PDA

View Full Version : grrrrr boise mad!

GKeeper316
12/7/2010, 09:48 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Boise-State-President-Bob-Kustra-blasts-BCS-mistake

if the system dont work out for ya, just whine and whine and whine to whoever will listen... these guys learn their playbook from *?

85sooners
12/7/2010, 09:49 PM
Fags

OUEngr1990
12/7/2010, 09:49 PM
Well, they should make their field goals, instead of whining..

VA Sooner
12/7/2010, 09:54 PM
Read that.

Laughed.

Movin' on...

yermom
12/7/2010, 10:00 PM
i didn't see any problem with it

every vote should be public the whole season, and the computer ranking formulas should be published

tcrb
12/7/2010, 10:14 PM
Waaaaaa

But I do think it's funny that mighty lsu slipped to 1 spot behind boise. :D

SoonerOX
12/7/2010, 10:17 PM
That Slip was a goof by a BCS computer in case you haven't read about it yet. It has since been corrected. Just FYI. And ffs Boise, just go away already!

3rdgensooner
12/7/2010, 10:19 PM
Didn't read that.

Laughed.

Movin' on...
Same here.

IslandSooner
12/7/2010, 10:41 PM
ESPN and the rest of the AP voters have blown smoke up Americas' a** all year, about how F...ing awesome Boise is, and in the end Boise is still doing the same Bit**ing, that they have the previous few years. Their desire to be relavent humor the sh*t out of me.

sendbaht
12/7/2010, 11:52 PM
hook and ladder babys.

agoo758
12/7/2010, 11:58 PM
Boise, you lost to Nevada. Shut up.

hawaii 5-0
12/8/2010, 12:08 AM
Even Hawaii beat Nevada.

Now Boise, go make a lateral move to another non-BCS conference.

5-0

pappy
12/8/2010, 12:36 AM
I really wish they would've gotten paired with an SEC school...mainly cause I think they could beat most of them and it would've made the SEC look bad.

FirstandGoal
12/8/2010, 12:40 AM
So they're mad because they felt like they've been bedowngraded?

**** 'em

2121Sooner
12/8/2010, 12:48 AM
Boise's new mascot

http://blogs.technet.com/blogfiles/ewan/WindowsLiveWriter/ChromingtheEmperorsNewClothes_14F9A/emperors-new-clothes-crop%5B1%5D_thumb.jpg

AlbqSooner
12/8/2010, 07:10 AM
So does Boise have enough boosters to come up with the $$$ to fly a banner?:P

Soonermagik
12/8/2010, 08:06 AM
Here's an idea: play 2-3 really good teams at their house i.e. @ OU @ LSU. If they win then they will have earned it. Furthermore, make a darn field goal. They make the field goal they are at least in a BCS game.

People have no sympathy when you play a cupcake schedule and lose to freaking Nevada. It just proves all the doubters right. That loss was more than just a missed field goal. If Boise State was so good, Nevada should have never been that close. Obviously, they weren't that good. ;)

waynepayne
12/8/2010, 08:23 AM
Here's an idea: play 2-3 really good teams at their house i.e. @ OU @ LSU. If they win then they will have earned it. Furthermore, make a darn field goal. They make the field goal they are at least in a BCS game.

People have no sympathy when you play a cupcake schedule and lose to freaking Nevada. It just proves all the doubters right. That loss was more than just a missed field goal. If Boise State was so good, Nevada should have never been that close. Obviously, they weren't that good. ;)

this! this this this!

soonerbub
12/8/2010, 08:49 AM
The formulas are proprietary info--no way they ever become public. Colley should be kicked out of the BCS if he can't put in the scores correctly (even tho he has us at #3 :eek:)

gernblansten
12/8/2010, 09:04 AM
''How many times have we heard calls for transparency on our campuses and how many times have we shared our governance and communicated with our faculties and other constituencies in transparent fashion,'' Kustra wrote in an e-mail obtained by The Associated Press.

I'd say a request under the Freedom of Information Act is in order regarding some subject the BSU power that be might not want out in public, then see if we get a different quote about transparency.

bearfan08
12/8/2010, 12:54 PM
They are just pissed the MWC dissolved right before their eyes after they got in.

GKeeper316
12/8/2010, 02:54 PM
''How many times have we heard calls for transparency on our campuses and how many times have we shared our governance and communicated with our faculties and other constituencies in transparent fashion,'' Kustra wrote in an e-mail obtained by The Associated Press.

I'd say a request under the Freedom of Information Act is in order regarding some subject the BSU power that be might not want out in public, then see if we get a different quote about transparency.

you can only FOIA government records.

OULenexaman
12/8/2010, 03:04 PM
man am I sick and ****ing tired of Boise threads on this board...why anyones gives a rats ****ing *** about Boise is beyond me.....

Sooner_Tuf
12/8/2010, 06:56 PM
man am I sick and ****ing tired of Boise threads on this board...why anyones gives a rats ****ing *** about Boise is beyond me.....

When you see an ugly chic walking down the street do you go around the block so you can get a better look?