PDA

View Full Version : Message to Husker fans

UTgradOUfan
12/4/2010, 05:10 PM
For all the husker fans who troll our board I have a message for you:

Texas

They are horrible and they came to your house and came away with the only meaningful win they had all year. And when I say horrible I mean I-am-a-UT-grad-living-in-Austin-and-saw-all-their-games gawd awful, terrible-bad kind of horrible.
I am Sooner born and Sooner bred. I was at the "game of the century" and every other OU-NU game since that was in Norman. I know who you guys are and I know what you aren't.
You ARE the most overly sensitive, paranoid and insecure fans in the nation. Husker fans troll our board twice as much as any other fans whose teams we play. I am willing to bet that you troll your other opponents boards twice as much as anybody else THEY play. And, wow, are you guys touchy. And I mean touchy about EVERYTHING.
If you need to come on our board and insist that we show you respect it just proves what desparate, needy and insecure adolescents you are. I, for one, respect the history of your program. But thats not enough for you guys. Sorry, but your team this year LOST AT HOME TO TEXAS. I can give your team 0 respect. Everybody beat texas this year except you and TT.
So that brings me to what I know your aren't:
You aren't really a very good football team.
May I suggest you all go and collectively troll hornfans.com and share your conspiracy theories and obsessive need for respect with them. They really need some cheering up over there.
Good luck to to you guys and thanks for the memories.

47straight
12/4/2010, 06:03 PM
Agree that there team isn't very good.

Disagree with everything else. Deperate, needy, insecure adolescents not only discribes UT fans, but their coaches and board of regents.

Cornfed
12/4/2010, 06:04 PM
* stinks

oksoonerdave
12/4/2010, 06:30 PM
I think he should take this garbage and put it on the * board where it belongs.

UTgradOUfan
12/4/2010, 06:37 PM
Agree that there team isn't very good.

Disagree with everything else. Deperate, needy, insecure adolescents not only discribes UT fans, but their coaches and board of regents.

47 Straight, as I see you are also in Austin know that I agree that the adjectives I used also apply to whorn fans in spades. But while whorns have this mindless entitled arrogance thing going on the husker fans have some weird mass paranoia. While I have great respect for the NU program's tradition I have none for the whorns. I was at UT during the Donnie Little abomination and know what is in the hearts of whorn fans. As a whole they are a bunch of bitter white guys who still brag that they were the "last all-white NC team".
While I am very proud of my UT degree their irrational and puffed-up reverance for their football "tradition" precludes me from ever being a fan.
Except for that, I still love living here.

GimmeRed
12/4/2010, 07:10 PM
Nebraska choked against Texas.

It will be as relevant tonight as your loss to Mizzou and our close call against ISU.

CBUS_SOONER
12/4/2010, 07:20 PM
Geez nothing like backing yourself into a corner. I hope we win for your sake ut grad. Best wishes to Nebraska and go SOONERS!!!