PDA

View Full Version : The best team in the conference had the toughest road.

Jmorales22
12/5/2010, 12:43 AM
Now there can be no doubt, but let everyone else understand: This team had to earn it more than any other team in this conference. There were 5 teams at the end of the year which finished with 2 conference loses, and OU was the only team that had to play 3 of those teams on the road. The best team was given the hardest road as fate had it. But for those who doubted; it shouldn't have even been as close as it was. Get ready for more pwnage next year.

stoopified
12/5/2010, 12:54 AM
True dat

Widescreen
12/5/2010, 01:18 AM
I have to admit that I was concerned after the aTm game since we were going to have to play our last 2 games on the road - against an improved BU and a good OSU team. Remember all the "struggle on the road" talk? We seem to have gotten that worked out.

oksoonerdave
12/5/2010, 01:59 AM
Austin Box's return seemed to put the punch back into the D and that was a big jump forward.

Okie35
12/5/2010, 02:05 AM
I have to admit that I was concerned after the aTm game since we were going to have to play our last 2 games on the road - against an improved BU and a good OSU team. Remember all the "struggle on the road" talk? We seem to have gotten that worked out.

I was a sunshine pumper. I said we'd win our last two road games. I'm glad I was right.