PDA

View Full Version : My racist episode of the day

soonerinkaty
12/3/2010, 10:43 PM
This Hispanic woman with a few kids walked in my place of worked and looked lost, so without thinking I said "The WIC office is next door." My boss mumbled something about not allowing people to look around, so I then said "No looksies!" At this point my boss loses it and tells them in female terms that we don't let people look around. When they leave, she turns to me and is all what the hell are you thinking??? I said what I was nice I even said looksies. Apparently I said looksies in a mexican accent!

Love it.

Soonrboy
12/3/2010, 10:45 PM
Hilarious way to treat a parent in front of her kids.

soonerinkaty
12/3/2010, 10:45 PM
Dude I was polite.

C&CDean
12/3/2010, 10:46 PM
No durnkhy posting.

soonerinkaty
12/3/2010, 10:47 PM
Don't bane me bro!

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2010, 10:47 PM
Dude I was polite.

'Atta boy. Being polite to them will just encourage them to stay. I want them to GTFO.

BudSooner
12/4/2010, 10:09 AM
'Atta boy. Being polite to them will just encourage them to stay. I want them to GTFO.Get the fries out? Go to ****ing Omaha? Get the fried Oysters?

:D

stoopified
12/4/2010, 10:57 AM
go to F'ing Omaha :)

Leroy Lizard
12/4/2010, 11:15 AM
This Hispanic woman with a few kids walked in my place of worked and looked lost, so without thinking I said "The WIC office is next door." My boss mumbled something about not allowing people to look around, so I then said "No looksies!" At this point my boss loses it and tells them in female terms that we don't let people look around. When they leave, she turns to me and is all what the hell are you thinking??? I said what I was nice I even said looksies. Apparently I said looksies in a mexican accent!

Love it.

Do you work in a strip club? If so your boss is doing it all wrong.

JohnnyMack
12/4/2010, 11:42 AM
Stay classy.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/4/2010, 12:20 PM
I've lost track, Soonerinkaty.

Are you a student at OU or do you work in Beaumont Texas ... or something else?

Penguin
12/4/2010, 01:20 PM
How dare this woman look for a way to keep her baby fed.

JohnnyMack
12/4/2010, 02:54 PM
'Atta boy. Being polite to them will just encourage them to stay. I want them to GTFO.

Says the guy who's likely descended from some European blood that was at one time as unwelcome as those you now deride.

http://www.thats-right.com/storage/No%20Irish%20need%20apply.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
12/4/2010, 03:15 PM
Says the guy who's likely descended from some European blood that was at one time as unwelcome as those you now deride.

Now don't give Sic 'em a hard time. He's living in post-confederate nirvana if in fact he lives in Vicksburg Mississippi... 38% white, 60% black, and only 1% latino.

I wish I was in de land ob cotton,
Old times dar am not forgotten;
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2010, 03:16 PM

Actually, no...both sides of my family were here well before the Revolution. My mother's family was Scotch and arrived in the 1750s via Virginia. My Father's side came over a bit earlier than that from southern England (specifically the Dover area) and settled in the wilderness eventually moving into what would become Kentucky.

It's sort of like that scene from The Good Shepherd when Matt Damon's character is talking to Joe Pesci and Damon's character tells him, "My people have the United States of America...the rest of you are just visiting."

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2010, 03:17 PM
Now don't give Sic 'em a hard time. He's living in post-confederate nirvana if in fact he lives in Vicksburg Mississippi... 38% white, 60% black, and only 1% latino.

I wish I was in de land ob cotton,
Old times dar am not forgotten;
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.

If in fact? Why would anyone lie about living in Vicksburg?

I'm surprised the black population is that low. I get giddy every time I actually run into another white person which seems to be rare!

SanJoaquinSooner
12/4/2010, 03:27 PM
If in fact? Why would anyone lie about living in Vicksburg?

I'm surprised the black population is that low. I get giddy every time I actually run into another white person which seems to be rare!

No one would lie about it. I didn't know if your profile was up-to-date.

soonerinkaty
12/4/2010, 03:45 PM
I've lost track, Soonerinkaty.

Are you a student at OU or do you work in Beaumont Texas ... or something else?

Neither, now working in Pearland. Gotta go update my profile.

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2010, 03:54 PM
No one would lie about it. I didn't know if your profile was up-to-date.

Ah, gotcha.

GKeeper316
12/4/2010, 04:15 PM
ok, so basically, you treated another human being as less than such and are now on an internet message board seeking validation for your actions?

soonerinkaty
12/4/2010, 04:22 PM
No, I didn't intentionally treat them as being less than human, I posted it because it was a awkward situation that I found funny. Their feelings were not hurt.

GKeeper316
12/4/2010, 04:25 PM
No, I didn't intentionally treat them as being less than human, I posted it because it was a awkward situation that I found funny. Their feelings were not hurt.

ok i misunderstood then.

soonerinkaty
12/4/2010, 04:26 PM
No problem, it could easily be seen as such.

TUSooner
12/4/2010, 07:04 PM

You need to take off your pointy hood and get out among some real people.

GKeeper316
12/4/2010, 07:39 PM

sicem's pointy hat is as important a part of his wardrobe as socks and underwear is for the rest of us.

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2010, 09:22 PM

h/o

JohnnyMack
12/5/2010, 12:56 AM
Actually, no...both sides of my family were here well before the Revolution. My mother's family was Scotch and arrived in the 1750s via Virginia. My Father's side came over a bit earlier than that from southern England (specifically the Dover area) and settled in the wilderness eventually moving into what would become Kentucky.

It's sort of like that scene from The Good Shepherd when Matt Damon's character is talking to Joe Pesci and Damon's character tells him, "My people have the United States of America...the rest of you are just visiting."

I call bull****. I know you got somebody, somewhere that doesn't fit in your lily white narrative.

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2010, 01:06 AM
I call bull****. I know you got somebody, somewhere that doesn't fit in your lily white narrative.

Actually, I'm sure you're probably right when you start branching out from the direct line...anyone would be full of **** to say otherwise. Hell, you can eventually find family ties to virtually everyone on the planet if you work hard enough at it.

GKeeper316
12/5/2010, 01:18 AM
Actually, I'm sure you're probably right when you start branching out from the direct line...anyone would be full of **** to say otherwise. Hell, you can eventually find family ties to virtually everyone on the planet if you work hard enough at it.

six degrees of raping slaves back in the day...