O
L

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=111065

silverwheels
12/5/2010, 12:52 AM
OSUfanCliff bringin' da lulz.

DarrellZero
12/5/2010, 12:53 AM
You just knew they'd come through with some whoppers.

picasso
12/5/2010, 12:57 AM
Phallus envy.

Here's an idea for the Pokes, next time just look straight ahead when you're whizzin' beside us.

Tiptonsooner
12/5/2010, 12:58 AM
The excused they come up with are pitiful....

stoopified
12/5/2010, 01:08 AM
More sad than funny

ouwasp
12/5/2010, 01:11 AM
my desire that they lose every game, even to tex, just got reinforced...

agoo758
12/5/2010, 01:12 AM
Why are they still talking? isn't there season over or something?

Breadburner
12/5/2010, 01:12 AM
Lol...They are eating their young over there about a game they didn't even play....lol.

Wishboned
12/5/2010, 01:18 AM
If I had a membership I might reply to this exchange:

When was the last time Big Game Bob won a BCS bowl game?

Hmmm. I can't remember that far back.

With:

The last time Bob won a BCS game was the last time OSU beat OU.

GKeeper316
12/5/2010, 01:20 AM
don't try to understand aggie logic... i did, once. it hurt my brain.

RADsooner
12/5/2010, 01:23 AM
There is no shame in who's in this game. We **** down our leg like always against OU and proved we didn't deserve to be in the championship game.

heh

OUthunder
12/5/2010, 01:26 AM
Boone Pickens and Mike Gundy would each give a testicle to LOSE in a national title game.

SoonerDood
12/5/2010, 01:27 AM
358 days till we smack them down again.

picasso
12/5/2010, 01:28 AM
Boone Pickens and Mike Gundy would each give a testicle to LOSE in a national title game.

I actually did that in 2004. And it was removed in Stillwater.

True story.

agoo758
12/5/2010, 01:29 AM

In that case they better spend their remaining testicle wisely.

pappy
12/5/2010, 02:17 AM
Shouldn't give little brother so much flak cause if they hadn't beat A&M it would've been A&M in the big 12 title game tonight instead of us.

SoonerDood
12/5/2010, 02:31 AM
Little Brother still needs to learn to STFU

mdklatt
12/5/2010, 02:43 AM
Are you still around CowboyMRW? This is why we endlessly mock you. This **** right here. When we deride you for your aggyness, we don't literally mean the fact that you're an ag school (although the meat judging championship doesn't help). No, "being aggie" is all about the raging inferiority complex coupled with an astounding level of delusion that is endemic to land grant universities across the country. See also: Little Brother Syndrome.

Eielson
12/5/2010, 03:46 AM
I like the "hex" thing they were talking about. OSU doesn't have a hex against them. They just aren't that good.

mdklatt
12/5/2010, 03:49 AM
Why are they still talking? isn't there season over or something?

Haven't you heard, they're still in the running for the Orange Bowl. (Yes, some of them actually believe this.) :rolleyes:

mdklatt
12/5/2010, 04:05 AM
They just aren't that good.

This is the best part! They are pretty good this year. But they can't enjoy their once-in-a-generation season because of their inferiority complex (woe is us we lost to Big Brother again) and their delusions of grandeur (we got screwed out a BCS bowl). They're going to be crying in their beer about going to a "lesser bowl" even though they just crawled above .500 in all-time winning percentage this year.

There's a lot of aggy on aggy hating happening on OP because Backyard Aggy thinks Original Aggy stole the Cotton Bowl out from under them. Some of them don't understand that bowl selection order isn't determined by rankings, and the rest can't figure out why the Cotton Bowl would pick a team from Texas that has a fanatical fan base over the team that can't fill its own stadium for the biggest game in the history of its football program. :D

oSu fans are ****ing ridiculous.

EatLeadCommie
12/5/2010, 04:52 AM
in fairness, they are killing that guy for starting that thread.

SunnySooner
12/5/2010, 07:36 AM
OSUfanCliff bringin' da lulz.

Yeah, this is him...

But we will be the best in the conference next year.

LOL!!! Man, they are nothing if not predictable. TEAM ON THE RISE!![hairGel] :stunned: [hairGel] :stunned:

:D :D :D :D :D

3rdgensooner
12/5/2010, 10:28 AM
We all know that if aggy had played Tannehill at QB in about week 3 instead of a month ago they would be in that game instead of goon mart - u.

goon mart - u?

Sooner_Tuf
12/5/2010, 10:47 AM
Teach me how to Gundy

Breadburner
12/5/2010, 10:50 AM
It was the scheduling folks....The scheduling....!!!!

Soonerite
12/5/2010, 11:57 AM
What's the over/under on the words "next year" in that thread?? :D

AlboSooner
12/5/2010, 12:12 PM
I love to read their game threads. It goes from oh we should be there, to OU sucks, to Nebraska gave the game away, and then to the final realization, guys OU is really good. Lol
Then the best threads are the I hate OU, F OU. I love those threads, and reading how they rooted for Nebraska, only to taste the sour defeat once again by proxy.

Last night OU soured three fanbases, NU, okie st, and Texas, while hoisting another big 12 title. Lol

SoonerBacker
12/5/2010, 12:14 PM
I love to read their game threads. It goes from oh we should be there, to OU sucks, to Nebraska gave the game away, and then to the final realization, guys OU is really good. Lol
Then the best threads are the I hate OU, F OU. I love those threads, and reading how they rooted for Nebraska, only to taste the sour defeat once again by proxy.

Last night OU soured three fanbases, NU, okie st, and Texas, while hoisting another big 12 title. Lol

Don't forget the aTm fanbase.

Adrian
12/5/2010, 12:18 PM
"Legend in his own mind" picker Fat Jack picked OSU to win, and his trained monkey Brandon Rush agreed with him on Fat Jack's TV show. Heck, it was one of Jack's "free winners". I heard Jack on his radio show say words to the effect of, well, OSU was the better team, but they lost because they are OSU. This Aggie love logic makes my head hurt...

rekamrettuB
12/5/2010, 12:19 PM
But we will be the best in the conference next year.

I'm shocked that their team motto didn't wasn't mentioned before page 2.

Keller Sooner
12/5/2010, 12:21 PM
Good grief! Hey cowboys! I put the damn hex on Gumby and there's no way in hell I'm taking it off. Now, come after me. :D

mdklatt
12/5/2010, 12:31 PM
goon mart - u?

I've spent much more time studying the aggy mind than is healthy for one's sanity, so let me translate: All OU fans are white trash bandwagon fans who didn't go to college and shop at Walmart. :rolleyes:

Knowing this, go to OP.com and see how many threads you can find where they're conjuring up conspiracy theories as to why the local Walmart has a larger selection of OU stuff than oSu stuff. For ****'s sake.

picasso
12/5/2010, 01:09 PM
"Legend in his own mind" picker Fat Jack picked OSU to win, and his trained monkey Brandon Rush agreed with him on Fat Jack's TV show. Heck, it was one of Jack's "free winners". I heard Jack on his radio show say words to the effect of, well, OSU was the better team, but they lost because they are OSU. This Aggie love logic makes my head hurt...

That guy ruins the Sports Animal.

AlboSooner
12/5/2010, 01:24 PM
That guy ruins the Sports Animal.
Do they still do that half-hour commercial, where Traber and fat jack act like they're talking about sports, but are really trying to sell Jack's services?

budbarrybob
12/5/2010, 01:39 PM
Shouldn't give little brother so much flak cause if they hadn't beat A&M it would've been A&M in the big 12 title game tonight instead of us.

take off ur orange undie pants before posting here boi!

budbarrybob
12/5/2010, 01:42 PM
Teach me how to Gundy

I laughed, then gut punched myself for remembering I watched part of that stupid video. :cool:

Landthief 1972
12/5/2010, 02:04 PM
AH, another few excuses about their best players being hurt for the "big game" against OU. How many starters did we have out for the year by Bedlam last year again? Cry my a river, cowgirls.

tcrb
12/5/2010, 02:41 PM
take off ur orange panties before posting here boi!

modified it for you...:D

Eielson
12/5/2010, 02:47 PM
OSU wasn't better this year, the rest of the conference was just down.

josh09
12/5/2010, 02:50 PM
I like the "hex" thing they were talking about. OSU doesn't have a hex against them. They just aren't that good.

I was about to say that, they just suck. And the most lopsided in-state rivalry's record proves it :D