PDA

View Full Version : Changing zip codes for a while...

C&CDean
12/5/2010, 08:56 PM
Leaving tomorrow morning for DC. Will be there for two weeks, home for Christmas week and New Years - then back up there from January 3rd until probably March. Sucks to be me, and it's probably gonna suck for some posters cause I'm gonna have some free time to hang on the boards and nuke the infidels.

soonerinkaty
12/5/2010, 09:09 PM
I look forward to the carnage following the nuking of the infidels.

tulsaoilerfan
12/5/2010, 09:09 PM
Leaving tomorrow morning for DC. Will be there for two weeks, home for Christmas week and New Years - then back up there from January 3rd until probably March. Sucks to be me, and it's probably gonna suck for some posters cause I'm gonna have some free time to hang on the boards and nuke the infidels.

Hell that could be a pretty entertaining 2 months on here :D

OUthunder
12/5/2010, 09:37 PM
Can I be mod for a day? :D

btk108
12/5/2010, 09:57 PM
I'll keep things under control....or maybe I wont':D

picasso
12/5/2010, 10:00 PM
Awesome. I miss me some DC.

Howzit
12/5/2010, 10:24 PM

Dude, you should totally look up Jason, he's in manassas. If you want his contact info let me know

Boarder
12/5/2010, 11:13 PM
Dude, you should totally look up Jason, he's in manassas. If you want his contact info let me know
Hehe, you said man-***.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/6/2010, 12:34 AM

If you run into Charlie Rangel, ask him where I can send my donation for surgery to remove those vocal cord nodules.

AlbqSooner
12/6/2010, 06:43 AM
ALLAH AKBAR! Beginning Jan 4, JIHAD!!

I keed

C&CDean
12/7/2010, 01:01 PM
So anyhow, I get up here yesterday, and it's colder than a nun's **** wearing a copper kotex, the wind is howling ala Oklahoma style, and I gotta walk about a mile to get from the Metro to my hotel. Damn. Near. Died. It's ****ing cold y'all.

Then this morning, the Metro stop that I need to get off at is closed. So I gotta walk another mile or so in the howling cold-assed wind.

I don't remember it being this bad when I used to walk 5-miles to school barefooted, uphill, both ways...

I did find me a nice little Irish pub though.

Whet
12/7/2010, 01:22 PM
Living on the per diem! $71/day - someone will be eating well!

OKLA21FAN
12/7/2010, 01:27 PM
I'm gonna have some free time go search for the missing corner stones at the White House and Capital building. There are 'secrets' in them or some such. :pop:

diegosooner
12/7/2010, 01:38 PM
So anyhow, I get up here yesterday, and it's colder than a nun's **** wearing a copper kotex, the wind is howling ala Oklahoma style, and I gotta walk about a mile to get from the Metro to my hotel. Damn. Near. Died. It's ****ing cold y'all.

Then this morning, the Metro stop that I need to get off at is closed. So I gotta walk another mile or so in the howling cold-assed wind.

I don't remember it being this bad when I used to walk 5-miles to school barefooted, uphill, both ways...

If the wind chill is that bad, why not hail a taxi to the metro?

StoopTroup
12/7/2010, 02:22 PM
I'm off work the 27th through the 31st....maybe I should fly up and have dinner with you. Maybe we can get Barry to join us and play a game of h-o-r-s-e and give him our autographs. :D

IB4OU2
12/7/2010, 02:25 PM

Hopefully there were no railroad spikes along the way.

opksooner
12/7/2010, 05:27 PM
Alliteration spec for ".....colder than a nun's **** wearing a copper kotex...."

C&CDean
12/8/2010, 08:36 AM
If the wind chill is that bad, why not hail a taxi to the metro?

Cause I ain't gay.

OUinFLA
12/8/2010, 09:58 AM
Living on the per diem! $71/day - someone will be eating well!

Yeah, that will buy a real nice hamberger at Capital Grill.
and maybe a diet coke too.

dolemitesooner
12/8/2010, 02:40 PM
Dean is a homo