PDA

View Full Version : Cammy Cam Juice relieved on video/sex scandle

Tigeman
12/5/2010, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/02thescoop#p/u/4/-Sm8goWrmys

Apparently the makers of this video and the others listed, set-up a webcam model and they somehow got ahold of Cammy Cam and a few of the other Auburn players. Apparently they stripped for the "Girl" and other things. The producer of the video is selling it to the highest bidder, w/ full audio, transcripts, etc.

Now normally I wouldn't give 2 $hits what some guy and girl do on their webcam w/ each other. If you get your rocks off like that, then hey....that's your deal. But apparently all this goes on right at the height of the investigation. So either the guys are just that dumb, or just don't give a **** about their public perception. I realize this is not against any NCAA rule, nor does it violate any laws. But it does speak to Cammy Cam's character if what is stated is in the videos turns out to be true. Apparently Cammy Cam get pretty racy for their "white bitc***" as he calls her in one of the videos. Wonder if there's any Cammy Cam Juice spilled on this video, as I think that would cause Auburn to pull away from the kid for conduct unbecoming....maybe not though....who knows whats on the tape.

Wouldn't be surprised to see an Auburn Booster buy the tapes to keep them from seeing the light of day.

colinreturn
12/5/2010, 10:18 PM
wait, is this serious?

setem
12/5/2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah is this legit?

AlboSooner
12/5/2010, 10:27 PM
:pop:

TrophyCollector
12/5/2010, 10:29 PM
Wonder if there's any Cammy Cam Juice spilled on this video, as I think that would cause Auburn to pull away...

Doubt it. That really hacks the directors off. Jenna J. didn't become a star by pulling away.

Tigeman
12/5/2010, 10:31 PM
Yep. Watch the videos in the links fellas. Their just snippits of the videos they have. Nothing to bad, except in the one "webCam and crew doing "lean on me" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0dqEFqivLI)

There's clips of some of the players starting to strip for the girl in that video. Just might wanna mute the music! LOL Cam's not in that video, but apparently they are saving that clip for the bidder.

Tigeman
12/5/2010, 10:32 PM
Doubt it. That really hacks the directors off. Jenna J. didn't become a star by pulling away.

HAHAHA!

colinreturn
12/5/2010, 10:32 PM
this is crazy.

setem
12/5/2010, 10:34 PM
What a ****ing dumb ***!

soonerbub
12/5/2010, 10:41 PM
:stunned:

War Eagle!!

3rdgensooner
12/5/2010, 10:43 PM
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

rekamrettuB
12/5/2010, 10:44 PM
Daddy Cecil's church needed some extra cash for the holiday children's play.

tommieharris91
12/5/2010, 10:51 PM
[Mike Price's face]

War Eagle!!
fixed

Tigeman
12/6/2010, 08:57 PM
http://local-static0.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0012/6665/chris_hansen_large.jpg

meoveryouxinfinity
12/6/2010, 09:00 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all

85sooners
12/6/2010, 09:16 PM
:eek:

OU-HSV
12/6/2010, 10:06 PM
WTF? What a bunch of dumb f'n idiots. Especially Cam, knowing already all eyes are on him for the whole money scandal and previously the stolen laptop computer situation at Fla. And now this, which I guess is going to be some sort of sexual related scandal like you said Tigeman if it's all true.
Oh well in 5 or more years he'll be giving back his heisman and Auburn will probably be burned by the NCAA/FBI investigation anyway. Congrats to Cam Newton for being a total jackass. (Guess it won't matter to him anyway, he'll be making millions eventually in the NFL it seems)

Tigeman
12/6/2010, 10:15 PM
WTF? What a bunch of dumb f'n idiots. Especially Cam, knowing already all eyes are on him for the whole money scandal and previously the stolen laptop computer situation at Fla. And now this, which I guess is going to be some sort of sexual related scandal like you said Tigeman if it's all true.

Exactly my point! If things were normal, It wouldn't even be an issue really...just a horny college kid making a mistake. But when all eyes are on you, you gotta watch your P's and Q's.

Especially considering the damn kid could go to the damn library and ask just about any girl there at Auburn to drop her panties and she would. Hell probably there in the library. If I was able to talk 2 or 3 into going at it in the Stacks at OU while there, then I'm sure Cam would have no problem! LOL

CatfishSooner
12/6/2010, 10:29 PM
i don't see the big deal??? I couldn't watch that whole damn video...but what's the big deal?

starclassic tama
12/6/2010, 11:23 PM
yeah i don't see why anyone would possibly give a damn about this