PDA

View Full Version : Pryce Macon

WestLakeHillsSooner
12/5/2010, 02:12 AM
Major props to this young man! He played some damn good football tonight...hell of an effort!

silverwheels
12/5/2010, 02:14 AM
Yes, he was fantastic.

cyclonesooner
12/5/2010, 12:33 PM
His speed and quickness looked " Linebackerish ".

delhalew
12/5/2010, 12:34 PM
Kid came out of nowhere with a great effort.

caseysooner
12/5/2010, 12:36 PM
...must be laying off the bacon.

cvsooner
12/5/2010, 01:26 PM
From espn.com:

"It was Oklahoma's night, and no one benefited more than senior Pryce Macon. Perhaps no one who factored more in the outcome of any Big 12 championship entered the game with a more modest bio than Macon's. Entering this season, he boasted eight career tackles and didn't see the field in Oklahoma's injury-plagued 2009.

"But he finally got his moment in his last game in his home state of Texas, stealing the show from more heralded defensive linemen like Frank Alexander and the AP's Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year, Jeremy Beal.

"Macon finished with five tackles for loss -- erasing 24 of Nebraska's yards -- including three sacks. Only eight other players in the history of Oklahoma football have equaled Macon's efforts. He also forced a pair of fumbles.

"Told of Macon's stat line, Stoops shot his senior a stare and a shocked, extended, "Whaaaat?"

"Parents wouldn't let me quit. Friends wouldn't let me quit. I just kept grinding," Macon said. "I'm just glad I stayed and stuck it out and kept fighting.

"Hey, I couldn't see this going any better than this."

soonerchk
12/5/2010, 01:26 PM
Last night was the first time I'd really noticed him. Helluva game from him!

BoulderSooner79
12/5/2010, 02:06 PM
He had another big game recently (can't remember which one). But I was saying "where is has this guy been? He's all over the place". I immediately looked him up on the roster and saw he was a senior; ratz I said. But to have a performance like this in the CCG is *huge* - hope he repeats it in the Fiesta bowl.

oumartin
12/5/2010, 02:09 PM
dude has some big guns on him. He was sitting up there during the post game and he just looks like a ball player

opksooner
12/5/2010, 02:14 PM
Pryce Macon is da man!

waynepayne
12/5/2010, 02:19 PM
I am glad I found a thread giving him props because Macon played a HELL of a game. #94 was involved in a TON of plays and was just abusing his guy all night long!

cccasooner2
12/5/2010, 02:42 PM
He had another big game recently (can't remember which one). But I was saying "where is has this guy been? He's all over the place". I immediately looked him up on the roster and saw he was a senior; ratz I said. But to have a performance like this in the CCG is *huge* - hope he repeats it in the Fiesta bowl.

Other big one for him was TT.

Boomer.....
12/5/2010, 03:05 PM
He played a great game. Way to end a college career.

setem
12/5/2010, 03:29 PM
I have class with him on Tuesday! He is getting a big high five from me!