oudavid1
12/11/2010, 08:42 PM
start the recruiting rumors...

StoopTroup
12/11/2010, 08:45 PM
My hero....lol

oudavid1
12/11/2010, 10:09 PM
maybe that kid from millhood or whatever.

Salt City Sooner
12/11/2010, 11:12 PM
maybe that kid from millhood or whatever.

We haven't had a significant contributor from Millwood since Joey Mickey 20 years ago. You'd have to pick me up off the floor if he switched to OU. It's pretty obvious to me that there's somebody there who's anti-OU to say the least because there's no other plausible explanation I can think of to have a school that close to Norman to have a drought like that, IMO.

oudavid1
12/12/2010, 01:20 AM
We haven't had a significant contributor from Millwood since Joey Mickey 20 years ago. You'd have to pick me up off the floor if he switched to OU. It's pretty obvious to me that there's somebody there who's anti-OU to say the least because there's no other plausible explanation I can think of to have a school that close to Norman to have a drought like that, IMO.

oh, i never knew that. thanks for sharing!

Tigeman
12/12/2010, 01:28 AM
The turner deal was apparently his family pushing him away. They want him away from Oklahoma and some people he hung around with. I don't know if it's a gang deal or what, but there's some apparent character issues to deal w/ on that one.

The kid goes out of state no matter what.

I still wanna know how the hell Tennessee keeps pulling OK players. Is there a booster up in Tulsa or something?

trwxxa
12/12/2010, 10:13 AM
The fodder down here is if Akina also leaves, Turner will "reconsider his committment".

HBick
12/12/2010, 04:46 PM

his name is john blake

and it happened with all three woods brothers who went to Stoolwater

Tigeman
12/12/2010, 05:12 PM
What's he got there? He played at Sand Springs.