PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta Bowl tickets on sale

Jay C. Upchurch
12/6/2010, 11:35 AM
NORMAN — Tickets for the 40th Annual Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, featuring the Oklahoma Sooners and Connecticut Huskies, are on sale now.

OU season ticket holders are encouraged to contact the Athletics Ticket Office directly. All other interested parties can order online at SoonerSports.com. Phone sales also are underway at (405) 325-2424 or 1-800-456-GoOU (4668).

Fans also are encouraged to purchase prepaid parking in advance for $30.00.

Also available are tickets to the College Football’s Biggest Party. The Fiesta Bowl describes this event as “the ultimate tailgate experience.” The $20.00 ticket price includes a plated meal.

Travel packages to the Phoenix area are available through SoonerSportsTravel.com, the official travel partner of the University of Oklahoma.

OU SID Report

85sooners
12/6/2010, 01:46 PM
:gary:

SoonerMom2
12/6/2010, 03:42 PM
Just received notification that I received the number of tickets I requested and where to order parking and tickets for the pep rally with dinner plate included. Ordered and confirmed both of them so am good to go. Tickets will be sent next week!

Prepaid parking ends up more like $60 as you have to pay a processing fee but it is worth it while the rally tickets are actually $20 a piece.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/6/2010, 04:39 PM
Just received notification that I received the number of tickets I requested and where to order parking and tickets for the pep rally with dinner plate included. Ordered and confirmed both of them so am good to go. Tickets will be sent next week!

Prepaid parking ends up more like $60 as you have to pay a processing fee but it is worth it while the rally tickets are actually $20 a piece.Do you have info on the pep rally with dinner plate included?

fwsooner22
12/6/2010, 04:53 PM
I am confirmed for my 6. Anybody ever gone to the "Ultimate Tailgate" ....Is it worth the time ?