PDA

View Full Version : So I get off the Metro

C&CDean
12/14/2010, 07:45 PM
and turn on the TV in the room.

I see the chick with a dick blocking shots against some other lezbo from Tennesee. I see a bunch of Sicems going all "rawr". I feel filthy, gay, violated, and in some ways penetrated. Especially just now when Skeletor is shaking her skanky filthy snatch on the sidelines. I'm thinking "even Pat Summit wouldn't hit that.." I wanna see Sherri, not dykes.

jumperstop
12/14/2010, 07:54 PM
What see you talking about? I must not get the tranny channel.

Sooner_Bob
12/15/2010, 09:38 AM
You staying in Dupont Circle or somethin'?

btk108
12/15/2010, 10:40 AM
Deano....SicEm's gonna be all butt hurt with your comments...way to ruin his Xmas;)

NormanPride
12/15/2010, 11:00 AM
Yup, it's disgusting.

badger
12/15/2010, 11:02 AM
I watched the Baylor/Tenn game a little bit.

Remember when our team was on TV all of the time? It was because people were interested in Courtney Paris, daughter of Bubba, twin sister Ashley, etc etc.

Now, they're interested in a chick who can dunk. Alas, we're not on TV as much as we used to be because we don't have a dunker or a big name right now :(

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/15/2010, 11:29 AM
and turn on the TV in the room.

I see the chick with a dick blocking shots against some other lezbo from Tennesee. I see a bunch of Sicems going all "rawr". I feel filthy, gay, violated, and in some ways penetrated. Especially just now when Skeletor is shaking her skanky filthy snatch on the sidelines. I'm thinking "even Pat Summit wouldn't hit that.." I wanna see Sherri, not dykes.

This may be the post of the year!

fwsooner22
12/15/2010, 04:41 PM
It is absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe they put that stuff on TV without the "warning this content may not be suitable for anybody" PSA.

SO SAD

badger
12/15/2010, 05:08 PM
I had the choice between watching this game and the rise of Hitler. I chose the History Channel.

stoopified
12/16/2010, 08:39 AM
I watched the Baylor/Tenn game a little bit.

Remember when our team was on TV all of the time? It was because people were interested in Courtney Paris, daughter of Bubba, twin sister Ashley, etc etc.

Now, they're interested in a chick who can dunk. Alas, we're not on TV as much as we used to be because we don't have a dunker or a big name right now :( What ? Carlee Rothlesberger is not a big name? It must be because I butchered it in six places. :)

OUmillenium
12/17/2010, 10:58 AM
I'd butcher it

badger
12/17/2010, 11:50 AM
What ? Carlee Rothlesberger is not a big name? It must be because I butchered it in six places. :)

It's really better not to go there, because anytime the announced did during the last tourney, it followed this script almost verbatim:

Female announcer: In case any of you are wondering, yes, Carlee is the younger sister of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger who is ***fill in latest way that Ben screwed up*** Now, she has not publicly spoken about these allegations, but says that she and her family love and support her brother.

Back when Courtney and Ashley played for us, they'd show Bubba 50 times a game and even get an interview in every week... the one I remember the most was where they nudged him into promising Courtney and Ashley a car.

I know womens basketball doesn't have as wide of an audience as men's, but to show the OU team on national TV means they will inevitably show the crowd and talk about the player's family ties more than the actual game... which is likely why my favorite womens basketball commentator forever will be Bobby Knight, who refused to discuss OU's celebrity audience and instead fell in love with Whitney Hand.

the_ouskull
12/17/2010, 06:29 PM
Now, they're interested in a chick...

Whoa. Slow down, ma'am. I'm not prepared to make that call just yet, and I don't think that the rest of the country should be, either.

..who can dunk.

Whatever. My point's made already.

the_ouskull

badger
12/17/2010, 06:35 PM
OK, so I know that I contributed my own cruel words about the dunker last season, but I remember back to my own elementary school days, when some kids in my class said some particularly cruel things about this taller, athletic girl who was into sports. Kids were all like "which bathroom does she use, hahahahaha"

(in case you think I'm describing myself, remember that I am neither athletic nor tall and never have been either)

So, I will refrain from any such insinuations from now on, remembering how hurtful and cruel they were toward my classmate.

Instead, I will choose from the many, many other available source material, including her punchiness, and the fact that she only dunks against opponents Baylor is beating by about 100. What a bully. Behemoth :mad: