PDA

View Full Version : RIP Elizabeth Edwards

oumartin
12/7/2010, 05:06 PM
Woman had to suffer way to much with the cancer in her body and the cancer of a husband.

olevetonahill
12/7/2010, 05:14 PM
I had heard she was getting worse, But was not expecting this. RIP
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101207/ap_on_re_us/us_obit_elizabeth_edwards

3rdgensooner
12/7/2010, 05:23 PM
Cancer sucks

OUthunder
12/7/2010, 05:30 PM
RIP, too bad she married suck a slimeball/dooshbag.

Boomer.....
12/7/2010, 05:31 PM
She just came out with a statement saying that she didn't have long.

R.I.P.

badger
12/7/2010, 05:37 PM
There were reports that it was a very unhappy and political marriage near the end when their profiles got to be larger than life in the 2004 and 08 campaigns. While you certainly have to sympathize with a cancer victim, who I most feel sorry for is their children - some are still grade school age. Having parent do political campaigns, followed by hearing their mother has cancer, followed by hearing their daddy's having an affair, followed by parents getting separated, followed by mom dying of cancer? Really rough for younger kids. :(

GrapevineSooner
12/7/2010, 06:14 PM
There were reports that it was a very unhappy and political marriage near the end when their profiles got to be larger than life in the 2004 and 08 campaigns. While you certainly have to sympathize with a cancer victim, who I most feel sorry for is their children - some are still grade school age. Having parent do political campaigns, followed by hearing their mother has cancer, followed by hearing their daddy's having an affair, followed by parents getting separated, followed by mom dying of cancer? Really rough for younger kids. :(

Yep.

They're the ones I'm thinking of right now. They've been through hell and back.

RIP Elizabeth Edwards

STUpendOUs
12/7/2010, 06:27 PM
cancer is the suck... hope a for a cure soon...

badger
12/7/2010, 06:45 PM
Yep.

They're the ones I'm thinking of right now. They've been through hell and back.

RIP Elizabeth Edwards

After their son died at an early age (10 I think?) they decided to have more kids --- when Liz was 48 and 50, respectively. She turned 61 this year, making their youngest about 11 and 13 years old. :(