a great QB, he just didn't play yesterday so don't go making wild golfing claims and question his ability to achieve legendary status quite yet.

Okie35
12/20/2010, 01:51 PM
And I suppose all comparisons to great running backs in OU history suddenly stopped when Adrian Peterson broke his collarbone?

Aaron. Is. INJURED! Sat out the last game with concussion issues! He's still a great QB, he just didn't play yesterday so don't go making wild golfing claims and question his ability to achieve legendary status quite yet.

Imagine if Aaron Rodgers had a good line like Brady. It would be scary.

OULenexaman
12/20/2010, 01:53 PM
Go Bears...

badger
12/20/2010, 02:16 PM
Go Vikings...

Fixed.

Here, I'll also fix the Chicago Bears song:

Vike down, Minny Vikings, make every play clear the snow to victory;
Vike down, Minny Vikings, put up a fight in weather misery.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your AD-formation.
Vike down, Minny Vikings, and let them know why you're underachieving clowns.
You're the pride of none, watching's not fun, Minny Vikings, vike down.

StoopTroup
12/20/2010, 02:17 PM
Oh and BTW....I didn't start this thread during work hours. :D :P

agoo758
12/20/2010, 02:37 PM

Aaron has played well this season. The reason our Packers are 8-6 is because of an inability to replace Grant, dumb penalties, inconsistency in scoring in the redzone, and constant blown assignments at the line leading to sacks. I don't even really blame Flynn for losing the game, sure he botched up the last 23 seconds, but this is his first ever start. Instead I blame the blown assignment that led to a nine yard sack a couple of plays earlier, being unable to score from the 2 yard line at one point which would have put us up by two scores, and giving up a huge kick return after our opening score. As for the people who say that there is no shame is losing to the pats? **** that! If my Pack is going to win the Superbowl, we better be able to beat the Pats!

badger
12/20/2010, 02:40 PM
Also, I think fellow Sooner fans can appreciate the importance of a tight end in an offense, and the Pack is on its fourth string at this moment :(

Can I get a TOUCHDOWN, TIGHT END?!?!?!?!

agoo758
12/20/2010, 02:43 PM
Also, I think fellow Sooner fans can appreciate the importance of a tight end in an offense, and the Pack is on its fourth string at this moment :(

Can I get a TOUCHDOWN, TIGHT END?!?!?!?!

Bring back Bubba Franks......bring back Mark Chamura.... bring back Keith Jackson!!!!!:pop:

Edit: Maybe with all three of them, we could run an all-Tightend wishbone! :D

badger
12/20/2010, 02:55 PM
You know how a guy can go from most desirable cute guy on the team to least desirable monster on the team? Host a teen prom party and get stuck in a very public court with accusations of rape.

Take Chu off the list and replace him with Keith Jackson two-fold :)

agoo758
12/20/2010, 03:09 PM
You know how a guy can go from most desirable cute guy on the team to least desirable monster on the team? Host a teen prom party and get stuck in a very public court with accusations of rape.

Take Chu off the list and replace him with Keith Jackson two-fold :)

Ehh.....chamura wasn't perfect, but if I remember correctly he really hadnt had problems before or since the incident, and I remember watching him and keith play when the won the superbowl in 96, and they were arguably the best tight tend duo in NFL history. Of course, having Rison, Freeman, and Brooks to receive didnt hurt either......DAMN was that a good team! :)

badger
12/20/2010, 03:25 PM
remembering title teams... so happy... so dominant... so happy... such fond... memories...

http://geeks-have-feelings-too.net/images/smileys/crying.gif

I WANNA WIN A TITLE AGAINNNNNNN!!!!!!