PDA

View Full Version : Garden Spider Web vs OU

badger
12/9/2010, 08:16 PM
TENNIS?!?!?! What the eff?!?!?!

EDIT: On ESPN3.com. Watching through Xbox Live now

If you have Fox Sports Oklahoma, it lies on the guide and says it's broadcasting it. Go to ESPN3 instead

Blue
12/9/2010, 08:17 PM
The free trial of gameplan is over and I'm not re-upping it for these guys.

oumartin
12/9/2010, 08:17 PM
We are running these guys outta the gym. 8-2

badger
12/9/2010, 09:21 PM
18 point lead down to four point lead :eek:

13:11 left in second, 41-37. They are on a 19-7 run during the second half so far. Come ON, guys! You are BETTER THAN THIS!

oumartin
12/9/2010, 09:53 PM
A nice little run to end the game. We Made Gardner Webb our beyotch!

15 game win streak coming up

badger
12/9/2010, 10:01 PM
Oh, I do hope so :)

...but if that is not in our cards, I'm still loving being a fan of these players. What a great group of guys. Might not be future pro prospects, but love watching them

PS: Kudos to the two towel fans in the crowd.

Soonerfan88
12/9/2010, 10:04 PM
I'm not with an ESPN3 provider but did keep track of the Gamecast online. Just by watching stats, Pledger and Fitzgerald appear to be finding their game. Are they doing better in person?

LiveLaughLove
12/9/2010, 10:43 PM
Good win.

How big was the crowd tonight?

yankee
12/9/2010, 10:49 PM
Good win.

How big was the crowd tonight?

judging solely off of what i saw on espn3.com, it was pretty pathetic.

yankee
12/9/2010, 10:54 PM
I'm not with an ESPN3 provider but did keep track of the Gamecast online. Just by watching stats, Pledger and Fitzgerald appear to be finding their game. Are they doing better in person?

Fitz has brought his game all season long. What he did tonight was no surprise. Pledger scoring 20 was definitely the pleasant surprise, especially his 4-8 from behind the arc. He's not going to shoot that well every night, but it is CRUCIAL that he steps his game up as this season goes along. Fitz and Cade cannot be the only guys that are our scorers. Cam Clark finally started to play aggressively. He scored 13 points and took 9 shots, both of which were season highs. Just like Kenny Stills took a few games to stop looking lost on the football field, I think we're seeing the same thing with Clark. He's adjusting to the speed and size of the game. It's going to take some time, but I think he's going to continue to blossom into a very good player.

Soonerfan88
12/9/2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks, yankee.

badger
12/10/2010, 12:32 AM
btw, sorry for the stupid thread title - I was just hoping to find where to watch the game, then found it on my own. I defer all future game threads to someone else.

Wins are hard to come by, and I'm happy with a win.

...sooner
12/10/2010, 09:26 AM
the crowd was poor but what was there cheered pretty decent. they played well minus the 19-7 run. Game saturday i hope a lot of you can make it! they play ORU

Boomer.....
12/10/2010, 09:39 AM
The crowd was very poor. I wish they would rope off the top section and make them sit in the lower bowl.

The defense looked good in spurts and we played better. If it wasn't for G-W shooting lights out from deep, we would have blown them out.

...sooner
12/10/2010, 09:50 AM
The crowd was very poor. I wish they would rope off the top section and make them sit in the lower bowl.

The defense looked good in spurts and we played better. If it wasn't for G-W shooting lights out from deep, we would have blown them out.

where you there?????? if so where did you sit?

Breadburner
12/10/2010, 09:52 AM
Was Gardner Web on The Real McCoys...????

badger
12/10/2010, 10:09 AM
I checked the box score - 7k fans in attendance, which I figure OU might skew a little... so they still get like twice the fans the womens team gets. Not the end of the world, but Joe C. really should let fans into the lower bowl area. If there were really anywhere close to 7k in attendance last night, they must have been relegated to the upper area.

...sooner
12/10/2010, 10:23 AM
I checked the box score - 7k fans in attendance, which I figure OU might skew a little... so they still get like twice the fans the womens team gets. Not the end of the world, but Joe C. really should let fans into the lower bowl area. If there were really anywhere close to 7k in attendance last night, they must have been relegated to the upper area.

7K??!?!? no way. i wouldnt believe it. seriouslyyyy?! wow :eek:

badger
12/10/2010, 10:26 AM
7K??!?!? no way. i wouldnt believe it. seriouslyyyy?! wow :eek:

This is about what they've been reporting attendance as every home game this season, methinks... did the crowd look about what it usually looks like?

The yellow shirts need to be told to relent and let people downstairs.

...sooner
12/10/2010, 10:30 AM
This is about what they've been reporting attendance as every home game this season, methinks... did the crowd look about what it usually looks like?

The yellow shirts need to be told to relent and let people downstairs.

theres no way! haha.. maybe there was tho. it sure didnt seem like it. if i had to guess id say 4k MAX just by looking im going to take a picture saturday & compare the pic to what they actually say & let you guys judge! ha. the crowd looked the same as it has all season. i swear 15 min till tip off there was MAYBE 500 people sitting. MAYBE. the yellow shirts=FAIL