PDA

View Full Version : Gold from other boards

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2010, 12:49 AM
Shaggy:

"Yes. As bad as we are, we could play with either of them."

"We did play with both of them. We beat Corn and coulda/shoulda beat OU."

"Would we have made the ntnl championship this year if we beat everyone we played? Serious question"

"What's worse than OU winning this game? ****ing taking them -4. FML "

picasso
12/5/2010, 12:54 AM
Shaggy Bevo can blow me as soon as their Mom is finished.

sooner59
12/5/2010, 03:27 AM
HAHA, * fans hating OU, betting money on OU, watching OU win the conference, and still losing money. LOL!

agoo758
12/5/2010, 03:32 AM
Yeah..... if my team's off season started in December, I'd be in a bad mood too.

Dio
12/5/2010, 03:45 AM
Yeah..... if my team's off season started in November, I'd be in a bad mood too.

Fixed

oudavid1
12/5/2010, 04:01 AM
Shaggy Bevo can blow me as soon as their Mom is finished.

oh wow!
game. set. match.

yankee
12/5/2010, 04:31 AM
uconn folks are even starting in. i had no idea they even had football message boards. :confused:

Oklahoma is a huge name, has a soft D and chokes in big games. I definitely want the Sooners.

OU has a crappy defense and an overrated running back. They barely beat Cincy and Utah State. If UConn plays well (like we did vs. Cincy or Syracuse) we might have the game wrapped up after 3 quarters

:pop:

Okie35
12/5/2010, 04:39 AM
uconn folks are even starting in. i had no idea they even had football message boards. :confused:

:pop:

I was waiting for UCONN gems to finally start showing up. This is going to be good. Ha! A West Virgina fan in the mix.

http://connecticut.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1368&tid=151494180&mid=151494180&sid=1039&style=2

sooner518
12/5/2010, 09:28 AM
Shaggy:

"

"Would we have made the ntnl championship this year if we beat everyone we played? Serious question "

Wow. Thank you Captain Obvious.

SoonerinSouthlake
12/5/2010, 09:47 AM
Shaggy:

"We did play with both of them. We beat Corn and coulda/shoulda beat OU."

"Would we have made the ntnl championship this year if we beat everyone we played? Serious question"

As a Texan it was really only this year that I learned that the OSU fans arguments are exactly like a 1st grader's

But all my life I've dealt with the stupidity of the Whorn fan with comments like this. I could actually have a respect for their program if it wasn't for morons like this.

fadada1
12/5/2010, 09:47 AM
football is something they do at UCONN to pass the time between basketball and.... well, basketball.

1890MilesToNorman
12/5/2010, 09:52 AM
UConn is south of me so they are a great football powerhouse! :rolleyes:

texaspokieokie
12/5/2010, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=yankee;3070161]uconn folks are even starting in. i had no idea they even had football message boards. :confused:

i didn't know they had a football team.
thot OU was being matched up against their women's basketball team.

kelloggOUballa
12/5/2010, 10:33 AM
I think that was a serious question, but not relevant for a 7 loss team, haha. But let's say we beat Mizzou and ATM though, do we get in over Auburn or Oregon? I think Auburn would have been No. 1 for sure, so it would have come down to us and the Ducks.

stoopified
12/5/2010, 11:05 AM
UConn fans talking football smack,now that is funny.

BoulderSooner79
12/5/2010, 11:16 AM
HAHA, * fans hating OU, betting money on OU, watching OU win the conference, and still losing money. LOL!

This is why Jimmy Stevens didn't make all 4 FGs. It was cruel, but funny.

recemp
12/5/2010, 12:03 PM
I know it is going to be hard, but we have to take UConn seriously...for the first 50 points or so

SoonerMom2
12/5/2010, 12:09 PM
Hopefully their coach is going to stay unlike what happened with WV when Rodriquez left to go to MI and they were playing for their interim coach to be their coach.

AlboSooner
12/5/2010, 12:16 PM
Three fanbases were heartbroken to unthinkable despair.
NU couldn't win a b12 title against their daddy, had the game only to lose by three. Texas fans sitting at home, wanted OU to lose, yet they slowly and painfully saw OU make a great comeback.
Okie st fans wanted NU to win against the hated goonerz, but sooner magic did its job while boomer sooner glared all night, and the despair slowly covered in its shade Boone's camp.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/5/2010, 02:45 PM
I've been to Storrs. UCONN = Yankee Aggie.

Wishboned
12/5/2010, 03:02 PM
OU has a crappy defense and an overrated running back. They barely beat Cincy and Utah State. If UConn plays well (like we did vs. Cincy or Syracuse) we might have the game wrapped up after 3 quarters

That is comedy gold.

007sooner
12/5/2010, 11:12 PM
football is something they do at UCONN to pass the time between basketball and.... well, basketball.

seriously. i lived there for three years and never met anyone who knew **** about their football program.

i wonder if they'll even sell their allotment of tickets???

CowboyMRW
12/5/2010, 11:27 PM
Three fanbases were heartbroken to unthinkable despair.
NU couldn't win a b12 title against their daddy, had the game only to lose by three. Texas fans sitting at home, wanted OU to lose, yet they slowly and painfully saw OU make a great comeback.
Okie st fans wanted NU to win against the hated goonerz, but sooner magic did its job while boomer sooner glared all night, and the despair slowly covered in its shade Boone's camp.

I'm pretty sure most OSU fans wanted OU to win to send a big FU to nebraska

sooneron
12/5/2010, 11:32 PM
I've spent enough time at UCOnn to know that they were thrilled when they beat bufflalo this year. Putrid, ugly campus. It could be a nice setting, but they seem to be in love with every architecture style that's out there.
As one friend calls it, it's located in the beige state. The only decent thing about the place is that the girls were cuter than I had expected. Judging by the "lines" for the buses to the "big game", they pretty much have to give their tix away. Actually, you probably get free football tix when you buy your women's and men's bball tickets.