PDA

View Full Version : Millard Question

adoniijahsooner
12/7/2010, 06:02 AM
Just wondering what happens with his involvement when we get a new OC? One thing Kevin Wilson loved to do was use his te's and fb's. I wonder if this remains the same under a new offensive regime?

thurman murman
12/7/2010, 06:39 AM
I was concerned about Millard's involvement in the "new" offense, as well.

Stoops loves this guy and I guarantee you he will be on the field regardless of who is calling plays.

batonrougesooner
12/7/2010, 07:35 AM
If we promote from within I suspect there will be mere tweaks to the offense rather than wholesale changes.

jiminy
12/7/2010, 07:45 AM
I miss the quick-hitter up the middle that was almost an automatic first down earlier in the season

SoonerJack
12/7/2010, 08:16 AM
I would hope the new guy is able to recognize those talents and use them, perhaps even more creatively than Wilson did.

budbarrybob
12/7/2010, 08:42 AM
I miss the quick-hitter up the middle that was almost an automatic first down earlier in the season

I think the reason we went away from it was because it became too predictable like many of the things he did early-mid season. But yeah, was nearly automatic. He's a beast for sure,

gaylordfan1
12/7/2010, 09:36 AM
Stoops has too much pull not to involve Millard. I have no source or proof, but really think the OC will be hired from within. I'm kinda favoring the Norvell head OC with Heupel as co-OC. Mark Rogers is really talking it up about Heupel bing named the sole OC. But who knows, I trust Stoops will make the best decision.

85sooners
12/7/2010, 09:38 AM
:gary: