PDA

View Full Version : Boise State Player In Sexual Hazing Probe

Judge Smails
12/17/2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6BG0DS20101217

(Reuters) - An investigation into sexual hazing in southeast Idaho that has embroiled a member of Boise State University's powerhouse football team has grown to include more victims, authorities said on Thursday.

Three college football players and two others are facing a raft of sexual crime, battery and false imprisonment charges stemming from incidents at a high school in Blackfoot, Idaho, last year, according to court documents.

Police say the five athletes forcibly penetrated fellow members of the high school basketball team and battered and restrained the victims in a locker room and on a school bus during a three-month period that began last December.

Charged are Anthony Clarke, now a freshman wide receiver at Boise State University, Nathan Walker, a tight end for the Idaho State University Bengals, Logan Chidester, a freshman on the football team at Carroll College in Montana and Tyson Katseanes of Blackfoot, all 19.

continues......

SoonerPride
12/17/2010, 11:47 AM
That doesn't sound like hazing.

That sounds like rape.

jumperstop
12/17/2010, 11:49 AM
Sounds kinky...

soonerhubs
12/17/2010, 11:50 AM

That sounds like rape.

It's too bad for them they didn't commit those acts on Kyle field in front of a nationally televised audience. For some reason that provides exemption from such crimes.

jumperstop
12/17/2010, 11:51 AM

(Reuters) - An investigation into sexual hazing in southeast Idaho that has embroiled a member of Boise State University's powerhouse football team has grown to include more victims, authorities said on Thursday.

Three college football players and two others are facing a raft of sexual crime, battery and false imprisonment charges stemming from incidents at a high school in Blackfoot, Idaho, last year, according to court documents.

Police say the five athletes forcibly penetrated fellow members of the high school basketball team and battered and restrained the victims in a locker room and on a school bus during a three-month period that began last December.

Charged are Anthony Clarke, now a freshman wide receiver at Boise State University, Nathan Walker, a tight end for the Idaho State University Bengals, Logan Chidester, a freshman on the football team at Carroll College in Montana and Tyson Katseanes of Blackfoot, all 19.

continues......

I think we have different ideas of what a powerhouse is.

Breadburner
12/17/2010, 11:59 AM
Did they use the Icy Hots....???

budbarrybob
12/17/2010, 12:02 PM

(Reuters) - Three college football players ....

:eek:
Please tell me it was a co-ed team...

not that it excuses them if true.

Judge Smails
12/17/2010, 12:02 PM
Sounds kinky...

Lot's of kinky key words here:

"Probe"
"Sexual"
"Penetrated"
"Tight End"

jumperstop
12/17/2010, 12:04 PM

"Probe"
"Sexual"
"Penetrated"
"Tight End"

Usual friday night for me and the lady.

KantoSooner
12/17/2010, 12:06 PM
Not a lot going on in Idaho, it seems. Gotta make your own entertainment.

Where was Broke Back Mtn., again?

virginiasooner
12/17/2010, 12:15 PM
Where was Broke Back Mtn., again?

I believe it was in Wyoming.

bmjlr
12/17/2010, 12:16 PM

That sounds like rape.

I would agree...that doesn't sound like a hazing prank. :eek:

Mississippi Sooner
12/17/2010, 12:17 PM
Didn't they have any livestock around? :stunned: :texan:

badger
12/17/2010, 12:28 PM
F the Smurf Turf. It is becoming more clear with every Friday night (or other off-night) game on national television that these guys go there to be bullies rather than compete with teams of the same caliber.

It makes the comeuppance that much more enjoyable:
http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/278613/Nevada-fans-taunt-Boise-State-Broncos-defensive.jpg

As for the hazing/rape allegations, this is the type of thing that can destroy a program and a coach's legacy and I hope it's not true, not because I don't want Boise to drown in it's pool of blue turf, but because I'd rather not think about this thing going on anywhere. :(

royalfan5
12/17/2010, 12:30 PM
F the Smurf Turf. It is becoming more clear with every Friday night (or other off-night) game on national television that these guys go there to be bullies rather than compete with teams of the same caliber.

http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/278613/Nevada-fans-taunt-Boise-State-Broncos-defensive.jpg

As for the hazing/rape allegations, this is the type of thing that can destroy a program and a coach's legacy and I hope it's not true, not because I don't want Boise to drown in it's pool of blue turf, but because I'd rather not think about this thing going on anywhere. :(

I don't think the hazing happened at Boise, it just involves a Boise player prior to his enrollment. It involved players currently at two other colleges too.

picasso
12/17/2010, 12:37 PM

"Probe"
"Sexual"
"Penetrated"
"Tight End"

Don't forget "Idaho."

fwsooner22
12/17/2010, 12:45 PM
Ever see the Movie "My own Private Idaho" with Keanu Reeves and River Pheonix ? Nothing more need be said

rekamrettuB
12/17/2010, 12:49 PM
I think we have different ideas of what a powerhouse is.

Dude that's the first thing that jumped out at me. I guess in the eastern northwest part of the USA they would be considered a powerhouse.

TUSooner
12/17/2010, 12:54 PM
Usual friday night for me and the lady.

T
M
I

jumperstop
12/17/2010, 12:56 PM
T
M
I

You know it's hot ;)

TUSooner
12/17/2010, 12:57 PM

Yep. Sure sounds like buggery to me.

yermom
12/17/2010, 12:59 PM
calling it "hazing" means it's not really gay

that's what OUDavid1 told me anyway ;)

FirstandGoal
12/17/2010, 12:59 PM
So let me see if I got this right...

Because these guys are star athletes from a small community, these acts are considered "hazing" instead of rape?

IDAG if you are the star "all-everything" for the town. Should be the same penalty. I also see where one of the perps is still a juvenile.
This makes me very sad. What the hell has happened here?

FirstandGoal
12/17/2010, 01:01 PM
Damn, so mad over here I'm making typos on basic SF anachronyms

:mad:

yermom
12/17/2010, 01:03 PM
heh. anachronyms.

FirstandGoal
12/17/2010, 01:04 PM
heh. anachronyms.

:O :O :O :O

:P :P :P :P

Penguin
12/17/2010, 01:20 PM
Just proves that mountain folk are weird and they should never be allowed to reproduce.

Sooner_Tuf
12/17/2010, 01:27 PM
I don't see the problem. They wouldn't sell penetrating oil if it wasn't legal?

EatLeadCommie
12/17/2010, 03:35 PM
There has been similar stuff that has happened elsewhere in the country. These guys aren't penetrating others with their dongs (cuz that would be gay, not that there's anything wrong with that), but with "foreign objects." I see now that the end of the article actually says that as well.

jumperstop
12/17/2010, 03:38 PM
There has been similar stuff that has happened elsewhere in the country. These guys aren't penetrating others with their dongs (cuz that would be gay, not that there's anything wrong with that), but with "foreign objects." I see now that the end of the article actually says that as well.

Still kinda gay IMO. Using a dildo to *** **** another guy is gay anyway you look at it.

AlboSooner
12/17/2010, 03:40 PM
Boise State University's powerhouse football team
:rolleyes:

powerhouse? Boise st?

TUSooner
12/17/2010, 04:06 PM

Oh, I see. Well, in that case, it's . . . . still pathetic and disgusting, but not buggery. It's probably some sort of vicarious buggery for guys who are too chicken even to admit they are gay. NTTAWWT.

Breadburner
12/17/2010, 04:08 PM
The begining of the end....hehe....

Sooner_Bob
12/17/2010, 04:14 PM
Crazier stuff happens on minor league baseball team buses . . . :les: or so I'm told.

Outopia
12/17/2010, 05:16 PM
Sounds like there will be more players transferring to Oklahoma State very soon. They have now met the necessary prerequisites. [hairGel]

Outopia
12/17/2010, 05:20 PM
Crazier stuff happens on minor league baseball team buses . . . :les: or so I'm told.

Brandon Weeden would know. No, wait. He played pro baseball at a level so low that they didn't ride a bus. They had to hitch hike. :stunned:

soonergirlNeugene
12/17/2010, 05:41 PM
Oh, I see. Well, in that case, it's . . . . still pathetic and disgusting, but not buggery. It's probably some sort of vicarious buggery for guys who are too chicken even to admit they are gay. NTTAWWT.

It's still called "rape by instrumentation" here in Oklahoma. I guess in Boise they call it "Friday night."

yermom
12/17/2010, 05:56 PM
it's okay as long as they say "no homo"

EatLeadCommie
12/17/2010, 06:02 PM
Still kinda gay IMO. Using a dildo to *** **** another guy is gay anyway you look at it.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but there is a different philosophy at play here, one that I refer to as the CMS Theory of Gayness. If you've seen Harold & Kumar in Gitmo, you are probably already familiar with it. It involves Harold, Kumar, and something known as a C*** Meat Sandwich and can be YouTubed.

bent rider
12/17/2010, 07:48 PM
Still kinda gay IMO. Using a potato to *** **** another guy is gay anyway you look at it.

FIFY

Soonerjeepman
12/17/2010, 07:50 PM
it's okay as long as they say "no homo"

nice...oh...umm....no homo...just sayin!:pop:

Leroy Lizard
12/17/2010, 09:16 PM
I thought hazing promoted great teamwork.

:D

85sooners
12/17/2010, 11:03 PM
Fags:eek:

King Barry's Back
12/18/2010, 02:55 AM

To be fair to the Broncos, this incident allegedly happened at a high school in Idaho, and only involves Boise because one of the players involved happens to be playing at BSU nowadays.

Regarding the incident -- It seems to me, clearly an old-timer, that I am hearing more and more about humiliating sexual practices being used to haze new members into sports teams, dorms, etc.

In my day (1980s), we did plenty of embarrassing and humiliating crap -- but never anything sexual, and certainly nothing homosexual. Male players penetrating each other? I can't imagine it!

So, did that stuff go on back then but the victims were too shamed to ever report it? Or is the world falling apart?

MyT Oklahoma
12/18/2010, 09:33 AM
This would appear to give.. "Thank you Sir, may I have another?" a whole new meaning.

oudavid1
1/1/2011, 04:46 AM
calling it "hazing" means it's not really gay

that's what OUDavid1 told me anyway ;)

i may or may not have said that.

Joe
1/1/2011, 05:13 AM
i may or may not have said that.

Too bad you can't contact your source, I bet he would know.

ouwino
1/1/2011, 06:21 AM

That sounds like rape.

my thoughts as well.

opksooner
1/1/2011, 02:24 PM

Try to imagine how little I care about Boise State's program/legacy/reputation being destroyed.

You. Can. Not. Possibly. Imagine. How. Little. I. care.

IOW, I could NOT care less!

oudavid1
1/1/2011, 05:43 PM
Too bad you can't contact your source, I bet he would know.

she/he is unreachable tonight :(

the_ouskull
1/1/2011, 05:44 PM
You know it's hot ;)

Well, yeah, the way that you put it. But you left out, "inflate, lubricate, clean, deflate, re-package, and take-back-to-the-store. When you tell the WHOLE story, sir, it DOES change the story. :D

the_ouskull