PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Gregg

85sooners
12/13/2010, 10:59 PM
Has played in the NFL for along while and you don't ever hear people talk about him on here he is a durable sooner in the nfl

Cornfed
12/13/2010, 11:00 PM
Thats because it would be against their argument.

sooner59
12/13/2010, 11:07 PM
DOESN'T COUNT! PRE-STOOPS!!! :mack:

ouleaf
12/13/2010, 11:11 PM
Kelly gets his share of mentions on the board. He's definitely had a nice career and has been a contributor to one of the leagues top defenses year in and year out. I think the fact that he was pre-Stoops might have something to do with his name not being at the forefront of Sooners in the NFL.

stoopified
12/13/2010, 11:20 PM
IMHO Kelly gets overlooked here because he is overlooked around the NFL in general.I can't recall the last TV story,news story,magazine article or web report about him that I have run across.To be honest I did NOT know he was still playing.Good for Kelly.

Rickety_Syd
12/13/2010, 11:24 PM
Has played in the NFL for along while and you don't ever hear people talk about him on here he is a durable sooner in the nfl

What do you want? A daily Kelly Gregg thread?
The guy is great and I think everyone knows that.

85sooners
12/13/2010, 11:32 PM
Suck it

nativesooner
12/14/2010, 02:34 AM

That's because one time on MNF he said Edmond North instead of OU so everyone here disowned him. :D No, I think he just gets lost in the shuffle because the years he played at OU weren't that great.

SpankyNek
12/14/2010, 09:04 AM
Those horrible teams had some pretty good NFL players on them.

Travian Smith
Brandon Moore
Corey Ivy
Stephen Alexander
Kelly Gregg

All were starters for 5 years or more in the league.

(Am sure there are more, this is off the top of my head)

knxsnr
12/14/2010, 09:27 AM
Kelly and I were both freshmen the same year and I had one class with him. He was a really nice guy. I was kind of shocked he was a football player the first time I met him because of his size compared to others I would see on the team. But he was tearing it up back in the day. Again, really nice guy and it's good to see he stays out of the headlines and on the field. Way to go Kelly.

OUMallen
12/14/2010, 09:41 AM
Don't hear much about Brodney Pool or Reggie Smith either.

Sooner in Tampa
12/14/2010, 09:50 AM
I know...I was watching the Bucs play the Ravens and I had completely forgotten about Gregg. He is just a blue collar guy who does his job...not sexy or news worthy.

I think it is a great testament to him and his character.