PDA

View Full Version : Well....

JPNSKER
12/5/2010, 05:02 PM
Congrats on the game, Sooners. I knew it would come down to turnovers and that went the wrong way for NU last night. OU packaged up the trophy for us in the first quarter and we proceeded to shove it back across the counter for the rest of the game. For the life of me, I don't understand our reasoning behind throwing the ball when we were within FG range TWICE! I lay this game squarely on the coaches for those stupid decisions, but I digress.... I knew it would be close either way and like I said before, I'd rather lose to OU than any of the others in the South....

Good luck in the Fiesta and next season.

CBUS_SOONER
12/5/2010, 05:04 PM
And good luck to you in the lil 12. Hope you dominate that conference

HBick
12/5/2010, 05:05 PM
I have nothing but nice to things to say to the Nebraska fans. I was in the Nebraska section all by my lonesome. It was much more enjoyable than I anticipated.

soonerbub
12/5/2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks JPNSKER

(good luck in your new home :O)

SoonerNutt
12/5/2010, 05:20 PM
Congrats on the game, Sooners. I knew it would come down to turnovers and that went the wrong way for NU last night. OU packaged up the trophy for us in the first quarter and we proceeded to shove it back across the counter for the rest of the game. For the life of me, I don't understand our reasoning behind throwing the ball when we were within FG range TWICE! I lay this game squarely on the coaches for those stupid decisions, but I digress.... I knew it would be close either way and like I said before, I'd rather lose to OU than any of the others in the South....

Nice backhanded congrats. Every losing team say the same thing. If we'd only done this or that. When you win, you don't go back and make excuses. What if they don't overturn that fumble on you INT return? What if that tipped pass doesn't go straight to your DB? What if we don't miss that FG? What if the refs don't blow an obvious Pass Interference call? What if Broyles didn't have two sprained ankles? What if Dejuan Miller wasn't out for the season? What if this? What if that? OU did enough to win. NU didn't.

Congrats to NU on a solid season. You went as far a rookie QB would take you, and that's pretty far, considering.

Good luck in your bowl game.

JLMSOONER
12/5/2010, 06:17 PM
Nice backhanded congrats. Every losing team say the same thing. If we'd only done this or that. When you win, you don't go back and make excuses. What if they don't overturn that fumble on you INT return? What if that tipped pass doesn't go straight to your DB? What if we don't miss that FG? What if the refs don't blow an obvious Pass Interference call? What if Broyles didn't have two sprained ankles? What if Dejuan Miller wasn't out for the season? What if this? What if that? OU did enough to win. NU didn't.

Congrats to NU on a solid season. You went as far a rookie QB would take you, and that's pretty far, considering.

Good luck in your bowl game.

This^^^^

shoulda, coulda, woulda. It was a great game. The ball bounced OUr way some and the ball bounce NU's way some. In the end, one thing you said is true. We did enough to win. NU didn't. Game, set, match!

soonerboy_odanorth
12/6/2010, 05:57 PM
http://www.wordforge.net/images/smilies/CurlyBill.jpg

85sooners
12/6/2010, 09:44 PM
:gary:

HuskerFan
12/6/2010, 09:55 PM
Congratulations to the Oklahoma Sooners from a long time Husker fans. I had an excellent experience with the Sooner fans I met in Norman and Dallas over the weekend. Now that my beloved Huskers are leaving the Big 12, I will be rooting for the Sooners (unless they end up playing Nebraska.)

tcrb
12/6/2010, 09:57 PM
Congrats on the game, Sooners. I knew it would come down to turnovers and that went the wrong way for NU last night. OU came out a little flat and almost let NU run away with it. But then the Sooners decided that that wasn't how it should go, so their D shut down the NU offense and Landry and the O scored enough points to wrap the trophy up and bring it back to Norman. For the life of me, I don't understand our reasoning behind throwing the ball when we were within FG range TWICE! I lay this game squarely on the coaches for those stupid decisions, but I digress.... I knew it would be close either way and like I said before, I'd rather lose to OU than any of the others in the South....

I saw it a little differently, so I fify.

Good luck in San Diego.

oudavid1
12/6/2010, 09:59 PM
I have no reason to be rude to a fellow dedicated football fan.

But your school can suck on this loss.

Thanks for showing money is all that maters to you.

Dont worry, as always, Oklahoma will take care of playing great football.

But like i said, not a shot at Nebraska fans.