PDA

View Full Version : *'s or aTm @ the Big 12

Soonerntxs
12/3/2010, 06:24 PM
I need your advise my fellow SOONERS.

1st, History: Last year at the SUN Bowl we sat on the 40 about 7 rows off the field and right in front of us was these F-ING *'s in ALL BURNT (you know), and fliping the whorns every 2 minutes, then they would CHEER like 12 year olds when Standford touched the ball. Well this lasted until about 3/4 way through the 4th Q, so I was just about spent.....

Tomorrow I don't think I can put up with this, so if you see me toss a * from the nosebleed section up in 448, do you have my back?

or What advise do you have for me if I encounter this situation?

TIA

CrimsonRez
12/3/2010, 06:27 PM
I'm stationed in El Paso, so I know your pain. Basically texas fan's in el paso have never even been east of Midland/Odessa. They are extremely ignorant folks and don't know anything about football. I don't think you should have this problem in Dallas. If you do, I'm sure that OVP will be able to scrounge money for your bail.

AggieGirl2005
12/3/2010, 06:27 PM
Be forewarned.

Since most of you know I will be going to the Big 12 Championship. I will be dressed in all-Texas clothes, and I need help with an idea for a sign. Preferably it will insult both Huskers and Sooners but it dosen't have to.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/78201-Need-help-with-sign-for-Big-12-Championship

proudsoonergal
12/3/2010, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I see fans from other teams at the CCG every year. It happens.

ELP Sooner
12/3/2010, 06:44 PM
ELP here too and you are spot on about the * fans here.

85sooners
12/3/2010, 06:56 PM
:eek: :pop:

budbarrybob
12/3/2010, 06:58 PM
There are a million things to get their goat this year. I'm shocked a * fan would even show his arse at anything but the * spring scrimmage.

boomersooner28
12/3/2010, 07:35 PM
I was in Jerry World last year for the BYU debacle. Of course, the wife and I get in OUr seats and low and behold a frickin * sits down right next to me. He cheered like crazy for BYU during that game and If my wife was not with me and he didn't have his 80 year old dad there with him, I would have knocked that sumbitch out. The Sooners in front of us almost did it for me. That was a BAD BAD day for me. He got the last laugh. It won't happen again.

PLaw
12/3/2010, 09:47 PM
I need your advise my fellow SOONERS.

1st, History: Last year at the SUN Bowl we sat on the 40 about 7 rows off the field and right in front of us was these F-ING *'s in ALL BURNT (you know), and fliping the whorns every 2 minutes, then they would CHEER like 12 year olds when Standford touched the ball. Well this lasted until about 3/4 way through the 4th Q, so I was just about spent.....

Tomorrow I don't think I can put up with this, so if you see me toss a * from the nosebleed section up in 448, do you have my back?

or What advise do you have for me if I encounter this situation?

TIA

Give me a call in section 440 and I'll come over to give you a hand with the sob.

BOOMER

A Sooner in Texas
12/3/2010, 11:09 PM
Be sure and ask any * you see how excited they are about their bowl. :D

Seriously, I can't imagine any whorn with a lick of sense who would act that way at our game considering their suckfest of a season.