PDA

View Full Version : Sam the Ram

StiffArmTrophy
12/19/2010, 07:35 PM
Today Sam became only the third rookie qb to throw for more than 3000 yards. Pretty impressive!!!

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 02:19 PM
Peyton and Sam are the only two QBs this year to take every snap or something. I heard this earlier this morning.

Right now the Rams D is letting up. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

oumartin
12/26/2010, 02:24 PM
he needs benched until he can learn to throw the deep ball ;)

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 02:37 PM
Rams need to lose the next two for better draft position.

85sooners
12/26/2010, 03:00 PM
Rams need to lose the next two for better draft position.Or win them and play a home playoff game:eek:

oumartin
12/26/2010, 03:01 PM
they absolutely suck in the red zone. Bradford isn't at his best in that area of the field and his line and receivers don't help

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 03:07 PM

No way that's happening when the climate for picking up free agents that can play or a deeper round draft pick is a better idea.

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 03:09 PM
Or win them and play a home playoff game:eek:

And get slaughtered again by the Saints? They'd be better off getting a higher draft pick and helping out that anemic WR corps. Or the OL. Or the secondary.

No way that's happening when the climate for picking up free agents that can play or a deeper round draft pick is a better idea.

Depends on who is making the decisions.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 03:20 PM
And get slaughtered again by the Saints? They'd be better off getting a higher draft pick and helping out that anemic WR corps. Or the OL. Or the secondary.

Depends on who is making the decisions.

Someone was smart enough to get this team this far with a Rookie QB. Nobody was saying the Rams would make the playoffs....they were saying stuff like...I hope they don't get Sam killed. I think they wouldn't be fighting for their life to get into the playoffs if Clayton and a few others hadn't gotten hurt.

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 03:25 PM
Someone was smart enough to get this team this far with a Rookie QB. Nobody was saying the Rams would make the playoffs....they were saying stuff like...I hope they don't get Sam killed. I think they wouldn't be fighting for their life to get into the playoffs if Clayton and a few others hadn't gotten hurt.

It helps being in the worst division in the league.

AlboSooner
12/26/2010, 03:29 PM
It's impressive. Imagine what he can do with a soild o line, and some good WRs'

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 03:31 PM
It helps being in the worst division in the league.

That's true. That's why I said they wouldn't be struggling for a Playoff spot. You do realize though....that this Rams Team has been in a spot they could have won a lot more of these earlier losses, right?

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 03:36 PM
That's true. That's why I said they wouldn't be struggling for a Playoff spot. You do realize though....that this Rams Team has been in a spot they could have won a lot more of these earlier losses, right?

Yeah, but they're still not a very good team overall. They still need help.

LOL. That was a funny play. If Alexander could stay healthy he will be a good target for Sam.

oumartin
12/26/2010, 03:36 PM
dangit, looks like sams first td throw in four weeks is not gonna happen on that throw!

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 03:39 PM
Damn. Watch your feet, Denario!

Nice throw, Sam!

oumartin
12/26/2010, 03:40 PM
got it on the next play though! good for sam

btb916
12/26/2010, 03:42 PM

Wow. Seriously? What a stupid thing to say. May as well have lost every game with that logic. Experience in the playoffs is VERY important. The Rams will have a good group at WR once Avery and Clayton come back, especially with DX in there, who will improve rapidly once he can play an entire season. TE Oh-Oh is also good when healthy.

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 03:48 PM
Wow. Seriously? What a stupid thing to say. May as well have lost every game with that logic. Experience in the playoffs is VERY important. The Rams will have a good group at WR once Avery and Clayton come back, especially with DX in there, who will improve rapidly once he can play an entire season. TE Oh-Oh is also good when healthy.

Wrong. They need talent right now more than they need to go 8-8 in the worst division in the league and "playoff experience" of getting whooped by the Saints again. What a stupid thing to say. :rolleyes:

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 03:52 PM
I get that the Rams didn't necessarily need a TD there, but it would have been nice to see Bradford get another one.

btb916
12/26/2010, 03:58 PM
Wrong. They need talent right now more than they need to go 8-8 in the worst division in the league and "playoff experience" of getting whooped by the Saints again. What a stupid thing to say. :rolleyes:

Ask every one on the team. Ask the coach. Ask the GM. Ask the owner.

I would put everything in my bank account that they would rather go to the playoffs then lose the next two games.

They need depth and experience more than they need a really high draft pick. There are good, talented guys scattered throughout the draft. You need GOOD draft picks more than you need HIGH draft picks, at least once you've got a franchise QB. Which we can both agree they have.

oumartin
12/26/2010, 03:59 PM
I get that the Rams didn't necessarily need a TD there, but it would have been nice to see Bradford get another one.

thunk you wanted them to lose

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:04 PM

Are you just a Bradford Fan and a fan of another NFL Team?

I ask as I can get it if you don't want to see the Rams go further and see you're hoping your beloved Seahawks win today....:D ;)

Seriously though....I've been a Cowboys Fan until JJ was Coach. I came back once Barry was HC and then have only cheered them on because I had no other reason to be a Fan of any other NFL Team. I was born in Missouri and we move here when I was one. If there was a NFL Team in Oklahoma...I'd be a fan but there isn't. KC? Yeah...it's cool to watch them beat the Raiders and the Broncos but the Owner there isn't going to ever see another Lombardi Trophy there in his lifetime. Once Sam came to St. Louis I started watching a bit more NFL action. Yeah Adrian is great but Sam was the last Heisman Winner at OU to take over the reigns of an NFL Franchise. I'm a Rams Fan until he's done I think.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:07 PM

What if they suddenly got it together and started winning games until they brought Home a Lombardi Trophy to St. Louis again? If and I say if...it were to happen...Sam would be one of the greatest Rookies to ever be drafted IMO. I cOUld live with that.

olevetonahill
12/26/2010, 04:07 PM
Im a Sam Fan . Other than seeing Sam win i wouldnt GAS about how the Rams do.;)

Soonermagik
12/26/2010, 04:08 PM
Bradford looked awesome on that roll out pass. Go rams!!!

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:09 PM
Looks like the Rams D is playing to win right now....

Soonermagik
12/26/2010, 04:09 PM
Im a Sam Fan . Other than seeing Sam win i wouldnt GAS about how the Rams do.;)

If Sam could lead them to a playoff game I would be stoked. I could give 2 craps about the Rams if they didn't have Sam. Sam and Blake Griffin for rookies of the year in their respective sports. :D :D :D :D

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:11 PM
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER ! ! !

WTG SAM!

WTG RAMS ! ! !

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 04:13 PM
Are you just a Bradford Fan and a fan of another NFL Team?

I ask as I can get it if you don't want to see the Rams go further and see you're hoping your beloved Seahawks win today....:D ;)

Seriously though....I've been a Cowboys Fan until JJ was Coach. I came back once Barry was HC and then have only cheered them on because I had no other reason to be a Fan of any other NFL Team. I was born in Missouri and we move here when I was one. If there was a NFL Team in Oklahoma...I'd be a fan but there isn't. KC? Yeah...it's cool to watch them beat the Raiders and the Broncos but the Owner there isn't going to ever see another Lombardi Trophy there in his lifetime. Once Sam came to St. Louis I started watching a bit more NFL action. Yeah Adrian is great but Sam was the last Heisman Winner at OU to take over the reigns of an NFL Franchise. I'm a Rams Fan until he's done I think.

Nah, I don't really have a favorite team. I just like to see former Sooners do well.

What if they suddenly got it together and started winning games until they brought Home a Lombardi Trophy to St. Louis again? If and I say if...it were to happen...Sam would be one of the greatest Rookies to ever be drafted IMO. I cOUld live with that.

I could live with that, too, but the chances of it happening are slim.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:16 PM
We've fully gone Ram's here now. The Wife and I put this together for my Son.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/030.jpg

Went a bit further too.....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/031-1.jpg

SoonerPride93
12/26/2010, 04:19 PM
Im an Eagles fan but I always cheer the Rams on like they are my own.

Leroy Lizard
12/26/2010, 04:22 PM
Seriously though....I've been a Cowboys Fan until JJ was Coach.

Yes! Sounds good!

I came back once Barry was HC

Yes! Sounds good!

and then have only cheered them on because I had no other reason to be a Fan of any other NFL Team.

Nooooooo!!

Cowboy fans hated Switzer. They mocked him. They ridiculed him. Why join that fan base?

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 04:27 PM
I've never liked the Cowboys due to a combination of Jerry Jones and all of that "America's Team" nonsense.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:33 PM
Leroid....

I was a Cowboys Fan as a kid. Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Danny White and all the rest up until JJ were such good players and the Teams they fielded were so good...it was just a given for me as a Kid to be a fan living in Tulsa. I didn't understand anything about the tejas thing until later. I also became an OU Fan on my own. My Father wasn't a huge sports fan. He still isn't. He could give two ****s about anything sports related. Being a fan was all on me. Completely my deal. Other than the Cowboys...there was no other NFL Team to root for....ever. This was so much so for me that I even quit following the NFL much after Bob came to Norman. That has all changed because of my Son and Sam. This isn't really a hard thing to understand...but I'm sure you'll make it into something.

Leroy Lizard
12/26/2010, 04:35 PM
Leroid....

I was a Cowboys Fan as a kid. Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Danny White and all the rest up until JJ were such good players and the Teams they fielded were so good...it was just a given for me as a Kid to be a fan living in Tulsa. I didn't understand anything about the tejas thing until later. I also became an OU Fan on my own. My Father wasn't a huge sports fan. He still isn't. He could give two ****s about anything sports related. Being a fan was all on me. Completely my deal. Other than the Cowboys...there was no other NFL Team to root for....ever. This was so much so for me that I even quit following the NFL much after Bob came to Norman. That has all changed because of my Son and Sam. This isn't really a hard thing to understand...but I'm sure you'll make it into something.

Sheesh, what a grouch.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:36 PM
Sheesh, what a grouch.

Not really....I just don't like you. I don't know why either....I just don't.

oumartin
12/26/2010, 04:36 PM
If Dallas never won again I wouldn't mind

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:38 PM

Matter of fact...I might start watching a few more Dallas Games if they would promise to keep losing. Especially those Home Games. Seeing that huge POS stadium empty would be funnier than hell.

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 04:39 PM

Same here. Their cheerleaders can continue to win, though.

olevetonahill
12/26/2010, 04:39 PM
Not really....I just don't like you. I don't know why either....I just don't.

Now thats not very christian of ya. ;)

oumartin
12/26/2010, 04:40 PM
last night was awesome. They fought to come all that way back only to fold in the end. It was poetry it was.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:42 PM

I didn't say I would put the car in reverse and back over him if I'd accidentally hit him with my car....I'd even call 911 if I saw someone else hit him. I might even donate to send flowers to the funeral if he didn't make it too.

You don't have to take it from "I don't like you" to "I hope something bad happens to you". :D

Leroy Lizard
12/26/2010, 04:43 PM

That's not even very Satanic of him. ;)

olevetonahill
12/26/2010, 04:43 PM
Matter of fact...I might start watching a few more Dallas Games if they would promise to keep losing. Especially those Home Games. Seeing that huge POS stadium empty would be funnier than hell.

Look out now Bro , Yankee will say yer off yer meds fer not LOVING that place :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
12/26/2010, 04:46 PM
I didn't say I would put the car in reverse and back over him if I'd accidentally hit him with my car....I'd even call 911 if I saw someone else hit him. I might even donate to send flowers to the funeral if he didn't make it too.

You don't have to take it from "I don't like you" to "I hope something bad happens to you". :D

So I shouldnt "Self Project" my actions to you ?;)

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:46 PM
Look out now Bro , Yankee will say yer off yer meds fer not LOVING that place :rolleyes:

Two minutes talking to Jerry Jones will turn anyone sour. He's just not evidently gotten to meet the Dude responsible for ruining the Franchise.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:47 PM
So I shouldnt "Self Project" my actions to you ?;)

:D

soonerbub
12/26/2010, 04:47 PM
28/37 for 292 yds--yeah that Sam is pretty ****ing good

so next week is a playoff game now--no worries

olevetonahill
12/26/2010, 04:51 PM
Two minutes talking to Jerry Jones will turn anyone sour. He's just not evidently gotten to meet the Dude responsible for ruining the Franchise.

Hell If ya spent any time at all talking to him , I'd say yer off yer meds .:D

prrriiide
12/26/2010, 04:52 PM
28/37 for 292 yds--yeah that Sam is pretty ****ing good

so next week is a playoff game now--no worries

Too bad their OC is an effing jackwagon. He might put up some real numbers.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:52 PM
Damn Seahawks are up 7. I need them to lose.

Rams v Seahawks Jan. 2nd.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 04:55 PM
Hell If ya spent any time at all talking to him , I'd say yer off yer meds .:D

Met him at the Cowboys Hotel Bar in San Diego during the Season Switzer led the Cowboys to SB XXX. The RRSO was on and Barry was in the bar watching the game. Lots of Cowboy players there too. All having maybe a beer or a glass of water...playing some pool...watching the game....visiting with Family or friends....good times. :D

Anyway...here comes JJ. I met him. Meh.

Leroy Lizard
12/26/2010, 05:03 PM
Damn Seahawks are up 7. I need them to lose.

Rams v Seahawks Jan. 2nd.

Does it matter at this point? The winner of next week's game wins the division regardless of what happens today. At least that is how I understand it.

StoopTroup
12/26/2010, 05:08 PM
It matters to me and my Son. We want to see the Hawks 6-10.

Looks like someone got themselves some obsession for Kwanzaa.

Leroy Lizard
12/26/2010, 06:15 PM
If the Rams lost the next two games, would they necessarily garner that many better selections in the draft?

silverwheels
12/26/2010, 06:43 PM
Not really, since a lot of other teams suck, which is something I didn't take into consideration.

badger
12/26/2010, 08:50 PM
So proud of Sam. Hope they make the playoffs. ROOKIE OF THE EFFING YEAR!

TigerFan4Life
12/27/2010, 09:54 AM
It's impressive. Imagine what he can do with a soild o line, and some good WRs'

I think Danario will be a pretty legit WR, he has got the size and the speed to damage. I think the Bradford-Alexander connection will win the rams quite a few games in the future.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/27/2010, 10:05 AM

This is dumb. What is 4 or 5 slots in the draft going to get you? Getting playoff experience for a young team in invaluable.

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 12:53 PM
This is dumb. What is 4 or 5 slots in the draft going to get you? Getting playoff experience for a young team in invaluable.

Thank you for telling me something I already know.

BTW, go Falcons.

StoopTroup
12/27/2010, 12:56 PM
Not really, since a lot of other teams suck, which is something I didn't take into consideration.

I SPEKd you because you....unlike a couple others on this board....are able to admit you were indeed wrong and didn't consider that losing might not help the Rams case come draft time. Kudos SW. Happy New Year too Bro.

ST

Okie35
12/27/2010, 01:03 PM
I SPEKd you because you....unlike a couple others on this board....are able to admit you were indeed wrong and didn't consider that losing might not help the Rams case come draft time. Kudos SW. Happy New Year too Bro.

ST

For the Rams to lose would be dumb, who could ever say that? Point em out Step lol. Really though they have a chance to get the franchise back on track, despite the record. They'll still get players they need in the draft.

StoopTroup
12/27/2010, 01:04 PM
So proud of Sam. Hope they make the playoffs. ROOKIE OF THE EFFING YEAR!

Pretty Cool. The more I watch him play....the easier it gets to put that injury that put an early end to his time as a Sooner. I'm sure he smiled a bit when Landry knocked off the whorns this year. I'm betting he's laughing just like we all are about the meltdown that is longwhorn football this year.

Can't wait for next weeks game. This one is the biggest of his Pro Career and is happening as a Rookie. Unbelievable! Just can't say enough good stuff about him. I bet his Dad and Mom are very happy.

I don't know if anyone saw ESPN filming Sam walking into the Stadium (I think it was anyway). He was having a MAJOR Bad Hair Day.....lol

Okie35
12/27/2010, 01:13 PM
Pretty Cool. The more I watch him play....the easier it gets to put that injury that put an early end to his time as a Sooner. I'm sure he smiled a bit when Landry knocked off the whorns this year. I'm betting he's laughing just like we all are about the meltdown that is longwhorn football this year.

Can't wait for next weeks game. This one is the biggest of his Pro Career and is happening as a Rookie. Unbelievable! Just can't say enough good stuff about him. I bet his Dad and Mom are very happy.

I don't know if anyone saw ESPN filming Sam walking into the Stadium (I think it was anyway). He was having a MAJOR Bad Hair Day.....lol

Yea its an NBC Sunday night game too. I think if the Rams win that game they can beat whoever they play in the first round of the playoffs. They are a better home than road team.

JLEW1818
12/27/2010, 01:14 PM
didn't know it was nbc prime time. This should be fun. I will be watching

Okie35
12/27/2010, 01:17 PM
didn't know it was nbc prime time. This should be fun. I will be watching

Yea they're airing it prime time because its the only game for the division title. It should be an interesting game. The Rams killed them earlier but it was at home. If they win out in Seattle, I'd be impressed especially since more is at stake.

JLEW1818
12/27/2010, 01:19 PM
i wish they would do this for every game. We had some real stinkers this year on Monday and Sunday night

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 01:19 PM
If the Rams had starting losing earlier, it would have been beneficial. They can still have a good draft without being in great draft position.

And I'm really surprised that NBC picked up the Rams-Seahawks game. Despite the fact that a division title will be on the line, it does not say "primetime" at all. I figured they were going to go with Bears-Packers, although they already had that game earlier in the year and didn't want to do it again, I guess.

Okie35
12/27/2010, 01:24 PM
If the Rams had starting losing earlier, it would have been beneficial. They can still have a good draft without being in great draft position.

And I'm really surprised that NBC picked up the Rams-Seahawks game. Despite the fact that a division title will be on the line, it does not say "primetime" at all. I figured they were going to go with Bears-Packers, although they already had that game earlier in the year and didn't want to do it again, I guess.

Yea lol flash wise it doesn't say primetime but it would be nice if Sam had his best game of the season and the Rams win the division.

OULenexaman
12/27/2010, 01:33 PM
i wish they would do this for every game. We had some real stinkers this year on Monday and Sunday night
some were flat out ****hole games....some Monday games were so bad I even watched DWTS with my wife instead.:eek:

I also hope it doesn't snow more than 5 to 8 inches in Seattle....that's all it takes to postpone a game these days...:rolleyes:

btb916
12/27/2010, 01:50 PM
Yea its an NBC Sunday night game too. I think if the Rams win that game they can beat whoever they play in the first round of the playoffs. They are a better home than road team.

I think it's more likely that the Rams would lose in the first round myself. Certainly there is a chance for them to win, but I really doubt it. Would be cool for Sam to get a playoff win though :D They have struggled mightily against good teams (and Detroit) this year, even at home (Atlanta).

I do think that the Rams will win against Seattle sunday night. Hopefully they can get jackson going a bit more than they did yesterday.

StoopTroup
12/27/2010, 02:23 PM
The Rams definitely can get in trouble once a defense is able to shut down Jackson. If they don't though....it really opens the game up for Sam. That's what I hope the Rams are able to do to the Seahawks but every now and then NFL Teams suddenly show up with their best games in these scenarios. I hope it's the Rams who step it up this time.

GO SAM !

GO RAMS !

Eielson
12/27/2010, 02:25 PM

I know everybody with half a brain has already jumped on this, but this is an absolutely moronic statement. Throwing games while in the middle of a divisional race for a draft spot that's a few spots higher is ridiculous. The higher pick probably wouldn't even be beneficial when you factor in the fact that theres a salary cap. There have been some pretty good studies showing that 2nd round picks are better for teams than 1st rounders. Even without that, it would still not make sense. You get talent to make the playoffs. Why would you sabotage your chances at going to the playoffs with such small incentives? Even if the Rams were to get destroyed in the first round, just going to the playoffs improves the image of the team. The benefits in free agency would outweigh the benefits of having a draft pick a few spots higher. And what makes it a guarantee that the Rams will get blown out in the first round? Sure, the Saints are better, but they aren't unbeatable. If Sam throws for a touchdown instead of throwing a 96 yard pick-6, the final score is 24-20. Make a few more plays (such as not missing the FG), have the game in St. Louis (the Rams are way better at home), and you just might have yourself a pretty good ball games. It's at least worth a shot.

(If NO loses to ATL tonight, the winner of the TB/NO game would be the 5 seed. St. Louis lost on a last second touchdown to TB, 17-16)

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 02:32 PM
And I already corrected myself and admitted I was wrong. Again, thank you for wasting my time and your time with something I already know. You must be proud.

Eielson
12/27/2010, 02:34 PM
I think it's more likely that the Rams would lose in the first round myself. Certainly there is a chance for them to win, but I really doubt it. Would be cool for Sam to get a playoff win though :D

I just want to throw it out there that if the Rams win on Sunday, the three recent teams that compare the best to them all won playoff games.

The 9-7 Cardinals got in the playoffs in similar fashion (won division). They went on to the Super Bowl and lost a close game to the Steelers.

The 9-7 Jets last year had a rookie QB. They went to the AFC Championship game.

The 8-8 Rams snuck into the playoffs a few years ago. They won their first round game. The other 8-8 team in the playoffs that year, the Minnesota Vikings, won their first round game as well.

I'm not saying the Rams will win their next two games, but they at least have a shot.

Eielson
12/27/2010, 02:37 PM
And I already corrected myself and admitted I was wrong. Again, thank you for wasting my time and your time with something I already know. You must be proud.

I don't see where you admitted you were wrong. If it happened, it was very weak at best.

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 02:41 PM
The 9-7 Cardinals got in the playoffs in similar fashion (won division). They went on to the Super Bowl and won a close game to the Steelers.

Lost. Not won.

Eielson
12/27/2010, 02:42 PM
Lost. Not won.

Hey look at that! You can get something right! :D

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 02:45 PM
Hey look at that! You can get something right! :D

There's a first time for everything, eh? Maybe it will happen to you someday, too.

btb916
12/27/2010, 02:52 PM
Enough already, kids. :P

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 02:54 PM
He started it.

stoopified
12/27/2010, 03:02 PM
The Rams definitely can get in trouble once a defense is able to shut down Jackson. If they don't though....it really opens the game up for Sam. That's what I hope the Rams are able to do to the Seahawks but every now and then NFL Teams suddenly show up with their best games in these scenarios. I hope it's the Rams who step it up this time.

GO SAM !

GO RAMS !You COULD shorten that to one cheer- GO SRAMS!

Eielson
12/27/2010, 03:11 PM
He started it.

Am I arguing with a first grader? :confused:

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 03:14 PM
Am I arguing with a first grader? :confused:

No, but apparently you take yourself and this board so seriously that you don't know when someone is joking. Maybe a smiley would have helped you understand.

Eielson
12/27/2010, 03:22 PM
You win.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/27/2010, 05:18 PM
Thank you for telling me something I already know.

BTW, go Falcons.

Well that was easy. You should pull a Leroy and disagree just for the sake of disagreeing:D

The dirty birds are pretenders and wanna be's.

silverwheels
12/27/2010, 05:22 PM
Would Leroy's head explode if everyone started agreeing with him? Or would he not have a reason to post anymore and disappear? We should do a study on this. :D

StoopTroup
12/27/2010, 05:48 PM
You mean the Poster Child for Obsession?

85sooners
12/27/2010, 06:31 PM
Falcons pound saints

Leroy Lizard
12/27/2010, 08:27 PM
You mean the Poster Child for Obsession?

Ha! I swear you log onto SF thinking "What has Leroy posted today?"

Eielson
12/27/2010, 10:39 PM
Falcons pound saints

10-7 Saints in the third.

Eielson
12/27/2010, 11:03 PM
14-10 Falcons in the 4th.

yankee
12/28/2010, 12:52 AM

still haven't gotten that stick out of yer azz, huh? :)

yankee
12/28/2010, 12:55 AM

lmao...look at this picture. he's gone back to the heisman style hair.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/ec/fullj.b0028e446b1db8850ea58a5ed1057aca/ap-43e5da6970b04623b8b222537823f552.jpg

Eielson
12/28/2010, 03:15 AM
Saints win. :(

oudavid1
12/28/2010, 03:54 AM
No, but apparently you take yourself and this board so seriously that you don't know when someone is joking. Maybe a smiley would have helped you understand.

You win.

we all win.

Eielson
12/28/2010, 12:28 PM
we all win.

Did you verify this with your source?

oumartin
12/28/2010, 12:37 PM
You'd figure 70 million could buy yourself a haircut. I think he's modeling himself after Brady. If you saw his post game presser wardrobe you would agree

StoopTroup
12/28/2010, 01:44 PM
I'm betting he's gone superstitious and won't cut it until after the Super Bowl Parade in St. Louis this year. :D

olevetonahill
12/28/2010, 02:44 PM
You'd figure 70 million could buy yourself a haircut. I think he's modeling himself after Brady. If you saw his post game presser wardrobe you would agree

Im thinkin 70 Mil. will let ya just say . **** off dip ****s and wear yer hair and yer clothes any way ya want .

Hell I aint got 70,K and I do that ;)

SunnySooner
12/28/2010, 03:23 PM
I'm betting he's gone superstitious and won't cut it until after the Super Bowl Parade in St. Louis this year. :D

lol, that's what I thought too. OUr boy is a bit on the superstitious side--didn't he wear the same pair of unwashed socks for the entire 2008 season? I bet those things could stand in a corner all by themselves. UGH!

StoopTroup
12/28/2010, 05:10 PM
Ha! I swear you log onto SF thinking "What has Leroy posted today?"

heh. I didn't even see this one until now.

BTW....I never log out.

cccasooner2
1/2/2011, 12:29 PM
NBC 7:20 tonight. :)