PDA

View Full Version : Oh, it gets better...

proudsoonergal
12/12/2010, 12:40 AM
Apparently UT was completely caught by surprise about the Muschamp hire...

And, apparently, Mack is hosting a bunch of recruits in Austin this weekend ...
Tweets from Geoff Ketchum:

# I can't even imagine what is going through Mack's mind right now. 13 verbal commitments are on campus right now and he doesn't have answers. about 3 hours ago via web

# We've spoken to a number of top UT commitments about tonight's news and there's some good and some "uh oh" http://tinyurl.com/3xdwcuh

http://twitter.com/gkketch

(Geoff Ketchum is usually a pretty reliable source - he runs OrangeBloods and is on the radio here in Austin - yes, I saw the other thread about the reliability of tweets...)

proudsoonergal
12/12/2010, 12:50 AM
Heh. He's now posted Texas may possibly lose a recruit to BAYLOR.

retweet frombperroni: Rivals100 DT and U.S. Army All-American Quincy Russell says he will possibly look at #Baylor now that Muschamp has left #Texas

OK2U
12/12/2010, 03:24 AM
Baylor? OMG, my how the mighty have fallen.

47straight
12/12/2010, 03:58 AM
Ketchum is so reliable he makes up stories about recruit's moms when Texas loses out on them.

He's a jocksniffing dirtbag.

It's clear, since he really didn't directly call the Muschamp hire, and is now predicting the Major hire, where his sources are.

brainpimp
12/12/2010, 12:32 PM
(Geoff Ketchum is usually a pretty reliable source - he runs OrangeBloods and is on the radio here in Austin - yes, I saw the other thread about the reliability of tweets...)

Are you on crack? Are you insane?
Ketchum is one of the least reliable, screwed up, will make up lies about anyone to help Texas, asshats in the known universe.

He is perversely wrong on anything relating to OU or *.

<><
12/12/2010, 01:06 PM
Ketchum is the master of the "we're glad [INSERT RECRUIT NAME HERE] went to [INSERT SCHOOL NAME HERE], we didn't want him anyway." and giving a five-star to any recruit who's already committed to UT.

So, no, he's not exactly reputable.

AlboSooner
12/12/2010, 01:13 PM
Ketchup, heh

bluedogok
12/12/2010, 01:16 PM
It's kind of funny that they are starting to eat the old guard around here, even those in the media are turning on Mack after this.

Soonermagik
12/12/2010, 01:20 PM
Stoops needs to strike now!! These players would love to come play on a potential NC team.. not a team that's likely not to go bowling next year.