PDA

View Full Version : OU should go to Stillwater for pre-Bowl practice

stoopified
12/6/2010, 03:12 PM
I know that sounds crazy but allow me to explain.The biggest problem OU faces is the players having everyone tell them how great they are and how they should crush UCONN. If we go to Stillwater we have virtually everyone telling us we suck,we were lucky to beat the Pokes, and how we are going to get whopped by the Huskies.

OU Engineer
12/6/2010, 03:16 PM
interesting hypothesis.

I would agree with you, except that I really don't see any amount of distractions that would allow us to lose to a school that comes from a state the size of the greater OKC Metro.

Cornfed
12/6/2010, 03:18 PM
interesting hypothesis.

I would agree with you, except that I really don't see any amount of distractions that would allow us to lose to a school that comes from a state the size of the greater OKC Metro.

I don't think they give points for state size, lets cross all our "t"s and dot our "i"s and beat em by 50.

badger
12/6/2010, 03:19 PM
One reason this will not happen - OSU, and therefore, Stillwater, remains the only place in the Big 12 without an indoor practice facility.

There is a forecast for slight chance of snow tomorrow. Have fun practicing in the snow, Pokes! :D

sooner59
12/6/2010, 03:34 PM
How about all the people here on SF that talk crap about players and/or coaches all of the time just head to the Everett Training Center and just belittle them all day. You know....**** em off.

stoopified
12/6/2010, 03:35 PM
One reason this will not happen - OSU, and therefore, Stillwater, remains the only place in the Big 12 without an indoor practice facility.

There is a forecast for slight chance of snow tomorrow. Have fun practicing in the snow, Pokes! :DWe could practice in cold and snow,besides we want to be outside where we can be heckled by the Puke fans.