PDA

View Full Version : Francis Says No to Wrestling

Leroy Lizard
12/6/2010, 09:41 PM
"And if any of you homos pull a butt-drag move on me, I'll kill ya'."

http://perfunction.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d896453ef0120a4cceaba970b-800wi

http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/12/05/2185736/was-clovis-wrestlers-legal-move.html

It's called the "butt drag," in which a wrestler grabs a rival's butt cheek and puts fingers in the anus to get leverage. The move is widely used at matches around the country and has been around for decades.

But now it is at the center of an uproar after Buchanan High wrestler Preston Hill was expelled and charged with a sex crime for using it on a teammate.

My brother-in-law coaches wrestling in Elk Grove and sent this to me. He thinks this is a perfect example of an over-litigious society. I have different concerns.

MODS: You will probably want to move this. Not sure where.

Tigeman
12/6/2010, 09:49 PM
If your gonna check their oil, make sure you check it deep instead of just skimming the top!

fadada1
12/6/2010, 09:49 PM
after you turn 40, they say to have that same move done every year.

UHS-SoonerFan
12/6/2010, 09:53 PM
That explains a lot about my osu friends...

anglachel
12/6/2010, 09:59 PM
That explains a lot about my osu friends...

Yep, national champs of wraslin!

DarrellZero
12/6/2010, 10:00 PM
I hate litigiousness as much as the next guy, but I gotta draw the line at anal insertion as a maneuver.

mehip
12/6/2010, 10:36 PM
Someone pulled that bull**** (oil check) on my nephew last season at Gilbert HS in AZ during practice. My nephew did the right thing and came up swinging and just about beat the living daylights out of the punk. Luckily for both kids the coach handled the matter since my nephew probably would have been expelled and who know what kind of muck the other kid would have to endure. Hopefully an assbeating taught him a lesson.

It's called the "butt drag," in which a wrestler grabs a rival's butt cheek and puts fingers in the anus to get leverage. The move is widely used at matches around the country and has been around for decades.

I wrestled from the time I was in 3rd grade at East Side Elementary until I was Sr in H/S. in 91 and never once did I see or hear of this.

Tigeman
12/6/2010, 11:15 PM
How did you never hear of checking a guys oil???

The part of actually sticking your fingers in the guys *** is not meant to be taken literally, but you do gotta grab a handful of cheek and basically rip the guys a$$ around. Spates used to tell us "if your gonna do it, then do it w/ the intent of ripping his a$$hole open"

yermom
12/6/2010, 11:23 PM
doing it in practice seems a little ghey

just sayin'...

i don't really follow rasslin'. can you go for the balls? this doesn't really sound like something kids should be doing to each other in a "sport"

Tigeman
12/6/2010, 11:48 PM
No yermom, but it happens if you get dickhead

I once had a guy from Choctaw do that to me in state. After the fourth or fifth time and the ref doing nothing about it, I took matters into my own hands and laid him out w/ a "mistakenly" placed elbow to the head.

Just depends how dirty the guy your wrestling against is.

SoonerInFortSmith
12/7/2010, 03:48 AM
I wrestled in jr high and high school in shawnee in the mid 90's. Our wrestling coach at the time actually taught us this move in practice. And he demonstrated the "insertion" part of the move in practice. He took our 103 pound guy to the middle of the mat and shoved his thumb. Well, you get the point. Then he asked us if we all understood. We all said no.so he showed us 3 or 4 more times. Ah, good times.

Leroy Lizard
12/7/2010, 04:17 AM
I wrestled in jr high and high school in shawnee in the mid 90's. Our wrestling coach at the time actually taught us this move in practice. And he demonstrated the "insertion" part of the move in practice. He took our 103 pound guy to the middle of the mat and shoved his thumb. Well, you get the point. Then he asked us if we all understood. We all said no.so he showed us 3 or 4 more times. Ah, good times.

I sure love baseball. How about them Yankees? Who do you think will win the pennant this year?

EatLeadCommie
12/7/2010, 05:11 AM
I wrestled for many years and have never heard of this maneuver. If somebody stuck their fingers up my ***, I wouldn't sit there and take it like I'm in prison or something. Wrestling has enough problems with dudes all over one another. Fingers up the bum is a bit much.