PDA

View Full Version : Nice article on Sam the Man

ouduckhunter
12/9/2010, 03:47 PM
I saw in on OU's website, and it just makes me so proud of Sam!

http://tinyurl.com/2e88djb

007sooner
12/9/2010, 06:05 PM
He's such a polite kid with an impressive head on his shoulders. When has he ever had negative smack talk about anyone or anything? Comparing him to VY has never made me prouder to be a sooner ... GO SAM!!

badger
12/9/2010, 06:15 PM
I wonder, can Sam say nice things about EVERYbody?

Sam, what do you think of Greg Davis?

Sam: Greg Davis' heart is in the right place, wanting to get wins for his programs.

Sam, what do you think of that coach at New Mexico's awful football program?

Sam: I have a ton of respect for the New Mexico head coach. It takes a lot of heart and dedication to make it through tough losses.

Sam, what do you think of Jamarkus Russell, the biggest bust in the history of the NFL?

Sam: Jamarkus provides a good example for coaches to tell to younger players in the league, whether they are drafted high like Russell or were undrafted, because if a talented, winning quarterback like Jamarkus can fall on rough times, it can happen to anyone.

Even Tim Tebow, Sam? Say something bad about Tim Tebow.

Sam: Tim Tebow is the quintessential team player, doing whatever his team needs to score touchdowns, even if it means waiting his turn, or only coming in on running plays on goalline stands.

SAM! I NEED DIRT! GIVE ME DIRT!

Sam: There isn't a lot of dirt in the NFL these days when it comes to dirty plays, as the league has done a good job of cracking down on dangerous hits, which will benefit the health and well beings of both offensive players taking the hits, and defensive players delivering them.

(last remaining reporter holding out hope for bad stuff to say about Sam hangs up... conference call ends)

007sooner
12/9/2010, 06:17 PM
lmao... but what about the UNM coach punching his assistant in the face??

"anyone can have a bad day"

Leroy Lizard
12/9/2010, 06:26 PM
I wonder, can Sam say nice things about EVERYbody?

Sam, what do you think of Jamarkus Russell, the biggest bust in the history of the NFL?

Sam: Jamarkus provides a good example for coaches to tell to younger players in the league, whether they are drafted high like Russell or were undrafted, because if a talented, winning quarterback like Jamarkus can fall on rough times, it can happen to anyone.

That's nice? :eek:

sooner ngintunr
12/9/2010, 06:58 PM
I guess Steve Young doesn't know that the AP awards 2 NFL ROY?

Suh and Sam are the ROY for sure IMO.

Leroy Lizard
12/9/2010, 08:49 PM
Who is Sam's closest competition?

sooner ngintunr
12/9/2010, 09:06 PM
Who is Sam's closest competition?

Dez? Blount? So basically Sam is running away with it.

85sooners
12/9/2010, 09:21 PM
:confused:

sooner ngintunr
12/9/2010, 09:41 PM
Sam is in a league of his own. No surprise here.

btb916
12/10/2010, 12:59 AM
Here's another good article:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/rams/2010-12-09-sam-bradford_N.htm