PDA

View Full Version : Front page of the University of Connecticut's football forum

MamaMia
12/5/2010, 11:55 AM
This is the front page of the University of Connecticut's football forum. There are a lot of people congratulating them from all over the country, wanting them to beat us and wishing them well. It was fun to read.

Wheres our love? :D

http://connecticut.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1039&fid=1368&style=2

FirstandGoal
12/5/2010, 12:02 PM
This is the front page of the University of Connecticut's football forum. There are a lot of people congratulating them from all over the country, wanting them to beat us and wishing them well. It was fun to read.

Frankly, I'm shocked they even have a football forum.

delhalew
12/5/2010, 12:22 PM
Man, I hope our guys can find SOME way to get up for this game. Approach this the wrong way, and you are a laughing stock.

OK2U
12/5/2010, 12:33 PM
http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ackbar_its_a_trap.jpg

AlboSooner
12/5/2010, 12:37 PM
Man, I hope our guys can find SOME way to get up for this game. Approach this the wrong way, and you are a laughing stock.

BV and Travis Lewis sounded fired up about the BCS game. The media scrolling the BCS losing streak will fire them up even more

VA Sooner
12/5/2010, 12:42 PM
It's not a lock that we play Conn. Orange Bowl will have to decide on whether to choose a one-loss Stanford that doesn't travel well, especially to the East Coast or 4-loss Conn, who is playing football well at the end of the season.

We should not take any team lightly. Prepare mentally and get out there and play hard, leave it all on the field.

ouwasp
12/5/2010, 01:22 PM
After the Boise St and West Va embarrassments, I would hope the Sooners take UConn as a threat to humiliate our program in new and painful ways. This threat must be dealt with severely...

MamaMia
12/5/2010, 01:30 PM
After the Boise St and West Va embarrassments, I would hope the Sooners take UConn as a threat to humiliate our program in new and painful ways. This threat must be dealt with severely...

Me too. UConn has a lot of time to prepare. They'll be ready for us. We have to play our best in these situations.

Whet
12/5/2010, 01:34 PM
Bob will ensure the team is prepared.

MamaMia
12/5/2010, 01:36 PM

I believe he will. Coach Stoops does not want to lose a 3rd Fiesta Bowl.

jumperstop
12/5/2010, 01:36 PM

He's said that before about bowl games, but yes I think we'll be ready.

btb916
12/5/2010, 01:47 PM
I trust this OU team. I think they will show up ready to dominate.

Soonerman82
12/5/2010, 01:53 PM
This is the year we end the BCS bowl blues.

tulsaoilerfan
12/5/2010, 06:12 PM
God if we lose to UCONN ESPN will NEVER let us live it down

Okie35
12/5/2010, 06:15 PM
It's not a lock that we play Conn. Orange Bowl will have to decide on whether to choose a one-loss Stanford that doesn't travel well, especially to the East Coast or 4-loss Conn, who is playing football well at the end of the season.

We should not take any team lightly. Prepare mentally and get out there and play hard, leave it all on the field.

Yea but Stanford = more $$$$.

slh1234
12/5/2010, 06:21 PM

I didn't see anybody specifically wishing them well against OU, and i'm a bit disappointed I didn't see that when I went there. I always get a chuckle out of the fans living vicariously through other teams, just hoping the other team can do what their team couldn't :).

meoveryouxinfinity
12/5/2010, 06:26 PM

I'm ready coach!! I ain't scared.

FirstandGoal
12/5/2010, 10:18 PM
I didn't see anybody specifically wishing them well against OU, and i'm a bit disappointed I didn't see that when I went there. I always get a chuckle out of the fans living vicariously through other teams, just hoping the other team can do what their team couldn't :).

You should check again, because now some :texan: has posted there.

I love it, they're so bad this season that they're not bowl eligible so now they're gonna have to live vicariously through freakin' UCONN. LMAO :D