PDA

View Full Version : Wilson takes on Ekeler

huskerland
12/18/2010, 01:34 PM
Well, I think Wilsons' pick fo DC was a good one. We sure hate to lose Mike! I post this here because I think it is of interest to you!

Comments???

http://my.journalstar.com/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog

budbarrybob
12/18/2010, 01:36 PM
Well, I think Wilsons' pick fo DC was a good one. We sure hate to lose Mike! I post this here because I think it is of interest to you!

Comments???

http://my.journalstar.com/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog

Pretty much for me falls into the category of: I don't care... But, that being said. Hope he does well.

westbrooke
12/18/2010, 03:46 PM
Not familiar with him at all, so it's good to hear you approve of the pick. I'd like to see Wilson do well at Indiana. One of the bigger underdog schools out there given their history and conference.

85sooners
12/18/2010, 03:48 PM
:gary:

Soonermagik
12/18/2010, 04:52 PM
Anyone associated with the Nebraska D is probably legit. I wish both Wilson and Ekeler all the best. If they can get a solid defense they have a shot to win a fair amount of games.

ouduckhunter
12/18/2010, 05:19 PM
I hope that KW puts together a good group of coaches, and that he's able to whup some Big Whateva name they decide on butt in the future!

uncle mo
12/18/2010, 06:45 PM
Not familiar with him at all, so it's good to hear you approve of the pick. I'd like to see Wilson do well at Indiana. One of the bigger underdog schools out there given their history and conference.

Played LB for Bob at KState. Was a GA here when Wilson first came to OU. Went to LSU as an Asst. S&C coach then became LB coach for Bo at NU. REALLY excited about this for a lot of reasons.

The other co-DC is Doug Mallory. He is the son of Bill Mallory, the winningest coach in IU history. A very smart move by KWilson.

King Barry's Back
12/18/2010, 08:07 PM
The other co-DC is Doug Mallory. He is the son of Bill Mallory, the winningest coach in IU history. A very smart move by KWilson.

Oh, that is an interesting twist. Love to see all of Stoops' old homeys doing well at their own programs, so I'll be watching KW at Indiana. Course, there's not many others to watch anymore...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/18/2010, 08:29 PM
Oh, that is an interesting twist. Love to see all of Stoops' old homeys doing well at their own programs, so I'll be watching KW at Indiana. Course, there's not many others to watch anymore...What's Mangino doing now?

Whet
12/18/2010, 08:32 PM
Last seen at Sirloin Stockade's all you can eat buffet bar.

oulucas
12/18/2010, 09:21 PM
The big question is. . . is he a "leader" or a "legend?"

ThatGuy65
12/19/2010, 12:30 AM
Coach Ek is a great guy. He was in charge of the scout team O during the 2003 season at OU while he was a grad assistant.