PDA

View Full Version : Nick Thompson

Soonerjeepman
12/10/2010, 02:22 PM
why was he not in the book last night..?..YES I figured he never played or got in...was he even suited up?

badger
12/10/2010, 02:31 PM
why was he not in the book last night..?..YES I figured he never played or got in...was he even suited up?

Grandmother's funeral in Colorado

nativesooner
12/10/2010, 02:54 PM
yep.. wasn't even in the state... like Badger mentioned, a funeral for his grandmother... Were you ready to start a FIRE CAPEL FOR NOT PLAYING THOMPSON thread? ;)

Soonerjeepman
12/11/2010, 09:34 PM
yep.. wasn't even in the state... like Badger mentioned, a funeral for his grandmother... Were you ready to start a FIRE CAPEL FOR NOT PLAYING THOMPSON thread? ;)

um, no...smarta$$...yes I'm not behind Capel a 100% but not going that route...we'll see how this yr turns out..and what I say has no barring on his firing or not...so I really don't care.

I didn't like Thompson's intentional foul the other night...thought it was uncalled for...he very easily could have made contact with the ball...so I thought maybe Capel sat him out....I've coached and played ball a long time...I'd rather OU loose and play hard and clean then win and play dirty.

nativesooner
12/13/2010, 12:04 PM
um, no...smarta$$...yes I'm not behind Capel a 100% but not going that route...we'll see how this yr turns out..and what I say has no barring on his firing or not...so I really don't care.

I didn't like Thompson's intentional foul the other night...thought it was uncalled for...he very easily could have made contact with the ball...so I thought maybe Capel sat him out....I've coached and played ball a long time...I'd rather OU loose and play hard and clean then win and play dirty.

Lighten up Noob! Usually the ;) means it's a joke.

Soonerjeepman
12/13/2010, 11:06 PM
Lighten up Noob! Usually the ;) means it's a joke.

LOL...noob...really...fyi...I was around on the original sooner board back in the 90's....but ok...I guess I don't see that as a joke..."fire capel thread.."...:rolleyes:

nativesooner
12/14/2010, 02:16 AM
ok old man... don't get your panties in a wad then....

nativesooner
12/14/2010, 02:22 AM
Oh and I've also been on this board since the 90's if it makes you feel better

WildBlueSooner
12/14/2010, 08:05 AM
My grandpa can kick your grandpa's ***! (I have only been on this boad for a few years...so sue me)

Soonerjeepman
12/14/2010, 09:52 PM
wow...really....you guys are cool! wish i could be like you...

this is humorous...:pop: