PDA

View Full Version : What if...

btb916
12/11/2010, 10:04 PM
Let me welcome you to a world where up is down, down is up, and OU is not a premiere football program.

Let me welcome you to a world where Bob Stoops left OU for FU. Er...UF.

Since we've had so much fun with the texas forum, let's postulate what would have been said tonight if Bob Stoops had left after all.

We would have the sunshine pumpers:

"Well, this obviously a huge blow, and we've also lost our offensive coordinator. There are some huge shoes to fill and I really didn't expect this. But we are OU, and we'll get someone better, and hopefully the team will go out in the Fiesta and show the Huskies what they're made of."

We would have the doom 'n gloomers:

"I just threw up a lot on my shoes. I am literally sick. We are domed forever."

We would have the nutcases:

"I'm going to burn down Stoops' mansion before he gets a chance to leave, the SOB!! How dare he!!!"

We would have the idiots:

"I'm glad Stoops is gone, in a way. I mean, he couldn't consistently get it done in big games, and he really couldn't win the BCS games. And even if he had won this year, it wouldn't really count because UCONN is not on OU's level."

And we would have Leroy:

"Why is everyone making a big deal about this? College football coaches leaving is not news."

Feel free to add anything more accurate, since some of you have been around here since the dawn of time ;)

sooner59
12/11/2010, 10:22 PM
Heh. That about does it.

StoopTroup
12/11/2010, 10:28 PM
The only people who's world is where up is down, down is up right now live in Stillwater, Austin, Lincoln, Gainesville.....etc....

OU Engineer
12/11/2010, 10:32 PM
this thread sux.

why waste time postulating? lets deal in facts:

* Sucks!!!

85sooners
12/11/2010, 11:13 PM
Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa f tejas!!!