PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTIONS ON HOW **** LID OFF!

fossil
12/13/2010, 08:29 PM
:) He called me really, really bad names on one thread and know what? I liked it. I liked it so much, in fact, that I'm looking for any suggestions you guys have to help me **** him off again. C'mon now, gimme a hand herfe.

fossil
12/13/2010, 08:33 PM
:( Dang, left the word 'TO' out of my thread title. SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO **** LID OFF! Makes a little more sense now. Sorry.

Tigeman
12/13/2010, 08:37 PM
Yep, go track him down at the Shag. He doesn't hang here anymore!

85sooners
12/13/2010, 08:41 PM
:texan:

tcrb
12/13/2010, 09:36 PM
Shouldn't be hard to pi$$ him off....there's plenty of material to work with. Bowl game, Coaches, home games, win/loss record, GG, isu, ucla, baylor, ksu....the list is long this year.

prrriiide
12/13/2010, 10:00 PM
Go over to Shaggy and taunt him into returning here to take his medicine like a man. If he refuses ask him how long he thinks he'll be waiting on the vagisil to take effect.

47straight
12/13/2010, 10:01 PM
I used to be a Lid defender, but he started getting a little whiny and thin skinned this year.

Rocko
12/13/2010, 10:07 PM
Why would you want to jack lid off?

85sooners
12/13/2010, 10:15 PM
:eek:
Why would you want to jack lid off?

Soonerwake
12/13/2010, 10:24 PM
He's a damned HORN. How about he stays gone..

thurman murman
12/13/2010, 10:44 PM
I was reading a thread over on shaggybevo a couple of weeks ago titled "What are your top 3 wimpiest traits?" I had no idea he posted over there until I read post #86.

Here is the thread:
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/75606-What-are-your-Top-3-wimpiest-traits/page2?highlight=traits

Cornfed
12/13/2010, 11:04 PM
lol... he wears eye make-up.....lol

mdklatt
12/13/2010, 11:27 PM
Tell him that clip-on bow ties are the way to go.

Sooner_Tuf
12/14/2010, 02:56 AM
Lid grew up in Tulsa. He is ashamed to be from Oklahoma. He hates it when you point it out in front of everyone. Like all internet tough guys he is easy to get worked up if you get personal with him.

Jacie
12/14/2010, 07:08 AM
I used to be a Lid defender, but he started getting a little whiny and thin skinned this year.

This year? I thought the chinks in his armor began to show at the end of the banner year.

cleller
12/14/2010, 08:36 AM
Those wimpy confessions would make any Oklahoma man afraid to go out in public. Heck, any man, anywhere. What has happened to Texas?

swardboy
12/14/2010, 08:56 AM
Well, you all are arming me for the day he comes back here. If...

Our wimmen have bigger balls than lid does.

olevetonahill
12/14/2010, 09:01 AM
He's a damned HORN. How about he stays gone..

This, I find it refreshing that Him and the rest of his cronies are gone.

The great part is NOW he wont show his mug here again because he went off all butt hurt and is piting else where .

Soonerwake
12/14/2010, 09:25 AM
The foul-smelling aggies can go too...

KantoSooner
12/14/2010, 10:27 AM
You can write bad things about DKR. That seems to annoy him.

badger
12/14/2010, 10:50 AM
Leave lid alone. He's had a tough season and he was fun here before his disappearance. If you wanna trash whorns, there's billions more to choose from and they're probably in your neighborhood right now, blazing their burnt orange gear in a non-UT area to show how bad arse they are. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just doesn't feel right whipping up on someone not here to defend himself... and beating up texas this point seems like beating up an elementary school bully. Yeah, they deserve it, but not from an adult

olevetonahill
12/14/2010, 11:07 AM
**** lid, he is a pompous D-bag :rolleyes:

badger
12/14/2010, 11:12 AM
I know it's all in fun, but it might be time to be good sports again... you know, sportsmanship and all?

Yeah, we beat you, but you're still a good program overall and we look forward to meeting you next October??? That sort of thing???

BoulderSooner79
12/14/2010, 11:33 AM
I know it's all in fun, but it might be time to be good sports again... you know, sportsmanship and all?

Yeah, we beat you, but you're still a good program overall and we look forward to meeting you next October??? That sort of thing???

That's just crazy talk.

:eek: ;)

SoonerPr8r
12/14/2010, 11:43 AM

English. You are going to have to speak English on this board if you want anyone to understand you.

agoo758
12/14/2010, 12:21 PM

No, because the guy has been so nasty and personal on this site, so the annoyance of my and other people on this board go beyond that fact that he is a Te*as fan, its rather a result of him being a complete *******.

MeMyself&Me
12/14/2010, 12:35 PM
Leave lid alone. He's had a tough season and he was fun here before his disappearance. If you wanna trash whorns, there's billions more to choose from and they're probably in your neighborhood right now, blazing their burnt orange gear in a non-UT area to show how bad arse they are. :rolleyes:

Normally I'm not into post game smack type stuff cause it's a bit like kicking someone while they are down. However, he sends so much time here in the off season and when Tejas is doing well as a smug arrogant ****** bag that I don't care if he's here or not to defend himself... not that I've been picking on him in his absence but I have no problem with other people doing so.

What? Are we supposed to start treating Tejas like Nebraska or something?

Cornfed
12/14/2010, 02:10 PM
It wouldn't bother me a bit if Texas and Baylor switched places.

Veritas
12/14/2010, 02:16 PM
It wouldn't bother me a bit if Texas and Baylor switched places.
They kinda did this year.

silverwheels
12/14/2010, 02:18 PM
I didn't know that the word "jerk" gets starred-out in thread titles.

badger
12/14/2010, 02:18 PM
OK, come on now boys, let's let a little reason slip into your hate.

Texas flat-out sucked this year. There is nothing you can do or say to make things worse.

So, just get a little bit Christmas-like and be a little bit less whorn hating than usual, hmm? :O

47straight
12/14/2010, 03:33 PM

Sorry, just doesn't feel right whipping up on someone not here to defend himself... and beating up texas this point seems like beating up an elementary school bully. Yeah, they deserve it, but not from an adult

I would have agreed with this before he acted like a middle schooler with me this year (before the football season, so unrelated to any 2010 season trashtalk). I'm pretty neutral now. I'll let the mob do what it may.

olevetonahill
12/14/2010, 03:40 PM

Texas flat-out sucked this year. There is nothing you can do or say to make things worse.

So, just get a little bit Christmas-like and be a little bit less whorn hating than usual, hmm? :O

Baj, You can treat him with respect if you want to. As for me I detest the scumbag and am glad he is gone with his tail tucked between his legs.

Soonermagik
12/14/2010, 03:42 PM
**** lid, he is a pompous D-bag :rolleyes:

I actually like the guy. He's for the most part objective and has a sense of humor. I hope he shows back up. There are some posters on here (cough, cough);) that would never speak objectively about OU football.

jdd12
12/14/2010, 03:49 PM
He stopped posting before I stopped lurking, but it was plainly obvious that he would say things specifically to try to rile people up. I was amused that it always got at least a few people.

I liked him posting here and to me it's a shame that he doesn't still post but you gotta admit...like olevet said, "he is gone with his tail tucked between his legs" now that * had a bad year (woulda said now that they sucked, but they always suck!!).

47straight
12/14/2010, 04:39 PM
I actually like the guy. He's for the most part objective and has a sense of humor. I hope he shows back up. There are some posters on here (cough, cough);) that would never speak objectively about OU football.

Ask him whether DKR's failures against Switzer had anything to do with DKR's record on integration, rather than just "'Dat Cheatin' Switzer!" That issue shows the cracks in the facade.

stoopified
12/14/2010, 05:16 PM
Lid? What is Lid? :)

Jello Biafra
12/14/2010, 05:22 PM

soooooooanyway....

what am i going to do now in the offseason?

*sigh*

OUthunder
12/14/2010, 05:27 PM

Just goes to show that you're a bad judge of character.

That guy has always been one of the true dooshbags of Soonerfans.com only 2nd to...nm.

fossil
12/14/2010, 06:15 PM
I was reading a thread over on shaggybevo a couple of weeks ago titled "What are your top 3 wimpiest traits?" I had no idea he posted over there until I read post #86.

Here is the thread:
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/75606-What-are-your-Top-3-wimpiest-traits/page2?highlight=traits

:eek: OMIGOD. Thread #86 on shaggybevo reads like a woman wrote it. Am I to understand Li-dig-ate-er is a danged woman???

fossil
12/14/2010, 06:18 PM

:confused: Geez Badger, you getting soft in your old age. It's fun to pick on Lid, mainly because he asks for it by coming here. Come to think of it, I haven't heard much from the Herr. He doesn't come around much anymore either.

DarrellZero
12/14/2010, 06:19 PM
:eek: OMIGOD. Thread #86 on shaggybevo reads like a woman wrote it. Am I to understand Li-dig-ate-er is a danged woman???

Well, he sort of is, right?

Soonermagik
12/14/2010, 06:20 PM
Ask him whether DKR's failures against Switzer had anything to do with DKR's record on integration, rather than just "'Dat Cheatin' Switzer!" That issue shows the cracks in the facade.

I think he toys with people on purpose. I always like different points of view and he certainly brings that, along with some witty humor. It was a lot more fun to jab him when * was at least in bowl games. ;) I'm wondering if this rivalry might just die off, because they may be years away from another bowl game. :D

badger
12/14/2010, 06:21 PM
I know you think it's virtually impossible for OU to get a losing season, but Texas thought the same thing last year. Try putting yourselves in whorn's shoes!

Whorn: Our lives suck so much! Seven losses! SEVEN LOSSES No bowl! Not even the Holiday Bowl! Lost to everyone... even Baylor. And we lost Coach Boom. Doom... DOOOOOOM!

There, you see? Those poor whorns have it really rough right now and I know that they were laughing at us last season before Colt's injury, but we all remember how tough it was to have a slightly-off year.

Remember our slightly off year! And ease up a little on those whorns before they start bawling again.

agoo758
12/14/2010, 06:29 PM
I know you think it's virtually impossible for OU to get a losing season, but Texas thought the same thing last year. Try putting yourselves in whorn's shoes!

Whorn: Our lives suck so much! Seven losses! SEVEN LOSSES No bowl! Not even the Holiday Bowl! Lost to everyone... even Baylor. And we lost Coach Boom. Doom... DOOOOOOM!

There, you see? Those poor whorns have it really rough right now and I know that they were laughing at us last season before Colt's injury, but we all remember how tough it was to have a slightly-off year.

Remember our slightly off year! And ease up a little on those whorns before they start bawling again.

See now badger? This is why the mods won't delete your threads!;)

olevetonahill
12/14/2010, 06:49 PM
Baj = http://people.bakersfield.com/file/picture/24891/0/0/

GDC
12/14/2010, 10:42 PM
Make fun of his alcoholic gold-digging bride.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/14/2010, 11:16 PM
:) He called me really, really bad names on one thread and know what? I liked it. I liked it so much, in fact, that I'm looking for any suggestions you guys have to help me **** him off again. C'mon now, gimme a hand herfe.

Announce that Lid is now the #1 horn fan designate.....meaning in about 1-2 years he will be a Gator fan.

Collier11
12/15/2010, 12:51 AM
Badg, you do realize that the reason he isnt here now, or atleast for a while, was because he got banned.

Ive always got along with LID just fine but the guy got what he deserved, if he isnt banned anymore he needs to come back and take the medicine

agoo758
12/15/2010, 01:11 AM
Badg, you do realize that the reason he isnt here now, or atleast for a while, was because he got banned.

Ive always got along with LID just fine but the guy got what he deserved, if he isnt banned anymore he needs to come back and take the medicine

How long was the ban? Just my curiosity.

Edit: Never mind, I just noticed th "if"

swardboy
12/15/2010, 06:21 AM
The arrogance was getting a bit much for me before the horns turned into the jackasses this year. Lord, and I was so humbled by 8-5. I pray that those idjits suffer another 7 loss season next year.

In other news, it's great to see the legendary GDC posting here again from time to time. His meltdowns against Tejas were pure gold back in the day.

olevetonahill
12/15/2010, 09:42 AM
The arrogance was getting a bit much for me before the horns turned into the jackasses this year. Lord, and I was so humbled by 8-5. I pray that those idjits suffer another 7 loss season next year.

In other news, it's great to see the legendary GDC posting here again from time to time. His meltdowns against Tejas were pure gold back in the day.

Yup :D

Soonerwake
12/15/2010, 10:14 AM
Horns, aggies, sand aggies, condoms, gaytors.......

They all suck and need to stay away from this sacred land. They can cry, whine, gloat, brag, whatever, somewhere else.

I usually choose to just ignore them when they show their ugly faces here, but I may just take a more GDC-type of approach..

Jello Biafra
12/15/2010, 10:18 AM
i havent seen him since i suggested sic em may want to tongue punch him in the fart box....come to think of it...sic em hasnt been seen in a while.